Author Topic: HOing whinners  (Read 3802 times)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
Re: HOing whinners
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2009, 09:49:22 PM »
I have been known to HO...but times were tough and I needed the money.
<ducks and runs>
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2009, 10:53:03 PM »
I have been known to HO...but times were tough and I needed the money.
<ducks and runs>

:rofl
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline MD68

• Zinc Member
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2009, 04:09:10 AM »

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2009, 04:51:20 AM »
:rofl
Second merge hos are worse then first merge hos, i think its easier for them to land hits since plans arent moving as fast usally, or when someone shoots you in the front quarter when you could have shot him but then he says on bbs he dont ho or pick..... :noid
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2009, 07:09:43 AM »
Second merge hos are worse then first merge hos, i think its easier for them to land hits since plans arent moving as fast usally, or when someone shoots you in the front quarter when you could have shot him but then he says on bbs he dont ho or pick..... :noid

If you merge against me and are lazy enough to give me a good front quarter shot on the merge ... I will rake you from stem to stern and not even think about it ... and I would not consider that a HO and definitely not a pick.

If you have exposed yourself for a front quarter shot ... you could not have shot me ... so you weren't really doing me any favors.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 07:11:35 AM by SlapShot »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2009, 07:27:57 AM »
If you merge against me and are lazy enough to give me a good front quarter shot on the merge ... I will rake you from stem to stern and not even think about it ... and I would not consider that a HO and definitely not a pick.

If you have exposed yourself for a front quarter shot ... you could not have shot me ... so you weren't really doing me any favors.
picture this you chasing 2 enemy planes who are of different countries(takes place in tank town) and a third enemy cons comes past them without firing but hits you from your 2 oclock , yes its stupid i could have just pull left and missed(i was hoping he wasnt gunna shoot me but the con who was trailing the guy i was 1v1 at first with) but when i saw the name of the person it made me angry :aok i have hate for hypocrits
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2009, 08:44:14 AM »
for some reason I chose to look at this

and I lost 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back

Don't forget the minute you wasted telling us how you felt.

** Sorry, make that 55 seconds, since you cleverly saved yourself 5 secs by skipping the annoying capitalization and punctuation. **
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2009, 09:06:22 AM »
I guess we should ban picking those on the runway and let the get some Alt before engaging.

Actually, yes, I try to do that as much as possible.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2009, 09:49:45 AM »

+1

To me this is the single biggest misconception in the game. 99% of the "HO's" people claim simply aren't. If the other can and does get his nose around 1st you have an obligation to avoid the shot. Now in a true 1 on 1 vs a known adversary I'll hold off on a lot of FQ shots if I know he will as well...but in the MA all bets are off if I dont know you. I posted this screen shot awhile back after a guy complained on 200 that I HO'd him...

Not only did this guy not have a shot at the time I popped him, he had no ability at any point to ever get guns on me...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2009, 10:24:18 AM »
I agree.   Nowadays, if a fella comes in 5th guy in on a 5 vs 1 and HO's the crap out of you, and you type "lame" on 200....you are a whiner.....it's the YGBSTwit mentality of the day. :aok

skytwit complaining about chnl 200  :huh,-----> priceless :rofl :rofl

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2009, 10:33:59 AM »

skytwit complaining about chnl 200  :huh,-----> priceless :rofl :rofl
still getting a stiffone for me ankle?   :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2009, 11:17:23 AM »
still getting a stiffone for me ankle?   :rolleyes:

:huh :huh  I find it absolutely astonishing how little you matter in all things  ;)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2009, 11:49:36 AM »
  :huh :huh  I find it absolutely astonishing how little you matter in all things  ;)
just enough for you to reply..... :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2009, 11:53:36 AM »
Muppet envy boy finally chimes in.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2009, 12:18:35 PM »
picture this you chasing 2 enemy planes who are of different countries(takes place in tank town) and a third enemy cons comes past them without firing but hits you from your 2 oclock , yes its stupid i could have just pull left and missed(i was hoping he wasnt gunna shoot me but the con who was trailing the guy i was 1v1 at first with) but when i saw the name of the person it made me angry :aok i have hate for hypocrits

That's your own fault.  If a guy comes in at your 2 OC angle and hits you, it is not a head on shot.  The guy took a legitimate shot because you gave him a sweet angle for the kill.  The person you should be mad at is yourself for putting yourself in that positition not the guy that took a good shot.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song