Author Topic: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8147 times)

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
Re: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2009, 09:51:26 AM »
Gaming scores in this fashion used to be a somewhat 'rare' occurrence.  Now we are seeing wide spread behavior of this utter lameness. 

Many have had the suspicion that this has been going on for some time and we just didn't have the means to prove it, I know its hard to believe that someone would game this way but certainly there were more than you could imagine doing it in the past, hopefully this public grilling will help alleviate it along with HTC's heavy hand.

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Dawger

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2009, 10:28:48 AM »
I don't see what the big uproar is about.

I see that it's a fairly sad situation that someone would do something so silly for a game but at the same time I think its pretty silly to get all in an uproar about it.

Folks paying for an additional account to kill repeatedly is more revenue for HTC (which is a good thing ...for everybody)

Not really different from a plan to pay for perk points (which would be an excellent revenue stream)

I fly the P38 99.9% of the time so I don't really care about perks. I only fly about 10 hours a months so "score" is meaningless.

But if some guys get together and pay to "shade vulch" I say cap their perks at some reasonable value and let them do it. Its a money maker.

Hell, if I was running HTC I'd put a "perk" farm in every terrain and charge a penny a point. Imagine an airstart 10,000 feet over rows and rows of parked C-47's with all three chess pieces spawning in a mile apart.

Mayhem.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2009, 10:30:42 AM »
I don't see what the big uproar is about.

I see that it's a fairly sad situation that someone would do something so silly for a game but at the same time I think its pretty silly to get all in an uproar about it.

Folks paying for an additional account to kill repeatedly is more revenue for HTC (which is a good thing ...for everybody)

2week free...rinse .... repeat....

People caught doing such should be banned.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 10:32:15 AM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2009, 10:32:42 AM »
I completely agree with Helm. These guys suck. And Outlaws had the nerve to call me sad and no skilled when I ran my oil hit 51 from his spit16 after he ho-ed me.  He said I ho-ed him. That's how all this started. I thought that anyone ranked #9 in fighters and flying a spit16 wouldn't pull up into me like he did, and jeapordize a death. But now I can see why he didn't care.

I'm not sure, but I think Outlaws1 and Legend are JohnnyRa and JohnnyJr.These guys IMO (whoever they are) should be banned from the game. They've always been cheating,shady scum. It's really sad HTC can't figure out how to deal with them and this ongoing problem.

MasonZ I thought was a cool kid. I think he let these slick talkin' "uber gamers" talk him into something stupid. A case of "kid fell into the wrong crowd".  :salute

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 10:36:31 AM by uptown »
Charlie don't surf!

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2009, 10:36:29 AM »
+1 for uptowm.  :rock
Strokes

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2009, 10:46:48 AM »
Wow...This is really disappointing(since I was in the squad) and I thought we were going to have a good run at it. Btw outlaws and legend isnt the johnnys. Because JohnnnyJr is the loudest squeekers Ive ever heard. Neither of them squeek. I will be leaving the squad after this though.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2009, 10:51:36 AM »
Wow...This is really disappointing(since I was in the squad) and I thought we were going to have a good run at it. Btw outlaws and legend isnt the johnnys. Because JohnnnyJr is the loudest squeekers Ive ever heard. Neither of them squeek. I will be leaving the squad after this though.

:aok
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2009, 10:52:29 AM »
Fix your sig.  :aok
See Rule #4

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2009, 10:58:41 AM »
Better?  :)

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2009, 10:59:32 AM »

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2009, 11:00:26 AM »
no.. your still here  :huh :lol

close your eyes then I'll be gone  :)

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2009, 11:02:05 AM »
close your eyes then I'll be gone  :)

OR you can just log off and save me the hassle and pain of being in the dark  :)

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2009, 11:02:55 AM »
OR you can just log off and save me the hassle and pain of being in the dark  :)

:lol

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2009, 11:04:32 AM »