Author Topic: fresh recruit looking for squad  (Read 570 times)

Offline stran

• Copper Member
fresh recruit looking for squad
« on: February 24, 2009, 11:15:23 PM »
hi, i just started a subscription to aces high 2 and i'm looking for friendly people to fly with.
Squash

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
Re: fresh recruit looking for squad
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 12:15:59 AM »
Well if your over 16, a paying member of AH2, have a mic, love the F4U check out VMF-124 Whistling Death!  But we fly lots of other planes too...actually do all parts of the game.  GV, furball, base take, bomb and generally like to have a good time.  We are a small squad so if your looking for training we can do that too. 
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline stran

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 09:09:15 PM »
23 years old and i just subscribed to AH2 2 days ago. one mic, check. i've never flown in the F4U though i have seen one at a museum. where do i sign up?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 09:15:12 PM by stran »
Squash

Offline shuzon

• Zinc Member
      • Loose Deuce
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 11:49:54 PM »
HI there!

Parrots are recruiting, or better, what is left of us.
We are on line for over 7 years and spread over the world. What started as a German squad and turned into a world wide net of friends with the same addiction, virtual flying and WWII aircraft. We fly all planes and take part in nearly any kind of mission, specially focussed at the SEC
Last year we crashed, lost many members which are in other squads but still keeping contact and friendship (with some of them) up.
For now we are reforming as "DEAD PARROTS", kind of phoenix project that developing from the ashes left.
If you want to take active part in this reforming, by flying, communicating and bringing in your ideas and knowledge, send me a PM, or talk to any DEAD PARROT on line.
If you want training and want to know how to drive tanks, fly bombers and hit with dive bombers, improve your skills, learn more about wing tactics, take part in mass raids with us and other squads, and most of all HAVE FUN, then we are the right one for you!
We got 2 new Pilots in US time zone in the last months, we would be happy to get a third. check it out!
Schu! Squad motivatorrrrrrrrrrr

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 12:58:40 AM »
23 years old and i just subscribed to AH2 2 days ago. one mic, check. i've never flown in the F4U though i have seen one at a museum. where do i sign up?

Jump over to the knights and vox 124.  We/I are on generally in the evenings EST.  We would like you to fly with us for a bit so to make sure it's a good fit for you and us.  <salute>  There are alot of squads on here and most are good to get in with.  Some kind words:  I would suggest flying with a few different squads and don't accept the first offer.  Please find one that offers training and help to get you up to speed.  There is alot to this game and it takes time to learn.
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 01:53:59 AM »
353 Fighter Group

www.slybirds.com

Offline stran

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 05:22:27 AM »
i've been playing everyday but i've only been checking the war arenas once in a while. then i'll go to the duel arena. maybe i'll catch you guys on the weekend.
Squash