Author Topic: Is HTC Investing enough in the game?  (Read 3310 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Is HTC Investing enough in the game?
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2009, 10:26:11 AM »
I see HTC as a service provider in a market place and I dont know how unique or not their product is. Without HTC there would be less competition and you have to appreciate and value that. You can only judge whether they offer good value for money against what else is available in the market.   

Their product is the best massively multiplayer WW2 air combat game.  New updates or features will only maintain that title,  most people acknowledge this and get on with playing the game.

The subscription cost is your right to play online at Htc's servers on a month by month basis and to interact with everyone else.  If you never had a sub and just played offline missions and kept up to date with the latest version.  You will essentially have a totally FREE WW2 game how cool is that for value for money.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2009, 01:44:29 PM »
For me - real life has taken over, have a few relatives that have lost their jobs, my stick broke and i just am not in the mood to play, just seems kind of weird to play now while all this trickle down economics is happening. I haven't cancelled my account, just waiting for the addictive urge to kick in again.

NwBie

You are missed, Brudda. Hope your RL situation improve in the near future.  :rock

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2009, 07:10:17 PM »
LOL!  Hardly.  The abuse you see in these forums is just a drop in the bucket the large MMO's experience in their official forums.

ack-ack

i stated 'that i have seen' and that is not many. I have experienced a forum and company that dealt with their customers like scum and banned me just for saying i didnt think banners in sig lines were all that hot. You remember warrock? :rolleyes:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2009, 07:19:40 PM »
Great game, great staff, great community leaders (Trainers and many CMs), and an ungrateful community.
Slurp slurp :noid
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2009, 07:31:26 PM »
lookin jealous trigg :noid
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.