Author Topic: TehF6  (Read 1285 times)

Offline DarkS1ar

• Copper Member
TehF6
« on: December 27, 2008, 08:48:28 AM »
Sure a lot of you have seen it could'nt find the line to it anywhere so i though i would repost it

Bit of a oldy enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V85wiixIePk&feature=channel_page

All you do is vulch & run
200 Impossible shot’s I’am sending this film to HTC (Spit 16 that lost a 4 v 1)
200 Is that all you can do is H O (P38 shot by my SBD)
200 Wow shoot me landing u **** bag of **** I had 6 kills
DarkStarJust lost 1 of my rockets vulching, you don’t hear me WHINE

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Re: TehF6
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 03:35:36 PM »
wow those pilots suck
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 06:47:20 PM »
Some of the major reasons I don't care for "dueling" -- all it is, is diving for as MUCH speed as you can on the merge, person with the mose E wins the fight 99.9999% of the time, because the rest of it is just repeated immelmans or rolling scissors.

Not useful skills in a real dogfight, unless you're coming in at 500mph like these guys were, head-on, and plan on out-looping the other guy.

Also makes for a really long, boring fight that has less to do with pilot skill than the E-state you entered the fight with. I got bored 1/4 the way through, and stopped watching 1/2 the way through.

My highly biased opinion.

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 09:08:14 PM »
Some of the major reasons I don't care for "dueling" -- all it is, is diving for as MUCH speed as you can on the merge, person with the mose E wins the fight 99.9999% of the time, because the rest of it is just repeated immelmans or rolling scissors.

Not useful skills in a real dogfight, unless you're coming in at 500mph like these guys were, head-on, and plan on out-looping the other guy.

Also makes for a really long, boring fight that has less to do with pilot skill than the E-state you entered the fight with. I got bored 1/4 the way through, and stopped watching 1/2 the way through.

If you're a good dueler, you will be good in almost all MA situations provided your SA is decent.

person with the mose E wins the fight 99.9999% of the time

Guess you never fought anyone decent.  A lot of the time chopping throttle before the merge and dropping flaps is done to get quick angles and win the duel, all whilst having an inferior E-State.  And there is a lot more to dueling than immelmans and rolling scissors, those are just BFM's.
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 08:42:47 AM »
Guess you never fought anyone decent.  A lot of the time chopping throttle before the merge and dropping flaps is done to get quick angles and win the duel, all whilst having an inferior E-State.  And there is a lot more to dueling than immelmans and rolling scissors, those are just BFM's.
^^ I agree with that one. I watched Shanes fight I had with him in a K4, and I noticed he never went about 80% on throttle. Me, on the other hand, I was using full to go up, and cutting to come down to make angles. IMO, the guy with the least amoutn of E is going to win the fight 99.9999% of the time.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline jerkins

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 10:12:08 AM »

:lol
Jerkins
Strike Bandits
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 09:07:29 PM »
IMO, the guy with the least amoutn of E is going to win the fight 99.9999% of the time.
:huh

Bosco, you have been learning and growing with your knowledge of the games mechanics quiet well in a very short period, compared to most other players.......but sometimes your posts or replys seem to be without much forethought.......I have faith in you though, and know that in another year or two you will have matured into a good and respected AH Community member........ Your eagerness and willingness to learn the ins and outs of BFM/ACM/planes quirks etc.is a good sign........

I wish their were more of you your age , and others like TonyJoey who were as bright and had the WANT! than there currently is. including alot of adults in this here Flight Sim/Game

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DarkS1ar

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 02:32:09 AM »

The other day in the M.A I was having a discussion on common wing man tactics, evasive moves and what to do in a 1 on 1 situation.  This person being new to aces high did’nt know what a rolling scissors was or how do come out on top of one.  Aces high Wiki did'nt have much info on it, so I told him to do a search on the forums for this movie which came up empty. 

Yes it not a glory own all video but what it does have the perfect example of how e management and not who chops the throttle first and and has more E win’s in the end.  Which is what most plp think do in the ma, chop throttle roll snap roll take a shot, most of the time then run like hell after 1 or 2 turns.

Sorry if it boored you to death that was not my intention at all.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 02:45:53 AM by DarkS1ar »

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 05:05:15 AM »

The other day in the M.A I was having a discussion on common wing man tactics, evasive moves and what to do in a 1 on 1 situation.  This person being new to aces high did’nt know what a rolling scissors was or how do come out on top of one.  Aces high Wiki did'nt have much info on it, so I told him to do a search on the forums for this movie which came up empty. 

to be of a better benefit would have been to tell them to come to the Aces High Messageboard and type in the SEARCH box  Rolling Scissors Maneuver  or gosh darn it......go check out the Aces High trainers Website?  I am sure the Rolling Scissors is documented on the Trainers website.......it would be a crime if it was not  :devil
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2009, 11:12:45 AM »
Funny, I thought playing a game would be mature enough.
[/end sarcasim]
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2009, 11:23:18 AM »
lol what a crappy film.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline DarkS1ar

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2009, 11:43:15 AM »
to be of a better benefit would have been to tell them to come to the Aces High Messageboard and type in the SEARCH box  Rolling Scissors Maneuver  or gosh darn it......go check out the Aces High trainers Website?  I am sure the Rolling Scissors is documented on the Trainers website.......it would be a crime if it was not  :devil

I have always had the highest respect for the aces high trainers.  They do a wonderful job of helping out new people but frankly the publicity they get on the web site and in the M.A is lacking.  I have been playing aces high 2 for close to 5 yr now I think, and I have no idea that there is such a thing as aces high training web site.  I think more plp would know about it if their link moves under the community instead of under game info, but then that is just my view.

Besides telling someone to go to the T.A I don’t have time for ya when he is on channel is just plain rude. 

« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 11:59:33 AM by DarkS1ar »

Offline DarkS1ar

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2009, 11:46:00 AM »
lol what a crappy film.

YOU SUCK    :noid

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2009, 12:30:11 PM »
New F6F is the purtiest plane in the game behind the F4U and P39.  :rock
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2009, 12:40:59 PM »