Author Topic: DAYTON 2009 GATHERING OF LEGENDS!!!  (Read 38609 times)

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
Re: DAYTON 2009 GATHERING OF LEGENDS!!!
« Reply #435 on: July 09, 2009, 04:10:34 PM »
Anyone that is a wine drinker let me know what you drink and I will bring some wines down from my private collection. 

<S>

SWhavoc

I would love to share a few glasses with you! Not picky love ALL wine! Awesome of you to bring this stuff down! See you there!

:salute

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #436 on: July 09, 2009, 05:23:56 PM »
+1 for Coors Light :D :pray :D

Maddog, your more than welcome to use one of mine. :aok
I'll reserve a room in your Taj Mahal if that's OK with you sir. Left or right side doesn't matter.  :rock :salute :rock

Anybody interested in some Mardi Gras Beads? As King of a Krewe here in Pensacola, I'll grab a few bags/boxes as party favors for the kids......both little ones and the not so little ones.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 05:32:11 PM by 1MADDOG1 »
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #437 on: July 09, 2009, 11:08:14 PM »
[quote author=1MADDOG1 link=topic=258553.msg3355159#msg3355159 date=1247178236

Anybody interested in some Mardi Gras Beads? As King of a Krewe here in Pensacola, I'll grab a few bags/boxes as party favors for the kids
[/quote]

Yea, these aren't for your entertainment or anything.  :lol

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #438 on: July 10, 2009, 08:10:24 AM »
7 Days till the Gathering of Party goers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZkllM8znx4

:rofl
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #439 on: July 10, 2009, 08:42:52 AM »
7 Days till the Gathering of Party goers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZkllM8znx4

:rofl

A whole lotta Aqua Net going on there!  :rofl

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #440 on: July 10, 2009, 09:14:24 AM »
Yea, these aren't for your entertainment or anything.  :lol

Actually they are. We as a KREWE, spend several grand a year on beads, toys, shirts, candy, food and drinks to hand out to the parade goers and such. We are involved in a minimum of three major parades, various Mana Food Bank drives and toys for tots at Christmas each year. The entertainment we derive from this is putting smiles on the faces of parade goers (getting some S.U.Y.T. shots :D), feeding hungry disadvantaged people in the community and giving some disadvantaged children something for Christmas where normally they wouldn't have anything at all. The beads are just an extra window dressing for a festive atmosphere. When we are able to put smiles on peoples (and children's) faces, that's entertainment.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 11:46:33 AM by 1MADDOG1 »
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #441 on: July 10, 2009, 11:02:21 AM »
Actually they are. We as a KREWE, spend several grand a year on beads, toys, shirts, candy, food and drinks to hand out to the parade goers and such. We are involved in a minimum of three major parades, various Mana Food Bank drives and toys for tots at Christmas each year. The entertainment we derive from this is putting smiles on the parade goers (getting some S.U.Y.T. shots :D), feeding hungry disadvantaged people in the community and giving some disadvantaged children something for Christmas where normally they wouldn't have anything at all. The beads are just an extra window dressing for a festive atmosphere. When we are able to put smiles on peoples (and children's) faces, that's entertainment.

lol ok i get it, bad joke :)

Seriously, that good stuff. Not too many organizations or people for that matter do stuff like this anymore

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #442 on: July 10, 2009, 11:22:47 AM »
Michelle, Make sure you bring the babys roller skates :aok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #443 on: July 10, 2009, 12:28:53 PM »
Michelle, Make sure you bring the babys roller skates :aok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs

Bah!!  :rofl

Scott, if the little watermelon could do all that he would be out pounding the streets for a J O B !!

BTW today I am not speaking to him ... been trying for "mama" for two months now and this morning all I heard for an hour is "dadaddadadadadaad"!! UGH

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #444 on: July 10, 2009, 02:21:05 PM »
Bah!!  :rofl

Scott, if the little watermelon could do all that he would be out pounding the streets for a J O B !!

BTW today I am not speaking to him ... been trying for "mama" for two months now and this morning all I heard for an hour is "dadaddadadadadaad"!! UGH

LMAO, smart kid! :aok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #445 on: July 11, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »
Betty currently doesn't have an internet connection. So, she has asked me to post up here and ask :pray whomever for a Red Bull hookup.

Offline RacrX

• Copper Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motrx
« Reply #446 on: July 13, 2009, 12:55:13 AM »
Betty currently doesn't have an internet connection. So, she has asked me to post up here and ask :pray whomever for a Red Bull hookup.

Pfftt I got something red and associated with bulls for her :)

Offline 100hooch

• Copper Member
« Reply #447 on: July 13, 2009, 01:15:42 AM »
Pfftt I got something red and associated with bulls for her :)

And when she's done with it, you'll be associated with a steer.
"It's not our job to die for our country.  It's our job to make the other poor dumb sonofasqueak die for his!" -- Gen. George S. Patton

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #448 on: July 13, 2009, 01:27:32 AM »
Someone may want to bring a case or two of water bottles.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #449 on: July 13, 2009, 07:18:40 AM »
Alright so 1 keg it is.  Thank god I don't have any gear to camp with I don't know how I will fit this all in my car.  So anything special for a beer keg.  We sell alot.  Coors Light, Keystone, Papst, Blatz, Old Milwaukee,  Killians, Molson, Blue Moon, Great Lakes, Magic Hat, Sierra Nevada.  I'm tossed up between Molson Canadian and Coors Light even though I love Great Lakes. But its not about me.  Shawk just pick something and I will take care of it.  I got about 3 bottles of Southern Comfort for Betty, is anyone needs more let me know so I can grab it.  Oh ya and no worries on bring cups. I have about 2000 Plastic Cups for everyone to use and I have a few pitchers I will bring down.  I will see if I have any t-shirts to bring down to give out.

<S>

SWhavoc

+1 for any style of Great Lakes beer. 
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors