Author Topic: ahevents.org site maintenance  (Read 2544 times)

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: ahevents.org site maintenance
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 07:58:52 PM »
forHIM,
That was not a complaint, just an advisory post, as I saw others were also having issues and thought you might want more details.
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline forHIM

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 08:22:51 AM »
wasn't taken as a complaint.  I need to know what others are experiencing to make the site the most it can be.  My post was partly a frustration in that I can't get a specific thing done with the new host company until I get the old site removed completely.  Sort of a chicken and egg thing, but I want both if you know what I mean.  Probably not, but no offense was taken HB.

Offline GREric

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »
Hey who am I suppost to contact to add a event to the ahevents.org site. The event is called 'Mission of the Month' or MoM Event. It happens:

Bishop: First Tuesday of the month. TT Arena
Rook: Mid Tuesday of the month. TT Arena
Knight: N/A (No coordinator yet.)

Thats all, please PM the answer to my question.  Thank you. :salute
Bishop MoM Coordinator, GrEric.

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »
Hey who am I suppost to contact to add a event to the ahevents.org site. The event is called 'Mission of the Month' or MoM Event. It happens:

Contact Sled and or Brooke

thats actually a Main arena gig and not associated with CM events.
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline HB555

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 07:11:51 PM »
Be kind of cool to put somewhere, but ahevents probably out of the question, as Roo said.
Sled or Brooke will get back to you on this, as it has been linked to the CM forums.
Wonder if we could get htc to put it in the arena message for TT?
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline GREric

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »
That would actually be really good. This event grows bigger and bigger every month (last one had over 100 people in the event). And once the Knights start to do these missions, it will be huge. And if they put this on the Arena Message there will be a great turn out.

Offline Sled

• Gold Member
      • Friday Squad Operations
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 10:49:36 PM »
I am unfamiliar with this event, if this is something in the MA's, then it falls under the responsibility of HTC. The CM Team only has jurisdiction of the SEA's.

ahevents.org, is only for SEA and AVA events at this time.
~Sled~                 Aces High Special Events
USMC/71sqn
      XO               What Aces High is really all about.

Offline GREric

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 11:30:06 PM »
Alrighty then, I guess Ill havo to talk to the main guys. Thank you anyways. <S>

Offline HB555

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 11:34:17 PM »
Sled,
It is not an event in the sense we think of one, but a large group of people with in the different countries who fly as a "team" to accomplish predefined objectives for that country, based on the map that is loaded and the needs of that country, also based on the CO's judgement when they get into the arena and begin to form up.
I have received notifications from the Rook CO, and it looks like fun, to fly as a group to actually accomplish something in the MA on Titanic Tuesday.
Unfortunately, I have never been able to participate, due to my commitment in the AHXARL on Tuesday night.
I would think that if GREric from the Bish side, and 96 Delta from the Rook side were to contact htc, they may be able to buy advertising space in the arena message.
GREric, you might even do a short message in notepad and send it to htc, and ask if it could be included on the TT arena message.
Watch your email for a sample, Sled.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 12:53:52 AM by HB555 »
Snoopy Bell

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 04:36:56 PM »

Does MoM = Mother of all Missions or Mission of the Month (this is the first time I've heard it referred to as the mission of the month)?
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline GREric

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2009, 10:33:44 AM »
Ya, it was 'Mother of all Missions' Event, but we decided to change the name. Because it pretty much turned into 'Misson of the Month'. Unless everyone liked 'Mother of all Missions'.

But anyways I dont want to hyjack this topic, on to ahevents.org site maintenance.