Author Topic: Nazi Zombies...  (Read 800 times)

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
Nazi Zombies...
« on: January 28, 2009, 05:54:51 PM »
Anyone played it on CoDWaW?

Very very hard, I can't even get past 5 on my own, but me and my brother together can get to 11.

If you don't know what this is, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmNn_ZvhEnI
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Re: Nazi Zombies...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 06:19:23 PM »
haven't seen that one before,

reminds me of resident evil..

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 06:22:41 PM »
I've been to 18. Our team ran out of ammo  ;)
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 06:28:42 PM »
Scored a new best 2 nights ago, level 11 and 190 kills.  Key is to score potato it on the early levels to get your points up.  First use nothing but your pistol on level 1, let some of them break the barriers so you get points for rebuilding.  I stay in the first room as long as I can, usually to about level 4 or so.  Then go through the door with help written on it.  DO NOT move the couch at the top of the stairs in the first room.  Stay in the back room as long as you can.  Another helpful hint is at the end of each round to leave 1 zombie alive preferably one with his legs blown off so you can run around and rebuild barriers and get weapons before you kill him and move to the next round.  The other key is the random weapon box, it's through the help door on the left, looks like a coffin with ? marks on the top.  Try and save up as much loot as you can before you start getting weapons from it.  Each time you use it it's 950 and sometimes you will get a junk weapon and not want to take it.  The best weapons in that box are MG42, Browning 1919, FG42, and the RAY GUN.  The ray gun is friggin glorious, but it has splash damage so you can't fire it at zombies that are too close or you will kill yourself.  Imo the best weapons combo is either MG42/Ray, or MG42/Browning.  Hold out in the back room as long as you can then move the couch and go upstairs.  In the upstairs run to the back corner where you can get the "stielhandgrenades", next to the couch you never moved from the first room, this is the best spot to make your stand.  From here the zombies can only come from two directions, through the door to your front, and the window to your right.  They really start coming fast on the higher levels so chuck lots of grenades through the door, and just keep an eye on the window to the right.  Make sure to be reloading on pauses and try and get the max ammo boxes.  At the beginning of rounds you can get some by throwing grenades outside, and down onto the ground floor underneath you.

EDIT: I only ever play it single player so that is my strategy for single player.  I'm sure it works with 2 people just as well since you can cover each other while you reload and such.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 06:30:50 PM by Tec »
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 06:38:11 PM »
I laughed when that came up..... Very funny and good fun to play.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 06:40:15 PM »
I laughed when that came up..... Very funny and good fun to play.

Best bonus game I've seen since the end of the first Max Payne.  The thing that bugs me as a nit picker, is that you are fighting Nazi Zombies on the Airfield board, which was part of the PTO campaign.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline SoonerMP

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 06:49:48 PM »
My friends and I have made it to level 22 by pure luck before. The most fun I have had is playing the online 4 player. Give me the flamethrower and the ray gun and its a bad day for Nazi Zombies.

S.A.P.P. Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Blame Karaya 2008-2012       Death From Above - MA (inactive)

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 07:30:21 PM »
i got up to lvl 56 with ray gun and flame thrower, lvl 52 is ninja zombies :rock
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »
I am about to get a Xbox 360 and live. I am trying to decide for my first game, COD 4 or COD WAW? which ones better?
OEF 11-12

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 07:43:27 PM »
i got up to lvl 56 with ray gun and flame thrower, lvl 52 is ninja zombies :rock

holy crap!

Me and my brother can't even get to 12  :lol :rofl

Personally Selino, WaW is better if you're looking to have fun arcade wise/online wise.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 08:03:55 PM »

I call B.S. X2.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 08:29:06 PM »
Got to level 13 on my own, level 18 with 1 friend, and level 29 with 4 people!

The key is Ray guns, and MG's! When I made it to level 29, 3 of us had ray guns and a Browning .30 cal or MG42, and the other guy had both MGs. Leave that last zombie alive so you can board up the windows!.

Here's how I usually do it. Knife the zombies on the first 2-3 waves. On wave 5 open the door. Keep using the mystery box until everyone gets a ray gun and another great weapon. By wave 10 you should have the stairs in the mystery box room open (though you can still survive a few more rounds downstairs if you like). After that have everyone stay infront of the sandbags by the other stairs (on the 2nd floor of course) and alternate between 3 people shooting at the door, and 1 guy covering the window. Go the the mystery box ONCE inbetween waves if needed.

^^^
Always gets me past wave 20  :D

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 09:02:06 PM »
I've beaten GoW:2's 50 Wave Horde with 4 people...

Haven't tried WaW yet...
Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 09:11:35 PM »
It isn't difficult, got to level 26.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer