Author Topic: DAYTON 2009 GATHERING OF LEGENDS!!!  (Read 38576 times)

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
Re: DAYTON 2009 GATHERING OF LEGENDS!!!
« Reply #675 on: July 24, 2009, 12:12:51 AM »
lol I'm not that mad at her

Offline BOXGIRL

• Zinc Member
« Reply #676 on: July 24, 2009, 07:48:48 AM »
The pics and the video are wonderful...very good job Betty. My daughter laughed until she almost cried watching that video with me..
^"^Nazgul^"^
Well behaved women rarely make history"Marilyin Monroe

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #677 on: July 24, 2009, 08:37:29 AM »
The pics and the video are wonderful...very good job Betty. My daughter laughed until she almost cried watching that video with me..

thanx girly! i've watched it a few times, never gets old hehe...
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #678 on: July 24, 2009, 11:39:45 AM »
Suggestion for next year. In honor of SHawk, we should hold a MULLET contest. :rofl There should be two catagories. 1. Best Natural (Your own hair). :O 2. Best MULLET Wig. :O

:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #679 on: July 24, 2009, 02:01:37 PM »
Suggestion for next year. In honor of SHawk, we should hold a MULLET contest. :rofl There should be two catagories. 1. Best Natural (Your own hair). :O 2. Best MULLET Wig. :O

I don't even know if they make wigs like that anymore :)

Offline 100hooch

• Copper Member
« Reply #680 on: July 24, 2009, 02:20:12 PM »
I already have my ringer!  I'm entering Billy Ray Cyrus in my place! :rofl
"It's not our job to die for our country.  It's our job to make the other poor dumb sonofasqueak die for his!" -- Gen. George S. Patton

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #681 on: July 24, 2009, 04:13:52 PM »

Billy Ray cut his off years ago :aok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #682 on: July 24, 2009, 05:02:01 PM »

Not bad but, I see your Billy Ray and raise you a Joe!

Today was our first day back to reality, vacation is over. Dayton was a blast as always! Hard to believe badger, Nghtmare and myself started this at my house four years ago! What a great annual get together! We stayed at out summer place in Monticello before and after the party which was as awesome as it could be with a broken hip. Couldn't get in the volleyball games and run around too much at the party and couldn't ride around too much on our boat but, I got to go so I am happy about that! I see the Dr. on Monday and we will see exactly what is going on ... some of you may remember I broke it after Dayton last year so I am concerned why the reinjury. Was great to see the "repeaters" and meet the new future repeaters! Scott, just the first five minutes with you made me feel alot better! Please thank Chris for the "hook up" with the golf cart. SheGotYa's Chalet was great the baby slept through the night and you couldn't hear the band or fireworks so he never woke up! I booked it for next year minus the broken hip it should be awesome! Please also thank Robin for me for bopping the boy around so I could eat the awesome wings! Tell Brandon his "wise eyes" comment about Jacob stuck it was awesome to finally meet him. Was nice to see Aubry (hopefully I spelled that right) for the first time too she is a cutie! Was a great trip as always despite the pain that the alcohol made go away long enough to be pain free for a dance with JAXXO ... how the hell I did that I will never know, I think I stood still and spun him around, it's a little blurry.

DaPup, thanks! Hope your daughter had a great birthday!

Alaskn, special shout out to you for sharing SheGotaYa's Chalet balcony with us ... what happens on the balcony stays on the balcony!  :aok

PK and 5 glad I could get y'all disturbed with my squeaker comment!! Subtract about ten years from your age you would say they were squeakers too ... hope there is still a lil love there no harm meant to anyone (except BK of course).

BK next year Dewie is GOING if I have to go and GET him myself!

Banshee thank the G'parents for me ... would of been sad not to meet up! Nice of them to leave ya' for a bit.

Nisky I swear I just for some reason had this major space out and had to ask you who you were everytime but, now the girlish giggle will tell you apart so it's all good!

Eleven, RX, always good BS'n with you guys!

Lyric, great rum! Kept me warm all night long. TY Sir!

Great crowd! Most of the posts covered the crowd favorite moments and the vid/pics tell most of the story, nice job Betty! I am glad despite the injury I got to go!

Special love to the hubby for checking all night to see that the baby was sleeping so I didn't have to aggravate my hip even more esp. since one of the trips made ya' miss Sol's show (Sol you'll have to remember that next year so Marc/Nghtmare can watch ya' fly (he is an RC/AC nut too).

