Author Topic: Saitek X52  (Read 1401 times)

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
Re: Saitek X52
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2009, 11:34:43 AM »
OK guys,now we need to find out the parameters for those of us who have not had an issue recently..I had one for a day,then DL'd the microsoft CUSTOM netframework1.0..I also updated drivers from saitek site.after the updated drivers,It was better but still uncalibrated.I Dl the netframework 1.0..and no issues since..about 4 days..was having it everyday before then...

SO..post what you have done or are doing differently and lets see if we can find a common denominator..

Falcon23 :salute

FROM MY ORIGINAL POST IN HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE....

saitek has come out with a new drivers and a NEW SST programming system(if you use it)...

The link to what I have done recently is here..

http://www.saitekusa.com/supp/saitekUninstall.htm

This link leads you to where you can TOTALLY uninstall your saitek EVERYTHING from the system,took me less than an hour to do..

I then went and downloaded the NEWEST drivers and SST programming system from the same link,just click on downloads and find your stick..

Something to consider before Downloading the NEW drivers..They will NOT work with anything you have programmed under the old SST program,they will be in a new .PRO format and you will have to TOTALLY re-do all your SST settings for in-game as their is no way to move it over to the new .PRO format.

I have just finished installing all this new stuff on my old x52 and I have to say it seems ok..My original problem was the stick uncalibrating at odd times..I will know more as I fly more to know if it has worked permanently,but will let you know if it does it again..

If  you dont use the SST programming and you have problems with your stick uncalibrating,then you have nothing to lose by just updating the drivers..But I would recommend the above link saitek uninstall from your comp..

Anyway,hope this helps some of you..

Falcon23
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 11:39:24 AM by falcon23 »

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2009, 01:27:42 AM »
I updated and d/l new software/ Stick runs great just like last drivers and SST. No problems whatsover here.
See Rule #6

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2009, 09:16:59 AM »
OK guys,now we need to find out the parameters for those of us who have not had an issue recently..I had one for a day,then DL'd the microsoft CUSTOM netframework1.0..I also updated drivers from saitek site.after the updated drivers,It was better but still uncalibrated.I Dl the netframework 1.0..and no issues since..about 4 days..was having it everyday before then...

SO..post what you have done or are doing differently and lets see if we can find a common denominator...
I have .NET Framework 1.1 and 2.0. Plus I have a system that is defragmented with three defrag machines, one of which defrags my registry.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.