Author Topic: DA?  (Read 1639 times)

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
Re: DA?
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2008, 09:15:07 PM »
i remember the last time it happened...
 i racked up 40 kills that day by rocketing people who were unaware of the bug....

LOL
 NEARY Landed kills in a tbm of the 18th fg killer chihuahuas!

:noid :rofl :noid :rofl
The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1

Offline Spacy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2008, 09:57:54 PM »
So if you are OK with how you play, quit trying to defend it.  As most discussions here prove.  No one is going to convince anyone of anything.   The MA guys apparently don't think much of you guys who run your squads in the DA.  You clearly don't think much of the MA guys.  Your argument is the MA guys don't fly the DA so how would they know.  Well you don't fly the MA so how would you know?

See how this works? :)

You want folks to grow up.  Well start the new year with applying your own advice.  It's your dime. Who cares what anyone else thinks?  Go have fun and quit justifying it. :aok

So...by your logic there should be no forums cuz no opinion matters.  I agree that "A man convinced against his will is of the same opionon still."  Still opinions can be expressed....even yours...which by your logic, shouldn't be here...lol
"A man's got to know his limitations." - Harry Callahan

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 02:06:58 PM »
Dear confused.  When we talk about the DA we are talking about the dueling arena being used as a dueling arena.  The furball lake has become a joke.  Loaded with beginners that fly Temps and a few vets that go there to kill some nubes and whine about getting picked.  However the furball joke is not the DA. 

As far as who can handle what, I go to the DA so I can be challenged in a 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2, 2 vs 2 or what ever the set up is.  I stay away from the furball area.  If I meet any of the MA aces in anything less than 3 vs 1 it ends up a boring fight with both dead after the missed HO attempts (correction, sometimes the second or third will run) so it is back to the DA hoping to find someone looking for a fight.  Please don;t talk about skill.  Talk about how smart you are for climbing above every one else and have a couple of bodies with you.  Actually, the furball area in the DA is where you guys would do really well  :aok
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
well since I fly in MW/LW/AVA/DA... my opinion should pwn!!  Oh.. my opinion? You all suck.   :lol

:noid

Shanes last egotistical and insulting thread of 2008? Can't wait to see what he has to say in 09..... Suppose to give me an idea I can just review 08.  :rofl

Thanks Thais  :aok

And Dedalos, I'm not with the Aces anymore as my Sig has stated for over almost 2 months. If you ever want to make a friend or two, go check them out.... or you could just continue to fly alone and complain about all the people who enjoy hanging out and having fun together as a group.

My fist insulting post of 09...how'd I do Shane?   No competition I bet

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2009, 03:51:55 PM »
Shanes last egotistical and insulting thread of 2008? Can't wait to see what he has to say in 09..... Suppose to give me an idea I can just review 08.  :rofl

My fist insulting post of 09...how'd I do Shane?   No competition I bet

Your avatar belies your sense of humor.   :noid

:aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2009, 04:52:47 PM »
Interesting that you see the man for who he was unlike so many who see the picture as projecting the contrary. He was a very funny guy in a very funny role.

Offline Steel

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2009, 07:09:40 AM »
I landed 12 kills in a B25H during that mess.

The main cannon worked.....

:devil