Author Topic: ord bunker tank glitch  (Read 1347 times)

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
Re: ord bunker tank glitch
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »
I. like Ack-Ack, apparently read between the lines. 

Technically, with all players having the ability to use this "glitch", all have a fair and equal chance to do so.  Many probably will begin to do so now that you have brought it to everyone's attention instead of merely sending HTC an e-mail.

wrongway
Alright, Alright.(cough)What ord bunker was that again? :rofl wakaa wakaa
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline balance1

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2009, 06:29:50 PM »
The clever dumb balance will always be restored.   :aok
what're you callin' me?!?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:44:53 PM by balance1 »

You know your a dweeb when you love flight sims so much, you believe you can do it better and go start your own flight sim company.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2009, 06:31:25 PM »
You a clever boy Ack-Ack,.... But no, I laid out the the events as they happend, YOU use the word "cheat" to describe them.
Please dont put words in my mouth. 

I DIDNT USE THE OTHER PLAYERS NAME, NOR DID I USE THE WORD CHEATER TO EXPLAIN HIS ACTONS.... so how can I be making an accusations?

Anyway, I dont believe on the whole that you understand the real point im trying to persue here....,  There is a game called Aces High,... There are glitches that deviate from the laws of physics that the game was meant to mirror,...These glitches should be fixed so that all players have a fair and equal chance....

In clossing id like to remind you that I really dont care what you think, and from here on out im letting this one ride.
Toodles :aok

In your original post you accused the other player for using a glitch to gain an unfair advantage over you and others.  You're implying that his player purposefully took advantage of this glitch for his own gain is basically accusing him of cheating.  Implying some one is cheating (by taking unfair advantage of a bug) is the same as accusing someone as cheating.

It's the same 'implying he's cheating' crap you pulled on me awhile ago when you posted about me outflying and kicking your butt in the DA, which I believe that thread ended up with you taking a forced vacation courtesy of HTC.  I guess you don't learn your lessons very well.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2009, 11:08:30 AM »
What's the next best thing to a witch hunt?

When guys forget the topic and start arguing about the argument!
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad