Author Topic: KI-61 film  (Read 1533 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: KI-61 film
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 12:10:47 PM »
I can pretty much guarantee you that I can handle the Ki-61 better than yourself.  But, I'm not one for "ego" and "pissing matches".   

You're getting over your head Bosco.   Please, let it go.   

Kar, I was not trying to get into a "pissin match", but I love the hurri and to hear him say that makes me think he faced a noob in the hurri, and I love the Hurri, so in a sense I was defending my extremely dangerous plane, that to many people think are easy killz, and there ain't no way he will kill me in my hurri, especially if we have same alt at beginning of the engagement, and no before anyone thinks I will just HO em, the only plane I HO is the Zero.
with the KI61 I will easily get his 6 and all it takes is 1 or 2 rounds and poof, trip to the tower.

No disrespect to anyone,  :salute

JETSOM

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2008, 01:17:23 PM »
The bottom line is simple, the Ki-61 has the ability to control the fight vs a hurricane. Accordingly the Ki-61 pilot can use the energy advantage he has available in the vertical to defeat the hurricanes superior flat turning capability. Given equal pilots the Ki should prevail but the hurricanes exceptional stability at high AoA and the reach of its guns make it a threat.
^^
You sweeb, thats what I was talking about. :P
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2008, 02:30:23 PM »
^^
You sweeb, thats what I was talking about. :P

I know thats what you meant, but its not what you said. The hardest thing to learn when you begin to try and help others is how to actually articulate what you already know.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 03:06:18 PM »
I know thats what you meant, but its not what you said. The hardest thing to learn when you begin to try and help others is how to actually articulate what you already know.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."