Author Topic: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8553 times)

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Re: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2009, 02:23:05 PM »
Steve and ackack, i had just been stating. ask any squad member of a squad ive been in, im not that low. I could very easily get that low, but in reality im far from it. you show me respect, i show you respect. simple enough. after what Lusche said: i wouldnt, but i have no reason to perk farm on purpose by vulching a shade account. sure, i lose my share of 262's like many others, but im not so low i need to vulch a shade account. you can look at my stats and tell me how i bring the game down ackack, but when you find nothing to prove it, ill just sit here and laugh. Honestly, id really like to meet some of the keyboard tough guys out there 1-1 and just see how snobby they are.

ill be the first to say this in this thread. if i was hurting for perks, and felt like being a low life, i would intentionally vulch a shade just to gain some free perks. Im not saying ill do it all day, but im saying for just one (maybe 2) sorties. anywho, 

P.S. btw, if HTC had a thing against perk farming, im sure there would be a lot of people getting a talk to, or even booted from game.

my .02

Busted....

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2009, 02:26:12 PM »
wow. people will go looking through threads for quotes,
Careful what you say then.

I think the only thing you are sorry about is being caught.

As far as your lusche comment.. he can only help the willing. Think on that.
See Rule #4

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2009, 02:26:33 PM »
wow. people will go looking through threads for quotes, but check my stats since i started. never have i done something even remotly close to this. and lusche, for someone who does do a lot of research, and is a trainer, you sure dont seem to help people, or in this case, do research on peoples stats. just the 1 tour.

MasonZ.  Lusche's contributions to the game aren't in question here.  He doesn't need to show any respect to anyone doing something anathema to what he teaches as a trainer.

I've sent you a PM.  I hope you'll take it seriously.

You've laid out your apology.  Let it stand as is; you shouldn't have to attempt to justify it.  People are probably going to be giving you a hard time about this for some time to come.  If you decide to stick it out with your same squad and login name be prepared to take a loooong time to prove your sincerity to many of us.  It would be very impressive to see you come out a better person for this.  Its going to take time though.  Good luck.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2009, 02:28:05 PM »
wow. people will go looking through threads for quotes, but check my stats since i started. never have i done something even remotly close to this. and lusche, for someone who does do a lot of research, and is a trainer, you sure dont seem to help people, or in this case, do research on peoples stats. just the 1 tour.

Wow ... your best bet is to quietly disappear into the shadows or under a rock for at least a couple of months. To attack anyone, especially Lusche in light of your total dweebery is unbelievable.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2009, 02:29:37 PM »
MasonZ.  Lusche's contributions to the game aren't in question here.  He doesn't need to show any respect to anyone doing something anathema to what he teaches as a trainer.

I've sent you a PM.  I hope you'll take it seriously.

You've laid out your apology.  Let it stand as is; you shouldn't have to attempt to justify it.  People are probably going to be giving you a hard time about this for some time to come.  If you decide to stick it out with your same squad and login name be prepared to take a loooong time to prove your sincerity to many of us.  It would be very impressive to see you come out a better person for this.  Its going to take time though.  Good luck.
finally someone who hasnt flamed me...im surprised. Bong, I really do plan on making an honest change starting my next sortie.

Wow ... your best bet is to quietly disappear into the shadows or under a rock for at least a couple of months. To attack anyone, especially Lusche in light of your total dweebery is unbelievable.
hide under shadows quietly for a few months. ill take the flaming i get.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2009, 02:32:21 PM »
DA ??ohhh wait never mind.

:rofl :rofl

LOL OH SNAP!

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2009, 02:33:19 PM »
hide under shadows quietly for a few months. ill take the flaming i get.

Fine ... take the flaming ... you deserve it ... but don't even begin to try and defend yourself.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline 442w30

• Nickel Member
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2009, 02:34:29 PM »

Lusche helps people just by doing what he does on this forum let alone from his work as a trainer- he certainly does not need to defend himself.  

You on the other hand should search deep within yourself on what this sort of behavior demonstrates about yourself as a human being.  What you do during your play time is an indication of what you will do in business, work, school, everything else.  Use this as an opportunity to make yourself a better human being. Integrity and not just taking the easy way out when you can, is part of that.  

Your own quote of, "ill change back to an honest person uptown. check my stats daily, i wont always have same respect from people i know, but ill change back. i fall into wrong crowd a lot..."  tells me that you make excuses for what is YOUR bad decision making process.  Do not blame doing the wrong thing on "fall into the wrong crowd".  Blame it on yourself because you are the one at fault.

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

"The plural of anecdote is no data."- statistician's axiom

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2009, 02:35:38 PM »
Fine ... take the flaming ... you deserve it ... but don't even begin to try and defend yourself.
why should i? uphill battle, no since in trying.

HogDweeb

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2009, 02:38:03 PM »
And what about Outlaws1 and LeGeNd.  MasonZ only deserves 1/3 of the publicity.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2009, 02:39:49 PM »
good point here. why am i getting all the flaming?

:noid
HogDweeb

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2009, 02:40:29 PM »
Smart enough not to post... But they are tards as well.
I'm also betting they are pnged shades from the bbs.
See Rule #4

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2009, 02:40:37 PM »
And what about Outlaws1 and LeGeNd. 

not worth it 2 feeble fools who trash talk
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2009, 02:41:51 PM »
LeGeNd DAed me to prove that he wasnt shade vultching he won on a HO shot 6-5. Now hes gonna post the fils on this thread to show all of you that he is the best person in Aces High....Sad.

BTW Mason im not gonna blame u for anything you appalogized and i know you mean it.  :salute

Hey it would be alot cooler if OutLaws_Legends squad participated in this thread.
Strokes

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2009, 02:43:15 PM »
Smart enough not to post... But they are tards as well.
they dont have accounts on here to my knowledge. still doesnt answer question why im getting all the flaming

LeGeNd DAed me to prove that he wasnt shade vultching he won on a HO shot 6-5. Now hes gonna post the fils on this thread to show all of you that he is the best person in Aces High....Sad.

BTW Mason im not gonna blame u for anything you appalogized and i know you mean it.  :salute

Hey it would be alot cooler if OutLaws_Legends squad participated in this thread.
:salute stokes, im not trying to stick up for a whole squad, however, outlaws and legend are good sticks. been playing for a while.
HogDweeb