Author Topic: **The Ultimate Lady Gaga Thread**  (Read 2063 times)

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
Re: **The Ultimate Lady Gaga Thread**
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 01:35:14 AM »
Twenty, we get it.... you're gay. You don't have to remind us every week.

Hey, moderators, why aren't you all over this lame nonsense?

TwentyFo is just pasting rubbish from teen pop sites word for word.... stop the trolling and send this fool packing.

I am following the rules.

I posted a picture and I wrote some information from my own mouth about her. I asked a question and I gave my opinion. What's the problem?

I apologize that I am an individual. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't post. It's pretty easy. Diablo made a thread about John Denver. I can't stand John Denver. So since I don't like Denver, I resist from posting in Diablo's thread. No one is forcing anyone to do anything on this BBS. I adhere by the rules as best I can. And make threads that interest people.

And you calling me names like the word 'GAY' is against the rules. I don't call you names.

<S> Mate
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 01:37:40 AM by TwentyFo »
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 01:52:36 AM »
There ARE rules against trolling though.

I am hard pressed to think of a thread you started that was NOT a troll.

You should be considerate to the members of the forum and try some age appropriate posts (if you just MUST post that is).

Considering that the avg. age of the community is going to be 30-40+ it would be appropriate to post things of interest to adults.

We (most all of us) just do not care what the latest garbage fly by night wanna be pop band or fad is doing, singing, or wearing.

Even when I was your age, I cared less what the latest garbage fly by night wanna be pop band or fad is doing, singing, or wearing.

I DID know guys that payed attention to such things and, well, lets just say that they macrame'd some jean shorts and today are doing just FABULOUS!

(and FYI an "individual" doesn't regurgitate pop fads, they MAKE them)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Curlew

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 03:06:36 AM »
There ARE rules against trolling though.

I am hard pressed to think of a thread you started that was NOT a troll.

You should be considerate to the members of the forum and try some age appropriate posts (if you just MUST post that is).

Considering that the avg. age of the community is going to be 30-40+ it would be appropriate to post things of interest to adults.

We (most all of us) just do not care what the latest garbage fly by night wanna be pop band or fad is doing, singing, or wearing.

Even when I was your age, I cared less what the latest garbage fly by night wanna be pop band or fad is doing, singing, or wearing.

I DID know guys that payed attention to such things and, well, lets just say that they macrame'd some jean shorts and today are doing just FABULOUS!

(and FYI an "individual" doesn't regurgitate pop fads, they MAKE them)

you dont have to come in here, i personaly enjoy lady gaga, and hopefully some of the yougner crowd will come in here and post for the thread.

Sadly you come in here (and in to most of 24'sthreads) and hijack it and turn it into a twentyfo bashing thread, that breaks two rules right there, and it happens all the time, and i know that nobody who might be inerested in it will want to post i here and risk being made look a fool, so basically you just ruined this thread.

solution: STOP READING AND POSTIN IN HIS THREADS, NOBODY IS FORCING YOU

in the mean time can we get to lady gaga?

I dont like her fassion so much as i like her music

oh and ps: any more 24 trashing or trying to hijack this thread and im gonna start reporting, serriouly, let us youngins have our fun
It is I, Ens. Pulver! And I have just thrown your palm tree overboard!
Quote from: Helm
The best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Callsign---Curlew

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 04:17:18 AM »
you dont have to come in here, i personaly enjoy lady gaga, and hopefully some of the yougner crowd will come in here and post for the thread.

Sadly you come in here (and in to most of 24'sthreads) and hijack it and turn it into a twentyfo bashing thread, that breaks two rules right there, and it happens all the time, and i know that nobody who might be inerested in it will want to post i here and risk being made look a fool, so basically you just ruined this thread.

solution: STOP READING AND POSTIN IN HIS THREADS, NOBODY IS FORCING YOU

in the mean time can we get to lady gaga?

oh and ps: any more 24 trashing or trying to hijack this thread and im gonna start reporting, serriouly, let us youngins have our fun

I guess report away because Lady GaGa sucks.

Her music is trite and uninspiring (Just Dance is horrible) and do we REALLY want to post on a BBS for a flight sim. game about "OMG! Shoulderpads are BACK!!"

