Author Topic: Getting Really Upset at Knights  (Read 3769 times)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Getting Really Upset at Knights
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2009, 09:35:21 AM »
All three sides have the same good guys bad guys idiots lamers etc theres really no difference except in your head. You get these from everyone else on country telling you those damn rooks knights bish all they ever do is ______. While your flying around in your own country you don't notice all the lame things your country men (or yourself) are doing until you view it from the other country's point of view.

Offline hammer

• Gold Member
      • netAces
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2009, 09:42:42 AM »
All three sides have the same good guys bad guys idiots lamers etc theres really no difference except in your head. You get these from everyone else on country telling you those damn rooks knights bish all they ever do is ______. While your flying around in your own country you don't notice all the lame things your country men (or yourself) are doing until you view it from the other country's point of view.
Absolutely correct.  :aok
Hammer

JG11
(Temporarily Retired)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2009, 09:49:38 AM »
I fly on low number side. All sides are the same just differing chess pieces.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2009, 11:37:40 AM »

:salute
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Joker2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2009, 12:06:46 PM »
I've always found most of your squad very easy to shoot down
Ok 420Ace that's it, I'm looking forward  to this DA between me and you?
I think Maybe u r just one those people that likes to start trouble.
I WANTED TO BE THE FIRST KID ON MY BLOCK WITH A CONFIRMED KILL!

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2009, 12:09:16 PM »
Ok 420Ace that's it, I'm looking forward  to this DA between me and you?
I think Maybe u r just one those people that likes to start trouble.

I'd certainly enjoy a duel!  And I mostly just get a kick outta making fun of the horde/toolshedders; it's almost too easy.   :devil
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Joker2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2009, 01:39:36 PM »
 :rofl
I WANTED TO BE THE FIRST KID ON MY BLOCK WITH A CONFIRMED KILL!

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2009, 08:34:08 PM »
I'll say this...Joker..your a great f4u stick..another plane i'd like to learn  :salute
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2009, 05:05:49 PM »
i am just a floating target  :aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2009, 06:04:33 PM »
ROX, in reference to the rooks gaining 100 new players when CLAIM JUMPERS switched jan 1st that is a little over the top. Our actually member ship total is only about 75 with at least 20 of those only flying 1-2 days a week or less. The most we ever have on at once is about 30 and that is normally on FSO nights and TT. WE also don't exclusively pick on the knights it's normally whichever side the person setting up the mission decides on. We started our country rotation because alot of the old guys were getting burned out on always having to defend against hoard A or hoard B every night. The bonus to switching every month is that you get to fly with people you have fought with and against in FSO and in the MA and make new friends. We aren't the only squad that switches monthly either. As an example I used to hate seeing UNFORGIVEN in the buffer, especially when they shot me down. But after working with mystic2 and HacksawX in FSO several times I found that they were a great bunch of guys. We'll be back around to knights either in Feb or Mar depending on if we go Bish next month or not.

(It's also fun to bust up ROX and FBDred missions since we have flown IN so many of them) :aok

All in fun.  :salute

And a big  :salute right back atcha, Sir!

BcinU....there is a very easy way to show you are wrong (I estimated on the low side, but just a tad).

Here are the easy, step-by-step instructions:

1)  Go to the "Squads" section of this website, where squads and members are listed
2)  Take calculator, paper & pencil, etc.
3)  Call up the 7 wings of the Claim Jumpers one by one, and write down the totals
4)  Add the totals together

As of today, at the time of this post, there are 107 Claim Jumpers.

Not that they will ever get all on at one time, but if you figure a basic 60% or 70% on a really GOOD squad night, that's not a bad turn out. 

ROX

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »
4 of those 7 wings have 8 or less people in them, but I'm not gonna go count em, i'll take your word for it. Yes I know they should consolidate. There wouldn't be that many if Racdogg wasn't such a recruiting slut. I think he just wants the squad to resemble the LA county jail..he gets lonely after smuggling all that contriband inside with his "inside"... :uhoh

edit: 107 I apologize for the underestimate. A "good" squad night is 35..I can't even get 35 for FSO.

Come to think of it I haven't even seen about 10 of those guys before...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 06:27:05 PM by Becinhu »
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2009, 06:31:40 PM »
Being a large squad does have it's funny moments though. Tuesday night (squad night) we were running basetakes to kick bish of the rook mainland when a bystander said "Look at the size of that mission". Only the goon pilot was a nonsquaddie out the the 25 or so that upped.... I know a mini-horde but having another country on your mainland is like your best friend sleeping with your sister. The Bish have their sheep for that.  :noid
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA