Author Topic: Spying  (Read 12466 times)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Spying
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 03:10:01 PM »
This is outrageous!! surely HTC has some kind of electric chair for people caught doing this? In real life spys were shot if caught
and i for one believe a similar punishment should exist in the game...

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 03:13:25 PM »
This is outrageous!! surely HTC has some kind of electric chair for people caught doing this? In real life spys were shot if caught
and i for one believe a similar punishment should exist in the game...

Skuzzy = Gestapo

Would hate to be caught by him
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »
Well, it was bound to catch on quickly I guess.  Theres always a few low lifes looking for a way to drag their lame scores out of the gutter and try and look like competent AHII pilots. 
It's three times in as many days that I have caught squads with pilots in more than one country in the same arena.  VP-11 Squad was last night.  They were going for the gold and had a pilot in all three countries.  Just last week one scumbag decided to move a CV out into the middle of nowhere so they could bomb it and get it back since they captured the base.
Is there any reporting of this going on that I don't know of?  There needs to be a way to prevent/discourage this from happening.  This game is tough enough and now some unscrupulous few want to cheat, how lame.

Find another hobby besides Aces High. Step away, do something else in the real world. You act like this is a paying career. :huh
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2008, 03:38:25 PM »
SPIEZ OMG RUN!!!!
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 04:37:18 PM »
Well, it was bound to catch on quickly I guess.  Theres always a few low lifes looking for a way to drag their lame scores out of the gutter and try and look like competent AHII pilots. 
It's three times in as many days that I have caught squads with pilots in more than one country in the same arena.  VP-11 Squad was last night.  They were going for the gold and had a pilot in all three countries.  Just last week one scumbag decided to move a CV out into the middle of nowhere so they could bomb it and get it back since they captured the base.
Is there any reporting of this going on that I don't know of?  There needs to be a way to prevent/discourage this from happening.  This game is tough enough and now some unscrupulous few want to cheat, how lame.

Having squadmembers on diff teams does not mean your cheating.  You must do it honorably tho.  Which ever country you fly for, you should treat as your brothers.  At no time should you exchange tactical information such as cv locations or mission info to squaddies on diff country.

A few months ago I caught a squaddie giving another mission info.  The one that was giving info quit before I could boot him and the reciever was repremanded and sentenced to a week of p-40.

I understand this is a game, but a little honor goes along way with the community.  If you catch someone exchanging info (cheating) expose them and kick em out of the squad.

We are to police ourselves in this instance, so get to it.
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 04:58:07 PM »
Who cares? and  Im IN nice subject title. :aok :rofl
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »
Damn!  Busted again.  I flew for two countries the other night myself too.  I was really curious to see where I'd been from the other side!  And my squad?  Well those old 80th guys can't figure out what country there in most of the time so we have to send different pilots to different countries looking for ourselves.  We're gonna all meet in the same place one day though, so watch out!
And he shot me down from both countries! :cry
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2008, 05:31:23 PM »
My favorite is the DB's that call people "traders".  What do I trade? Beaver furs, baseball cards, maybe stocks??????
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2008, 05:53:19 PM »
LOL, so having two squad members on different countries at the same time is proof of spying. :noid

Just so that you know, if I'm not flying squad night ops I tend to go to whatever country has the fewest numbers, without regard to where my fellow squad members happen to be. It doesn't make me a spy.

444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2008, 06:41:58 PM »
My favorite is the DB's that call people "traders".  What do I trade? Beaver furs, baseball cards, maybe stocks??????
your a insider trader TEC. Hows the beaver trade going.Nevada ?
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2008, 06:55:29 PM »

:rofl
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Kamando

• Zinc Member
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 06:58:05 PM »
Wow, someone left the dog cage gate unlocked I see.
Silly me, I should have know everyone here is full of honor and everyone is innocent.
And it's incredible how brave a few of you are while anonymous.
Same name in the MA as here, look me up and don't forget your flaps.
Incredible the vitriol...lets attack the messenger.
And I'm sure it was an honorable person that moved a CV to the middle of nowhere w/bombers IB, because we all know there are no cheaters here.
And I'm sure it was pure luck that NOE missions get denied because the enemy certainly wasn't alerted, that would be unthinkable.
It's probably you same clowns that were screaming about hacks a few months back, but how could that be, there are no cheaters in this game!
Here I thought I was going to have an intelligent debate but that's certainly lacking from some of you.
My bad, best I just go along to get along.
Commanding Officer
Hellcat Fighter Group

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2008, 06:59:46 PM »
They are all spies.  You go girl!
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2008, 07:07:23 PM »
Kamando, you are right all that crap you are squeaking about does go on.  But claiming that because a squad has people on more than one country that they are engaged in that activity is pure speculation at best.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Kamando

• Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2008, 07:16:25 PM »
Kamando, you are right all that crap you are wrenching about does go on.  But claiming that because a squad has people on more than one country that they are engaged in that activity is pure speculation at best.
Your right, I shouldn't have made the assumption that's what was happening.
Commanding Officer
Hellcat Fighter Group