Author Topic: Question for squadron leaders and members  (Read 4518 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Re: Question for squadron leaders and members
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2009, 12:12:41 PM »
Most people in life have a hard time accepting the cold hard facts.   This is yet another example.   

Yeah, whatever you say krusty. :rolleyes:
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Jenks

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2009, 12:44:35 PM »
Why should he fly a certain way when no one else is willing to do?

I try not to post in these kinds of things. But I do fly in the AvA  ( although some may not consider me a regular)and I hope that it is known to all of the AvA regulars, that I never face shoot,(hot merge)  even when it happens to me over and over and over.  So, many times I've logged in to see on 200, "ok, the gloves are off, I'm hoing now"   and then the "other" side is  hoing (hot merging) everybody. Oh by the way, I've seen this comment (and watched it happen) not only from some of the 54 guys, but some other AvA regulars as well. Guys I think should know better. I've also seen the "OK, you want to gang? Fine, I'm hoing!" 

My comments are directed at  everyone, not any one person or squad.  Gents, you can tell me to eff off, but I simply ask you to lead by example, don't hot merge, go for the angle. You see someone hoing, tell  them its poor taste, not appreciated by either side and a poor tactic. They tell you to get lost......  Well if they get the cold shoulder and no help from you , maybe they get the idea and change or leave.  You see 2 guys on a con, don't be the third (gang) . 

My personal feeling is if the other guy keeps hoing you, then he is probably not that good. The best way to teach him a lesson is to outfly him, avoid the opening shot by gaining angles and get on his six. Of course you may get picked because maybe he's asking for help now. But if he's a known hoer, hopefully those in the know will let him learn his lesson.

Like I said, tell me to STFU, but I do try to set an example, the way Oldman does.
MA  The Flying Circus
     Clown in training

FSO  JG11

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2009, 01:50:56 PM »
Jenks I try to fight people the way I would like to be fought. I try not to HO, gang, or vulch, and I almost always ask before jumping in on a fight. When I get jumped and fought like I'm in the MA I usually ask them not to do it again. Sometimes they don't do it again but mainly I get a "you not the boss of me" or "its my $15" kind of reply. Then after that person does it again I take my gloves off and beat the living crap out of him until he leaves the arena. Thing is that when someone gets one of those type of people a taste of their own medicine they cant handle it and proceed to squeak and moan about how you are a hypocrite because earlyer you asked him not to do this or that.

They tell you to get lost......  Well if they get the cold shoulder and no help from you , maybe they get the idea and change or leave. 

I for one love to do this. If your one my side and like to clear my 12 o'clock without asking if I need help then I wont give you check six's or help you in any kind of fight. I don't this a few times to at least one person posting in this thread. I would just circle the fight and watch and a few red guys gang that person. Then when he would get killed Id jump in. But I guess that's another reason people don't come into the arena. :rolleyes:
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2009, 02:22:21 PM »
Jenks I try to fight people the way I would like to be fought. I try not to HO, gang, or vulch, and I almost always ask before jumping in on a fight. When I get jumped and fought like I'm in the MA I usually ask them not to do it again. Sometimes they don't do it again but mainly I get a "you not the boss of me" or "its my $15" kind of reply. Then after that person does it again I take my gloves off and beat the living crap out of him until he leaves the arena. Thing is that when someone gets one of those type of people a taste of their own medicine they cant handle it and proceed to squeak and moan about how you are a hypocrite because earlyer you asked him not to do this or that.

I for one love to do this. If your one my side and like to clear my 12 o'clock without asking if I need help then I wont give you check six's or help you in any kind of fight. I don't this a few times to at least one person posting in this thread. I would just circle the fight and watch and a few red guys gang that person. Then when he would get killed Id jump in. But I guess that's another reason people don't come into the arena. :rolleyes:

I never mentioned you Larry and this proven by my first post.   You only "read what you want to read."  You guys are so bent on being the "Bad Boys of AH", that you miss the bigger picture when you are staring at it.   

Topics like this where folks cannot be truthful are identical to the layers of Onion.   You peel away one lie and guess what?   More lies are underneath.   My point is you guys "would like more participation in AvA".   If you shelved the BS, crap stirring, "we're better than you attitude", you'd get further along in having "more participation."

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2009, 02:26:53 PM »
wow, is there anything you dont know?? i need to order an encylopedia karaya!  :)

im really sorry you dont play in the AVA maybe you should try sometime. you seem to be very encouraging to other players to come in and try it out.

in my opinion you're an outstanding spokesman for the AVA keep up the good work!!

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2009, 02:31:19 PM »
More lies are underneath.   My point is you guys "would like more participation in AvA".   If you shelved the BS, crap stirring, "we're better than you attitude", you'd get further along in having "more participation."

You want the truth? I don't want "more participation" because then people like you come in and cry when you get killed because you aren't good enough.There I'm the bad guy. Deal with it. :rolleyes:
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2009, 03:25:32 PM »
Have you got your answer yet Oldman?
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »
Have you flown the AvA this year? No. Okay just thought Id ask.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2009, 04:29:14 PM »
This is done.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com