Author Topic: 71st  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
71st
« on: January 20, 2009, 04:33:30 PM »
Just a TY for letting me hang out in squad channel. Much fun was had. <S>

For all those that haven't flown with this bunch... do.
See Rule #4

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: 71st
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 04:39:39 PM »
71st is a fun group to fly with.  Always some smiles and laughter to be had while flying with them
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »
Yeah i really loved flying with those guys!! Redtop n Batfink are a whoot!  Krusty, we'll hes another story! lol

:salute
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 05:58:07 PM »
Krusty doesn't count. Well let me clarify, he can't count. That is why there is Krusty Math.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Beefcake

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 06:21:50 PM »
Poor Krusty, we pick on him as much as HiTech does. There are nights when I've crashed my plane because I was laughing so hard my eyes swelled up with tears and I couldn't see. The 71st is one of the main reasons I stick around. We are organized chaos, we are a serious squad that doesn't itself seriously, we are the stealthy sheep of the night or something like that. If you're looking for a good time call .radio 5 171 and join up with the people who think they're elite!  :D
Retired Bomber Dweeb - 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 06:55:47 PM »
I enjoy Krusty rants. 

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Beefcake

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 07:06:52 PM »
Oh Krusty's rants are golden moments that I cherish. That and Redtop's impressions, listening to both of them go at it always makes my night.
Retired Bomber Dweeb - 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 08:08:39 PM »
I have to say, im a member of this squad, and joining it was the highlight of my time in AH. I will never forget being permenantly puzzled when Batfink first warned me to join Major Biggles in the Toilets  :rofl :rofl
The first time flying with Batty, I was sure I was going to get the boot. I was thinking 'Right, Squad, That means discipline, and Hierachy'. So Batfink came on, and we did a Hurri 1 sweep (I was in that frame of mind) Anyway, the entire sortie, I was calling him Sir. 'Are you new her Macleod? Yes Sir.' 'Whats your favourite plane? 'Hurricane Mk 1 Sir' Eventually he just shouts 'STOP CALLING ME SIR!' To which of course, the answer was 'Yes sir'.
Ever since then it has been a bundle of laughs. I agree with Beef, Retops impressions of a 12yr old squeker should be recorded for all to hear! They are the funniest thing I have EVER heard! As a sign to show how good a squad this is for those who dont know them, They even do Stuka runs from time to time! That has GOT to be a good squad!
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 08:21:44 PM »
As you all know krusty and I have our differences on the bbs. Ingame though, the times I have flown in his area.. I've found him to be a fun to fly with, nothing like his bbs persona.
See Rule #4

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 09:30:20 PM »
As you all know krusty and I have our differences on the bbs. Ingame though, the times I have flown in his area.. I've found him to be a fun to fly with, nothing like his bbs persona.

same
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 08:35:07 AM »
I just wish batfink would get a mic so that we could yell incoherently at eachother

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 08:57:14 AM »
Bronk has been causing trouble in MW. There has been a noticeable increase in plane parts of all kinds falling to the ground.

One piece off a spit had a bullit lodged in it. Upon removal it was noted this inscription on the side, "With Love Bronk".   :rofl
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 08:58:55 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 09:09:09 AM »
Nah 71 squadron are  just hording alt runners  who always pick on me when iam the only one about :rofl

They are always good for  a laugh even if you are fighting a losing battle against them.Useually i just keep upping and wearing them down till they all come back again. :P
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 09:15:06 AM »
steff and pooface helped answer alot of my noobish questions when I came across nearly 4 years ago now.  Thanks to their help I stuck it out.

although in the past they have made it difficult for my objective of having as many Brits as possible in the same squad,  The game will be worse off if they ever disappeared   :salute
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 09:53:50 AM »
Nah 71 squadron are  just hording alt runners  who always pick on me when iam the only one about :rofl

Haha you should hear our VOX when we see you at that point. Its filled of our squad motto 'MINE MINE MINE!'
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack