Author Topic: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8252 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #255 on: January 12, 2009, 07:44:36 AM »
mentioned outlaws something some people havn't done;however, this thread starts out for 3 people, all doing same thingand you say one individual what happened to the other two?
i agree, took 17 pages then Rich said 1 thing and it died. if only a few more people in the world had sense enough to think how rich did.

we do. you're 15. still a kid, yes. still gonna make mistakes.....just like we all did at your age, yes........but this one in particular, you have no excuse for. at 15, you're old enough to know better. you've seen people called out on this stuff. you KNEW the new stats pages would make it easy to see what you were doing.

you knew what you were doing, and said you knew it was wrong.
makes one wonder how you carry yourself in r/l.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Wizer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #256 on: January 12, 2009, 08:03:41 AM »
SAPP deals with this internally. That is all that will be said about that.

For the record... S.A.P.P. is not a Squad. We are just a rag tag bunch of folks that love the 38. Both in game and historically. Many individuals in SAPP are members of Squads and they come from all chess pieces. SAPP is a place where we can gather and share the history as well as tactics used and training. It is also a place where we can setup gatherings in game for mindless fun. We don't gather to affect game play other than to have lots of fun.

<S>

Does that mean that he is still a proud member of SAPP who I have believed had a standards of conduct?  - even if formed to have fun. :salute

p.s. please don't misunderstand me.  I have the utmost respect of SAPP pilots, most of whom have shot me down many times.  I just don't believe that anyone who cheats should be allowed to wear the colors of a respectable squad or group. 

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #257 on: January 12, 2009, 08:31:33 AM »
Does that mean that he is still a proud member of SAPP who I have believed had a standards of conduct?  - even if formed to have fun. :salute

p.s. please don't misunderstand me.  I have the utmost respect of SAPP pilots, most of whom have shot me down many times.  I just don't believe that anyone who cheats should be allowed to wear the colors of a respectable squad or group. 

you've obviously not flown against me.  :D i tend to get kilt more than i kill.  :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #258 on: January 12, 2009, 09:55:47 AM »
all and all, i feel like the 2 week noob who asks questions and gets bashed then see someone say "you were new once too!" these "adults" who are supposed to be more "Moral" as one person put it, but i feel "Mature and teaching good lessons" should think back to the "you were new too!" but add young in place of new. these "adults" you would guess would have more sense to act half way like they would in a public place over a game forum as they expect us kids to do, but then they do these witch hunts and complain just as much as we kids do.

Oh please.  The "I'm just a kid" argument doesn't cut it since you've already admitted you knew better.  Now you're just squirming; another unsavory trait.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #259 on: January 12, 2009, 10:05:39 AM »
mentioned outlaws something some people havn't done;however, this thread starts out for 3 people, all doing same thingand you say one individual what happened to the other two?
i agree, took 17 pages then Rich said 1 thing and it died. if only a few more people in the world had sense enough to think how rich did.

all and all, i feel like the 2 week noob who asks questions and gets bashed then see someone say "you were new once too!" these "adults" who are supposed to be more "Moral" as one person put it, but i feel "Mature and teaching good lessons" should think back to the "you were new too!" but add young in place of new. these "adults" you would guess would have more sense to act half way like they would in a public place over a game forum as they expect us kids to do, but then they do these witch hunts and complain just as much as we kids do. believe it was Grizz who made a comment "I feel sorry for kids now" after Rich made his post, if you feel so damn sorry, why did you bother to take place in this thread anyway? if you felt so sorry about doing it, but doing it anyway I feel I should have no respect for you;i feel youll backstab me whenever you can (even if it wasnt about this, something else, say i took down the hangars, first to point at me)

final thoughts before this gets locked as i know it will like all others. I will be happy to see that when i get home today.

The point people are trying to make is that today you got "caught" padding your score, but what about tomorrow? Setting up off shore accounts to hide funds from the company you work for? Setting up dummy companies to hide tax money from the government? Todays kids are getting the wrong message from the internet. I CAN do this because there are no consequences being a nameless bunch of 1's and 0's. 

You mentioned "you guys don't remember what it was like being a newb", I do, but it has nothing to do with honor. I had the opportunity to bend the rules many a time but never took it. You EARN respect....even in this community, you don't BUY it, or STEAL it. Cutting corners gets you threads like this "witch hunts". You'll take a beating, but if you truly stick it out you may even come out on top. 5 minutes of stupidity will take you months, maybe YEARS to erase, even in real life never mind just this game/community

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #260 on: January 12, 2009, 10:21:50 AM »

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Attempt to play the victim and take the high road?  DENIED!

Even young people should have a sense of fair play. You knew what you were doing. Don't blame others. You besmirched yourself, acted like AHII slime. As unrepentant as you are, you  really must be slime. Don't try to play the "kid" card. You knew what you were doing.  MasonZ:  slimeball
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline CAVPFCDD

• Nickel Member
« Reply #261 on: January 12, 2009, 10:28:54 AM »
ok he's been outed, embarressed, and ridiculed

leave him alone, and let's hope he has some dignity and learned his lesson, 18 pages is about enough
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace." - Duane Allman

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil." Jerry Garcia

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #262 on: January 12, 2009, 10:34:27 AM »

I can assure you that SAPP has no tolerance for this behavior. You and I flew together for a while in the 327th, you should know that I would not tolerate or associate with anyone guilty of it. Action has been taken. There should be no more need for commentary by SAPP.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline DCCBOSS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #263 on: January 12, 2009, 10:42:33 AM »
Enough is enough lets say anybody who is observed to be shooting their own shade account should be recorded and sent into HTC end of story.
"Where ever you go, there you are".
C.O. of Rolling Thunder

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #264 on: January 12, 2009, 10:57:19 AM »
their own shade account should be recorded and sent into HTC end of story.

no, not the end of story. They should be outed and exposed, subjected to ridicule and ostricized. Perhaps it will be a deterrent for the next knucklehead who considers it.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #265 on: January 12, 2009, 11:14:42 AM »
Any issue like this is best handled via email with us.

HiTech