Author Topic: Old Vet looking for a possible return  (Read 495 times)

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
Old Vet looking for a possible return
« on: January 05, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »
been a long time since i used to sit at my computer playing this game for hours and hours and hours....well you get the point....anyways i cant really remember why i gave up playing this game over two years ago....but recently i started thinking about it and why i loved to play it so much......

guess my question is.....are there any players out there still who remember me?

and if so.....what have i missed? :devil

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
Re: Old Vet looking for a possible return
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 08:17:51 PM »
We've missed seeing ed. Welcome back. :)
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 08:20:52 PM »
anyways i cant really remember why i gave up playing this game over two years ago....but recently i started thinking about it and why i loved to play it so much......

guess my question is.....are there any players out there still who remember me?

and if so.....what have i missed? :devil

sad.....

i stopped playing a couple months ago, before any of the new arena changes, was just wore out after 2 years, thousands of hours and thousands of dollars on upgrades and mutiple quits.....this time i dont think ill be back.....not to mention my joystick crapped out on me......

i miss the game from time to time but with all the heartake over the new arena's
i dont think im too interested in flying with out the furball's.....ehh but who knows mabey one day.

best of luck to all and HTC......

<S>Devil:aok

thats why you quit  but hey furballs are back lots of new machines  and the 68th still around
welcome back
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 08:44:23 PM »

that's why you quit  but hey furballs are back lots of new machines  and the 68th still around
welcome back

lol.....ohh nooowwww i remember.....  :uhoh

but i do like the looks of some of the new hardware....now all i need is a new joystick to victimize :t

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 09:21:24 PM »
 (Smiles warmly) "Hi..how ya been? Thinking of coming back after finding out how to stay away for two years huh? Cool!

(While still trying to smile, mouths the word.."RUN!")

~AoM~

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 07:14:50 PM »
(Smiles warmly) "Hi..how ya been? Thinking of coming back after finding out how to stay away for two years huh? Cool!

(While still trying to smile, mouths the word.."RUN!")

lol filth.... you got me.....Ive fallen off the wagon again.....nice to see your still here buddie......

truth is i just got busy with things like ohh you know work, kids, life and umm sunlight.....  :rofl

but then i remembered hey!!! theres a sun in ah right.... although it wont have the same affect on my complexion as the real deal i think i can tough it out for a little while  ;)

ahhhh who am i kidding....i miss the hell out of this game and i also always swore on my first born that hi tech pumps some kinda addictive signals through my computer screen making it impossible for me to ever get away......  :O

have to get a joystick though but i look forward to seeing you all again in the sky, ground and at sea......... :salute