Take it to some AOL Teen chat because the VAST majority of the people on this board could really care less about some chick from NYC who looks like a tranny.

Go read Perez Hiltons blog and gush with some gals on AOL Teen Chat about Kelly Clarkson's new video being leaked, but please, keep this crud out of the O'Club and take it somewhere it belongs.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 04:19:03 AM by WMLute »
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2009, 04:34:55 AM »
You should check out my ULTIMATE John Denver thread then.  It's like a musical enema!
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2009, 04:48:25 AM »
I just read where she and C. Aguilera got into a war of words, a REAL catfight!  MEOW!!!

This could be sooOOOOooo exciting!
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2009, 06:01:23 AM »

Youngins? 24 is older than me. Being young doesn't mean that you can play troll for a laugh and excuse it as a young person's taste in music.

As a matter of fact, if you're at college (you were posting about exams a while ago, weren't you?) we're probably almost the same age. I'm not bashing him because he is 'young', I'm doing it because he's trolling.

I would be shocked if he wrote the text in the OP. It smacks of trashy internet pop media. Surely the text is from the same source as the photo?

Isn't there some rule about posting topics without narration? Just because he doesn't put the text in a quote box doesn't mean that he wrote it.

I don't care about rules (nor do I go out of my way to push the limits or break them intentionally) and I'm not the sort to go crying to the 'police' about annoying things, it just amazes me that with all the bans and suspensions that have been going on for much less annoying things that 24 is allowed to fill the board with ****Ridiculous topics designed only to gain a little more attention for himself**** without any sort of backlash.

Acting like a fool doesn't make anyone cool or interesting.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Casca

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2009, 09:12:57 AM »

I'm compelled to say I'm not crazy about her fassion or her music.  Serriouly.
I'm Casca and I approved this message.

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 09:13:32 AM »
Youngins? 24 is older than me. Being young doesn't mean that you can play troll for a laugh and excuse it as a young person's taste in music.

As a matter of fact, if you're at college (you were posting about exams a while ago, weren't you?) we're probably almost the same age. I'm not bashing him because he is 'young', I'm doing it because he's trolling.

I would be shocked if he wrote the text in the OP. It smacks of trashy internet pop media. Surely the text is from the same source as the photo?

Isn't there some rule about posting topics without narration? Just because he doesn't put the text in a quote box doesn't mean that he wrote it.

I don't care about rules (nor do I go out of my way to push the limits or break them intentionally) and I'm not the sort to go crying to the 'police' about annoying things, it just amazes me that with all the bans and suspensions that have been going on for much less annoying things that 24 is allowed to fill the board with ****Ridiculous topics designed only to gain a little more attention for himself**** without any sort of backlash.

Acting like a fool doesn't make anyone cool or interesting.

Maybe you should care about the rules. I follow them. I have posted things that are of interest to me. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TOPICS, THEN DONT POST!!! I provided commentary to my posts and posed questions. You don't know me personally. As a citizen of the United States I have the freedom to enjoy music of my choice. Maybe it's not the same in Austria.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 09:19:09 AM »
I'm compelled to say I'm not crazy about her fassion or her music.  Serriouly.

What if I showed you this video? Would you change your mind?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwdXnlvUe3I
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2009, 10:47:06 AM »
Just my type, sign me up!  :aok

You obviously haven't looked at what sort of people the cheap hookers in Vegas are then have you?
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline CAVPFCDD

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2009, 10:53:11 AM »
Twentyfo can post what ever he wants as long as its not breaking the rules, nobody is making you read or respond to his posts

LEAVE HIM ALONE
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace." - Duane Allman

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil." Jerry Garcia

Offline Casca

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2009, 11:01:38 AM »
Twentyfo can post what ever he wants as long as its not breaking the rules, nobody is making you read or respond to his posts

LEAVE HIM ALONE

You didn't by any chance do a YouTube video for Britney did you?
I'm Casca and I approved this message.

Offline Coogan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2009, 11:04:22 AM »
Never heard of this chick. 

Coogan

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2009, 11:22:44 AM »
I have posted things that are of interest to me.

But this is a forum for all.  This new pop, rap crap stuff sucks.  Give me the oldies.

Would like to see the BBS have more age appropriate content.  This is a flight sim BBS not some teenagers bedroom wall.
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."