Author Topic: DAYTON 2009 GATHERING OF LEGENDS!!!  (Read 38595 times)

Offline 100hooch

• Copper Member
Re: DAYTON 2009 GATHERING OF LEGENDS!!!
« Reply #480 on: July 15, 2009, 02:35:34 AM »
Swatch, check your PMs.  You have a special message from the QUEEN!
"It's not our job to die for our country.  It's our job to make the other poor dumb sonofasqueak die for his!" -- Gen. George S. Patton

Offline 100hooch

• Copper Member
« Reply #481 on: July 15, 2009, 02:39:09 AM »
River looks up in that picture  :D

How are the Small mouth on the Miami?

Let's just say their mouths are smaller than Skid's!  But the carp are big!
"It's not our job to die for our country.  It's our job to make the other poor dumb sonofasqueak die for his!" -- Gen. George S. Patton

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #482 on: July 15, 2009, 08:22:36 AM »
Bought my ticket for the airshow today, Pavilion seating. Do I pick my ticket up at the gate?

Will be there Friday around Noon or 1 or so.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline ttflier

• Copper Member
« Reply #483 on: July 15, 2009, 10:21:08 AM »
I know this is a bit late, but I will not be able to attend the gathering this weekend and have a pavilion ticket and parking pass for the Saturday show that I am happy to donate if someone needs/wants it.  I am in Atlanta and local pickup would be great, but I can send it out two day delivery (for delivery cost).  The value is about $43.  I also have a room reserved at the Marriott Courtyard near the airport for Friday through Monday @ $76 per night that I was going to cancel (not sure of the room status in the area, so if anyone is having trouble finding a room I will be happy to change the name on my reservation but please show up so I don't get charged for a no show).

PM me if interested - thanks! 

ttflier
Tree Top Flier (ttflier)

http://www.91stbombgroup.net

"Bush league pilots just can't get the job done" lyrics by Stephen Stills

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #484 on: July 15, 2009, 04:58:22 PM »

I know this is a bit late, but I will not be able to attend the gathering this weekend and have a pavilion ticket and parking pass for the Saturday show that I am happy to donate if someone needs/wants it.  I am in Atlanta and local pickup would be great, but I can send it out two day delivery (for delivery cost).  The value is about $43.  I also have a room reserved at the Marriott Courtyard near the airport for Friday through Monday @ $76 per night that I was going to cancel (not sure of the room status in the area, so if anyone is having trouble finding a room I will be happy to change the name on my reservation but please show up so I don't get charged for a no show).

PM me if interested - thanks! 

ttflier
PM Sent
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline Falcon

• Copper Member
« Reply #485 on: July 15, 2009, 07:04:32 PM »
OK since I lost betty as my contact for Saturday (Its ok betty. I understand why. No worries). If you guys see a guy in a centered wheeled viper blue wheelchair with a small computer mount & computer wearing an AH hat on Saturday.. YELL  :x :devil  :rock

Falcon

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #486 on: July 15, 2009, 07:32:58 PM »
DOH! Not enough room in my cheby mon to fit my chair. Got my braces to keep me up though. We will be looking for ya. :salute
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline Falcon

• Copper Member
« Reply #487 on: July 15, 2009, 07:45:21 PM »
DOH! Not enough room in my cheby mon to fit my chair. Got my braces to keep me up though. We will be looking for ya. :salute

Thanks Maddog! :salute

Falcon

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #488 on: July 15, 2009, 08:09:29 PM »
Bought my ticket for the airshow today, Pavilion seating. Do I pick my ticket up at the gate?

Will be there Friday around Noon or 1 or so.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Most if not all will be at the Airshow saturday.  The AK's and 613th have pavilion seating also.  If u want to hangout there with us, just let me know.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #489 on: July 15, 2009, 08:46:08 PM »
leDragon and I (SWkiljoy) will be down there on Friday afternoon   :rock

Should i look for old people dead asleep in the sun or gamers in canopys with laptops and joysticks?   :rofl

<S> and cya down there!  ~SWkiljoy
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #490 on: July 15, 2009, 10:28:47 PM »
Here is a weather forcast for Dayton on Saturday from our own weather man "AKWxman" (actual weather man in real life). :x

"An updated weather forecast for Dayton on Saturday:
The weather pattern is looking more like mid November as opposed to mid July. A secondary cold front is expected to bring unseasonably cool conditions, more clouds and perhaps even a brief shower.

Mostly cloudy in the morning with a bit more sunshine in the afternoon. (0800-1100 25 OVC V BKN) (1100-1700 50 BKN) 7AM 54 degrees; 10AM 60 degrees; 1PM 66 degrees ; 4PM 69 degrees.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #491 on: July 16, 2009, 07:07:58 AM »
Most if not all will be at the Airshow saturday.  The AK's and 613th have pavilion seating also.  If u want to hangout there with us, just let me know.

Yeah, I would really like to meet you and AKWXmanand the rest of your squad.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #492 on: July 16, 2009, 12:52:21 PM »
Yeah, I would really like to meet you and AKWXmanand the rest of your squad.

Just look for the old guy sitting down and feet dangling, that will be Dogg :)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #493 on: July 16, 2009, 01:08:00 PM »
Here is a weather forcast for Dayton on Saturday from our own weather man "AKWxman" (actual weather man in real life). :x

"An updated weather forecast for Dayton on Saturday:
The weather pattern is looking more like mid November as opposed to mid July. A secondary cold front is expected to bring unseasonably cool conditions, more clouds and perhaps even a brief shower.

Mostly cloudy in the morning with a bit more sunshine in the afternoon. (0800-1100 25 OVC V BKN) (1100-1700 50 BKN) 7AM 54 degrees; 10AM 60 degrees; 1PM 66 degrees ; 4PM 69 degrees.

If it rains tell WxMan I'm kicking his arse :furious
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #494 on: July 16, 2009, 01:41:53 PM »
wow so it's true?? the AK's ruin everything! First furballs, then base taking, now weather?!?!   :furious :lol
Well hopefully it doesnt rain...bring rain gear!  :noid
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.