Author Topic: tiger  (Read 4297 times)

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
tiger
« on: April 10, 2009, 10:28:17 PM »
its become ridiculous the tiger doesnt deserve the amount of perks it cost so far very raerley a tiger lands a kill its always leave with a tiger die with a tiger death for 30+ perks its stupid i say the frigging perks be lowered too what 1,2,3 its not worth what it costs the t34/85 is better and cost 3 perks tiger sucks compared to anything else so why perked so high its a joke

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: tiger
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 10:48:43 PM »
Agreed that the perk range between the Tiger & the Firefly & T34/85 needs to be narrowed. Or just do what I do most of the time never use perk rides that much. Then you will end up with over 16k in gv points so when you do loose a perk ride no big deal.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 12:59:43 AM »
Tiger perks are fine, Firefly is much too cheap, T-34/85 is fine.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 01:04:07 AM »
Firefly price needs to go up, and we still need our standard, lousy, hangar-queen, Ronson-lighter Sherman.  :D

Is the T-34/85 still getting turreted easier than any other tank in the game, including a T-35/76? Until that is fixed, it is not worth a single perk.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline sethipus

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 03:50:53 AM »
Tiger perks are fine, Firefly is much too cheap, T-34/85 is fine.
Perfectly, and succinctly stated.  +1

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 04:15:09 AM »
Every other week or so this comes up again. The tiger is perked the way it is because of the way it can take ANYTHING down faster then ANYTHING. Yes if you die in a tiger it sucks but it could also be your fault for the way you are using it or for allowing yourself to be flanked. Yes a tiger can be killed in one shot as can any tank. I love the tiger and I have no problem with the perk system the way it is. I even ditch tigers from time to time. I lost 55 perks just today for ditching one. No big deal really.

I do think the sherman should cost a little more because of the way the gun can be elevated which can be very helpful in the arena.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 11:09:57 AM »
tiger sucks did any of you watch the video plus ive been killed by one 75 mm round in tiger the 76 mm and 85 77mm were built to counter tiger 75 couldnt kill tiger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZZ34lVcYAA

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 04:03:31 PM »
tiger sucks did any of you watch the video plus ive been killed by one 75 mm round in tiger the 76 mm and 85 77mm were built to counter tiger 75 couldnt kill tiger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZZ34lVcYAA
You have a grossly over simplistic view of the effectiveness of tank weapons.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 06:32:58 PM »
You have a grossly over simplistic view of the effectiveness of tank weapons.
+2
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 09:29:24 PM »
oh sure its me why dont you have some of your family in the tank division with basic sherman ww2 then come back and tell me

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 10:44:14 PM »
oh sure its me why dont you have some of your family in the tank division with basic sherman ww2 then come back and tell me

waaa? :huh
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 11:33:04 PM »
Realise you will probably get more perks running field supplies in an M-3 than you'll ever get for landing kills in a Tiger.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2009, 12:32:39 AM »
Realise you will probably get more perks running field supplies in an M-3 than you'll ever get for landing kills in a Tiger.

wrongway

Roll a wirble or osti onto the end of your runway while the field is being vulched.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Charge

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 11:03:38 AM »
Interesting site about Tiger: http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/tiger1.htm

-C+
"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a giant meteor hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless of course, it's death by meteorite."

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2009, 12:02:42 PM »
yeah but you have too look at armour and gun pershing tigers armour was nearly 4 inches thick making it a hard too kill tank but in ah sometimes single 75mm rounds persh all of the armour