Special love to my main man badger who despite breaking things, spreading mud all over the boat and sprinkles all over the car, not having deodorizer for the train station and who I blame for letting the group shot go on without me ... made me laugh so much it hurt as always!! I hope I was as aggravating and as fun for you as you were me.  :t

:salute Dayton'ers

Offline 100hooch

• Copper Member
« Reply #683 on: July 24, 2009, 05:14:55 PM »
I fold to your Joe. :D

It was good to finally meet the legend.  Glad you could make it despite everything.  Didn't get much of a chance to talk but I think I formed a little crush anyway.  Good luck with the doc, keep us posted.
"It's not our job to die for our country.  It's our job to make the other poor dumb sonofasqueak die for his!" -- Gen. George S. Patton

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #684 on: July 24, 2009, 05:34:29 PM »
Not bad but, I see your Billy Ray and raise you a Joe!

(Image removed from quote.)

Today was our first day back to reality, vacation is over. Dayton was a blast as always! Hard to believe badger, Nghtmare and myself started this at my house four years ago! What a great annual get together! We stayed at out summer place in Monticello before and after the party which was as awesome as it could be with a broken hip. Couldn't get in the volleyball games and run around too much at the party and couldn't ride around too much on our boat but, I got to go so I am happy about that! I see the Dr. on Monday and we will see exactly what is going on ... some of you may remember I broke it after Dayton last year so I am concerned why the reinjury. Was great to see the "repeaters" and meet the new future repeaters! Scott, just the first five minutes with you made me feel alot better! Please thank Chris for the "hook up" with the golf cart. SheGotYa's Chalet was great the baby slept through the night and you couldn't hear the band or fireworks so he never woke up! I booked it for next year minus the broken hip it should be awesome! Please also thank Robin for me for bopping the boy around so I could eat the awesome wings! Tell Brandon his "wise eyes" comment about Jacob stuck it was awesome to finally meet him. Was nice to see Aubry (hopefully I spelled that right) for the first time too she is a cutie! Was a great trip as always despite the pain that the alcohol made go away long enough to be pain free for a dance with JAXXO ... how the hell I did that I will never know, I think I stood still and spun him around, it's a little blurry.

DaPup, thanks! Hope your daughter had a great birthday!

Alaskn, special shout out to you for sharing SheGotaYa's Chalet balcony with us ... what happens on the balcony stays on the balcony!  :aok

PK and 5 glad I could get y'all disturbed with my squeaker comment!! Subtract about ten years from your age you would say they were squeakers too ... hope there is still a lil love there no harm meant to anyone (except BK of course).

BK next year Dewie is GOING if I have to go and GET him myself!

Banshee thank the G'parents for me ... would of been sad not to meet up! Nice of them to leave ya' for a bit.

Nisky I swear I just for some reason had this major space out and had to ask you who you were everytime but, now the girlish giggle will tell you apart so it's all good!

Eleven, RX, always good BS'n with you guys!

Lyric, great rum! Kept me warm all night long. TY Sir!

Great crowd! Most of the posts covered the crowd favorite moments and the vid/pics tell most of the story, nice job Betty! I am glad despite the injury I got to go!

Special love to the hubby for checking all night to see that the baby was sleeping so I didn't have to aggravate my hip even more esp. since one of the trips made ya' miss Sol's show (Sol you'll have to remember that next year so Marc/Nghtmare can watch ya' fly (he is an RC/AC nut too).

Special love to my main man badger who despite breaking things, spreading mud all over the boat and sprinkles all over the car, not having deodorizer for the train station and who I blame for letting the group shot go on without me ... made me laugh so much it hurt as always!! I hope I was as aggravating and as fun for you as you were me.  :t

:salute Dayton'ers

it was awsome meeting my new nephew! if yall ever get up this way i would be happy to babysit him so yall can have a night out!! hes such a cutie! im sorry u wasn't able to have the fun u wanted but glad it was still fun for u! as always..badger is my number 1 soco buddy! he kept wanting me to make them every 10 mins! hehe. i blame him for me bein so messed up..well and lyric for that damn aussie rum! hehe. it was a great time and i didn't want it to end. nonstop laughter for sure since thursday. im glad i was able to come down early, it gave me a chance to hang out with people longer and really get to know them. thank you all for coming! i look forward to next year and im surely counting down the days! dayton 2010 baby!!!!! :salute
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #686 on: July 24, 2009, 10:52:22 PM »
Cool! they make them preblended.  I tend to go a little stiffer than 8% per drink though. :D

Offline Sincraft

• Nickel Member

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #688 on: July 25, 2009, 09:17:14 AM »
Good stuff.

Nice avatar...your father?
Yes Frederick Ernest Lincoln. 2ND/11Th AIF. 1940 after he finished basic training I believe.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #689 on: July 25, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »
Cool! they make them preblended.  I tend to go a little stiffer than 8% per drink though. :D
I ran out of the orange label 115.4 proof last Dayton get together we had to ruff it with the 75.4 proof this time. God it still hurt the next day though.