Author Topic: MASTER VOLUME CONTROL  (Read 429 times)

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
MASTER VOLUME CONTROL
« on: January 22, 2009, 11:02:39 AM »
It would be nice if we had a seperate option(Along with sound preference) like the clipboard for only and only the master volume control. Let's say  you hit a button and a slider similiar to the windows volume control comes up and all you have is a quick adjust. Going to clipboard/ preference game sounds can be a pain if you launch a GV or get in shore battery/cv gun and have to go though clipboard. I am not saying eleiminate existing clipboard sound preferences just adding a quick adjust option. Does Hi tec look at these requests in the wish list and give a yes/ no maybe look into it?
See Rule #6

Offline edog1977

• Copper Member
Re: MASTER VOLUME CONTROL
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 02:06:33 PM »
I just pick up the remote, point it at the receiver, and turn the volume down. :D  Heck if I'm lucky I don't even have to pick the remote up, just push the button.

Seriously, you want HTC to waste resources on this?

« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 02:08:54 PM by edog1977 »

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 02:10:10 PM »
don"t know how hard it would be to add this or or volume controls for the big guns. I will say all that booming if you us a headset is not good for your hearing. So I would say that would not be a waste of resources.

Offline edog1977

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »
All I'm saying is there are many ways you can turn the volume down that don't require HTC do anything.

If you need to turn down the sound on your headphones you could buy a product like this:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102975

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 02:28:36 PM »
I'm deaf so it's never too loud.  But when it's too low...... I minimize and go to Windows...... I know, that sounds so stupid, but I'm old school.

:rock
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 04:09:27 PM »
I think the point is to be able to turn down the guns and still hear voice comms.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 06:40:18 PM »
I think the point is to be able to turn down the guns and still hear voice comms.

I had to turn down everything to hear voice comms.  What's the problem?  You can do that now, one sound at a time.

Another "it's too hard" wish?     :cry

I'd rather be able to adjust sounds individually than have to adjust everything the same.  Stall buzzer is lower than the rest because it's annoying, slats because they are annoying, flaps because they are annoying.

You get the pattern.....

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Wedge1126

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 07:08:29 PM »
There's a slider called Effects in the voice preferences. It controls the volume of game sounds while someone is talking.
Wedge