Author Topic: Dad at 13 years old  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Dad at 13 years old
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2009, 07:32:00 AM »
Kiddy fiddling nonce.
The slag should be locked up.

they are both under 16 so technically both are kiddies,  parents should be reprimande with whatever.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline doleboy

• Copper Member
      • mushrooms
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2009, 07:43:00 AM »
Technically yes. But look at him bruv. how can she find him sexually attractive? He looks like he's 7 or 8 to me. She's a nonce in all but name. I'd never trust her with kids.
We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2009, 07:47:10 AM »
maybe it was love at first sight.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2009, 10:38:07 AM »
from whats been said in the news lately that girls had more noodles then a ww2  pistol,so far at least 2 other boys said she played hide
the sausage with them.

The only reason they get knocked up is because the British government are too soft.
there should be no benefits,no free house,no free anything for the lazy buggers.

The main thinking with teenagers now seems to be get knocked up get a flat live off the benefits and do sod all while others keep them.

if we stopped giving them hand outs and they had to work and pay for everything they sure as hell would keep there legs closed a bit longer.

I believe in Holland i may be wrong ,the age of concent is 13 but as they get no state benefits there pregnancy is about 70% lower.

I'm getting fed up paying for all these lazy freeloading scumbags :mad:
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline Regular

• Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2009, 11:33:36 AM »
The first paragraph is funny.

BOY dad Alfie Patten yesterday admitted he does not know how much nappies cost — but said: “I think it’s a lot.”

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2009, 12:00:45 PM »
It's been rumoured that the DNA test results shall be revealed live on a TV talk show- looks like it may very well be on Jeremy Kyle. :lol

Why do i get the feeling this is just one big con from the 2 families to make themselves incredibley rich by selling their stories to the press.  I would be very surprised if the alleged father has the biological ability to create a child.
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2009, 12:08:09 PM »
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2009, 12:20:29 PM »
For all we know the real father may be the girls father and none of the boys. Stay tuned!
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2009, 01:52:47 PM »
It's the natural instinct to preserve the species vs restrictions in our modern society.The humans would have been extinct long ago, if all our ancestors would have get married and procreate around 25-30 years old, when they finished education , got a job make enough $$ to pay the bills,the average life span was aprox 35 years until 20th century.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2009, 02:43:51 PM »
maybe it was love at first sight.

Something has to be amiss with that girl's house/parents, whatever attention she was hungering for she now has and then some.  I highly doubt this 15-yo girl woke up one morning ~9 months ago and casually decided to explore her newfound "adulthood" with every bloke on the block she could get alone with.

My parents were very liberal when I was growing up, but they still made sure I wasn't getting into too much trouble.  By 13 my father had "the talk" with me, showed me the box of rubbers he stashed in the bathroom and told me very clearly "now you got no excuse until you're living on your own".  My parents even let me have my girlfriends over, unconditionally too (which, hey, as a couple of horney teenagers we didn't sit and ponder the "why"s alone in my room for long and just enjoyed it), they always liked my girlfriends and seemed to enjoy the extra smile (and pair of hands) willing to help around the house.  It was rude not to invite them to eat with the family for dinner when they were there, but otherwise they could spend the night or move in to my room for all my parents cared. 

It was so liberal around my house that I think a couple of my first girlfriends rather preffered spending the evening at their parents house where they actually had the challenge and excitement of getting caught doing something they shouldn't of been... *sigh* those naughty crazy high school girls.  Thank god most settle down and into women around the time most of us guys are busy getting too drunk for our senses after finding a keg to keel over.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Regular

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2009, 03:06:23 PM »
It's the natural instinct to preserve the species vs restrictions in our modern society.The humans would have been extinct long ago, if all our ancestors would have get married and procreate around 25-30 years old, when they finished education , got a job make enough $$ to pay the bills,the average life span was aprox 35 years until 20th century.

this

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2009, 03:29:26 PM »
My parents were very liberal when I was growing up, but they still made sure I wasn't getting into too much trouble.  By 13 my father had "the talk" with me, showed me the box of rubbers he stashed in the bathroom and told me very clearly "now you got no excuse until you're living on your own".  My parents even let me have my girlfriends over, unconditionally too (which, hey, as a couple of horney teenagers we didn't sit and ponder the "why"s alone in my room for long and just enjoyed it), they always liked my girlfriends and seemed to enjoy the extra smile (and pair of hands) willing to help around the house.  It was rude not to invite them to eat with the family for dinner when they were there, but otherwise they could spend the night or move in to my room for all my parents cared. 

It was so liberal around my house that I think a couple of my first girlfriends rather preffered spending the evening at their parents house where they actually had the challenge and excitement of getting caught doing something they shouldn't of been... *sigh* those naughty crazy high school girls.

That, actually, is exactly my situation. The only extreme downside I really see to it is that extra heartbreak one incurs when a sexual relationship ends, but what's another two years tacked onto that? I'd end up dealing with it anyway.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Curlew

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2009, 04:30:07 PM »
He looks like he is 6, so she is a pedifile, and she is uglier than a hog, which means he has bad taste.

cant wait to see how that one turns out!
It is I, Ens. Pulver! And I have just thrown your palm tree overboard!
Quote from: Helm
The best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Callsign---Curlew

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2009, 06:26:06 PM »
That, actually, is exactly my situation. The only extreme downside I really see to it is that extra heartbreak one incurs when a sexual relationship ends, but what's another two years tacked onto that? I'd end up dealing with it anyway.

Relationships that exist simply because of lust are a thousand times easier to disolve because of a lack of attached emotions to break IMO.  I do not believe that a relationship climaxes or reaches it's peak once it goes physical and sexual, it's simply another activity you enjoy doing and together with your loved one.  Those that do I don't think have had enough experience to know that sex in general is highly over rated.  They achieve that level of a relationship with someone and then that's it, they either stop trying or give up on building the relationship compared to if they hadn't gone physical/sexual. 

Yeah sex is good, everyone likes it and wouldn't mind having more, but it's over rated for sure.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2009, 10:25:11 PM »
That's more or less what I meant by that, actually. I take sex as something that should help the relationship continue and be a nice show of love. Seems like I've caught all the girls that have the stereotypical "guy" mentality; get the sex and ditch. :noid
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.