Author Topic: Defining bad game-play  (Read 25519 times)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
Re: Defining bad game-play
« Reply #330 on: April 21, 2009, 07:58:58 PM »
Did you record me killing your bombers last week sir?  I'd really like that film.   :salute

Lol..that was good..I admit..nice shooting
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #331 on: April 21, 2009, 08:00:36 PM »
When will the madness stop!!!
Strokes

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #332 on: April 21, 2009, 08:00:46 PM »
<SALUTE>
Lol..that was good..I admit..nice shooting
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #333 on: April 21, 2009, 08:01:33 PM »
Nope, 1 kill. The first was a proxie from ack. and NOPE there were 6 of you chasing a heavy typh, 3 of which were high about 20k circling the base when I came in. would you like me to post the gangbang and look foolish? you got 1 pick on me the other day at 62 in which I did reply good shot.  Stats dont tell gangbangs remember. 1 guy porking is a far cry from what your saying. maybe I should of asked 50 other guys to come with me and plow the town...that would of been more of an ALL COST sortie.

Post what you feel you must, But I have 3 kills of a Typh that was flown by you.  1 proxie, 2 kills, landed 3.   :salute

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #334 on: April 21, 2009, 08:09:23 PM »
  No opinion on the subject lusche??? just curious if you have one.. :salute

Why shut it down? It has stayed relatively civil..
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 08:12:20 PM by falcon23 »

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #335 on: April 21, 2009, 08:12:35 PM »
4) Anyone who lies and says they have never once been at a huge advantage and shot at anything with a red icon can stop posting all toether.

...well...er...but I'm still stuck on that tree thing....

So if I understand the point of the tree picture, it's that creeping rot is a good thing...is that it...?

- oldman (haven't been so confused since 10th grade English class)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #336 on: April 21, 2009, 09:56:50 PM »
So no replies to This Post ? I'm surprised. maybe I made sense in that one.

I know what a horde is, and I'm sure you do as well, not that any of you will admit it. You can continue on using your sledge hammers where a tack hammer will do. You continue to take the combat out of the game. More and more new player will emulate you and plan the same mission. Eventually thats all it will be, who can launch the biggest group, who can get to the bases fastest. The hordes will avoid one another again because they can't fight so it won't happen, besides if you were to loose a couple of players you might not have enough to steam roll the base.

Eventually you'll all get board with that, or COD 5 will come out and HTC will loose a bunch of subscribers and then He'll put his foot down to "fix" things again. Then we will have 6-12 months of people complaining about the fixes... and on and on it will go. I was hoping to see some people stand up and say ya know, that is kinda lame. or maybe, ya we can do better, but I guess mediocre is all you were aiming for and ya'll have hit the target well.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #337 on: April 22, 2009, 12:35:37 AM »
Surprise surprise surprise. This issue hasn't been settled  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #338 on: April 22, 2009, 01:51:29 AM »
Tral, that was 1 proxie and 2 kills in the same sortie, I refueled and waited for your return, the last return, there were other cons there on the way to the v bases, 2 sqaudies were there because I told them I just got the proxie on you, and that you would come back since there was 1 tent left,,,, and you did..  I landed 3 kills all from you.  

But you got it at all cost, which I would have done, you were trying to keep the troops disabled, we quickly resupplied and had them back up faster than you could take them down.  

I dont have film of it, but you can easily see that in the score page.

You should really think about leaving the RT. Why are u still there?
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #339 on: April 22, 2009, 04:32:55 AM »
"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine".
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Many of you should really think about this quote. :D
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #340 on: April 22, 2009, 04:33:18 AM »
Simple.
1. All you guys, your word is yours alone, make it impeccable.
2. Don't take it personal - a HO attempt or horde as anyone defines it is a reflection on the other guy, not you.
3. Don't make assumptions - Ask questions
4. Always do your best.
5. Put your ego away, do not let it run you.
 Do these things and 200 will get quiet. Non horders will fly in remoter areas (or DA), looking for glory. Horders will be looking for glory in the pack.

You see guys, following the West Point Way of Leadership, if you are not in a position to change things, shut up until you are (start your own MMO fighter plane game thingy). Anything else is just stirring the pot. If you don't like it here, leave. Your wishes or beliefs can not, will not and must not be forced on others. Think Islamic Jihad or Crusades or the Inquisition, all think they were right, non were (by my definition).

You see, it's simple. All you unhappy with bad game play guys, u r the problem... If you are dying, you did something wrong, else you wouldn't be dead. You either didn't reverse right, check six every few, failed to avoid a losing fight, took on a horde (enemy too numerous for you) or you didn't turn from the HO (even for me a simple thing to avoid). Don't blame anyone else, you are dead. dead is dead. Blame yourself!

I will fight my fight as best I can, no amount 200 based noodling will get me to fight yours. If you don't want me to HO ( I will after the first merge, if that angle is my best bet) then don't shoot at me. I will not "pick" unless someone calls for help (after all this is a team based game) If I am in a heavy fast plane, I will not turn fight with a spit. If I am in a NIK I will not try to go into the vertical with a zoomer. But both enemy pilots will groan about it on 200 though :-)

Well, For now many of you can kill me in short order. That will not always be the case (I hope). I do enjoy the many facets of this game. When the enjoyment stops I will leave it, not bellyache about it.
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #341 on: April 22, 2009, 05:33:09 AM »
You should really think about leaving the RT. Why are u still there?

Why do you care?

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #342 on: April 22, 2009, 05:54:32 AM »

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #343 on: April 22, 2009, 06:28:34 AM »
C,mon guys, I'm beggin ya!

Start arguing about somethin else , will ya?

Its been an absolutley riveting 2000 pages of intelligent conversation.

But like a good furball, it can't last forever.

Or can it??  :noid
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #344 on: April 22, 2009, 07:03:27 AM »
I just find it funny that there are people in this thread who think that mission planners should somehow know how many enemy planes will up to defend, then plan the mission accordingly...

Or maybe once they get to the enemy base, count how many enemy planes up to defend and send an appropriate number of friendlies home...

"C'mon guys....  I need eight volunteers to go home or bail out...  Wouldn't want to be a horde here..."   :rolleyes:

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder