Author Topic: Defining bad game-play  (Read 24947 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Defining bad game-play
« Reply #390 on: April 22, 2009, 12:57:07 PM »
I have to admit I would up one way or another to face such a large group. :uhoh
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #391 on: April 22, 2009, 01:04:20 PM »
I for one don't do anything but record all day looking for m00t............... Dopus

But Sir

If you did, and had film of it

It would easily prove that the arguement put forth by this m00t guy

Has to be wrong!!  B/c If he him self sometimes deveates, it MUST mean that his argument is VOID!  He isn't even in the sector of truth! We could call that something fancy to mock their fancy ACM and SA terminelogy, like "non sequitur"!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:06:44 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #392 on: April 22, 2009, 01:10:49 PM »
B/c If he him self sometimes deveates

Happens to the best of em'   :aok

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #393 on: April 22, 2009, 01:21:05 PM »
I for one don't do anything but record all day looking for m00t............... Dopus

Pssst autofilm.  Why did your parents name you Dopus?  Strange name.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline thndregg

• Gold Member
« Reply #394 on: April 22, 2009, 01:33:57 PM »
Tiffies are easy kills, I'd love to see that many at one base.   

Just wait.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #395 on: April 22, 2009, 01:40:52 PM »
n/m
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #396 on: April 22, 2009, 01:49:53 PM »
 :D

Why did your parents name you Dopus?
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #397 on: April 22, 2009, 01:51:28 PM »
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline DCCBOSS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #398 on: April 22, 2009, 02:37:52 PM »
Next, you Sirs will preatend that so-called ACM or SA would make any difference in such a situation,

or that it would enhence gameplay!

I'm deaply sorry but please dont cast stones in a glass house!!!

You rant about the skill level of the players, the type of engagements and so on but if anybody hold you accountable for your actions you spout jibberish, and you're right in that situation ACM or SA would not make any difference when people dweebly B&Z others that are engaged in a "turn fight" which is what everbody wants but the same people don't practise what they preach do they.

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy

Only you people can spell out what is and what is not, there is no other view point, well I don't think so!

I'll say this we don't talk out of both sides of our mouths unlike you people, you say this you do that " did you have a bad childhood or something"  
"Where ever you go, there you are".
C.O. of Rolling Thunder

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #399 on: April 22, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »
You rant about the skill level of the players, the type of engagements and so on but if anybody hold you accountable for your actions you spout jibberish, and you're right in that situation ACM or SA would not make any difference when people dweebly B&Z others that are engaged in a "turn fight" which is what everbody wants but the same people don't practise what they preach do they.

Only you people can spell out what is and what is not, there is no other view point, well I don't think so!

I'll say this we don't talk out of both sides of our mouths unlike you people, you say this you do that " did you have a bad childhood or something"  
What are u trying to prove? How would m00ts dweebieness effect yours? and if it doesn't effect you, why even bring it up?
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #400 on: April 22, 2009, 02:59:28 PM »

I'll never do such a thing.   In fact I despise those who do.   I will say what is on my mind and stick to it, without question.  I realize you weren't directing this at me per se.   But, I'm just letting this Community know where "Karaya stands".   A few people in the past have done this and they just "get ignored".    I don't come in here and "ZOMFG!!!!!", I let it go.   However at times, if someone attempts to play the role of "Saint", they'll get a response.   

I'll also NEVER start a thread directed at ANYONE or ANYTHING as a result of "game play."    Go ahead and search.   Personally, I find these threads to be "done like dinner" by the end of the first page.   

I had a recent thread directed at me that was so riddled with holes and deceit, I deliberately never posted in it out of principle.  There are those "who you will never be able to please", "will never be able to met on an even keel/plane", "never be able to get along for whatever idiotic reason they come up with."    All you can do is try to be a productive member to this Community and your own in RL.   But, there are those in life, that get worried when this happens.   

But when any of you roll that 60 Tiffie mission, I'll shoot down plenty and land.   Tis fact, not make believe.   Just PM me ahead of time, so I can log in and "let the virtual guns do the talking."
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #401 on: April 22, 2009, 03:16:02 PM »
Bish-Rook truce...70 rooks,65 bish,50 knights...drop arena cap to 100 = ?
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline DCCBOSS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #402 on: April 22, 2009, 03:19:48 PM »
What are u trying to prove? How would m00ts dweebieness effect yours? and if it doesn't effect you, why even bring it up?

You're right :aok
"Where ever you go, there you are".
C.O. of Rolling Thunder

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #403 on: April 22, 2009, 03:20:46 PM »

Let it all out Sir.  I learn more in one of these posts than in any 50 page "debate".
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #404 on: April 22, 2009, 06:55:56 PM »
When A mission is posted for a base,one never knows how many will be there to counter it..Sometimes there are not any at all,sometimes there are 15+ defending from a mission..Does not matter if it is a base on the front-lines,or a base out of the way..

We took A9 a few days ago that had LOTS of rooks flying in and out of it...We fought at V10 for hourse before finally taking it after taking A9...There were at least 20 defenders at V10..And they got lots of kills,and so did we,and yet not ONE of them has replied to the post I posted when I asked if it was not fun??? I know they had a blast,just as we did trying to take it.

So why wont they respond about it???I feel they are trying to keep a negative light on missions,and God-Forbid someone would actually say they had fun fighting a mission of the sort that they constantly complain about..

WHy do the furballers care if bases are taken???I dont mean bases which affect your furballing,although sometimes this is the case,but why do you insist that another side taking bases is detrimental to game-play??DO you guys,who have been playing this game much longer than others,really run out of people to fight when missions are going on???

I mean if all of a sudden bish dropped of the radar,you always have nits to hit.This statement applies  bish,nits,or rooks...It is a 3 sided game.You will never run out of people to shoot down..

SO why is taking bases With as many or as few people as is in any respective mission so detrimental to YOUR gameplay???

On a large map,hundreds of bases,and you are going to get upset when a mission takes one??And then really get upset that the mission took a base that is not even close to where you are getting your action from??

If it is not a big deal,taking bases as many of you furballers and ACM guys claim,then why the outcry for CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

It may be because you up at the base to defend,and get killed,or maybe others on your side are not helping so you get frustrated..I really dont know..Not every mission takes the base.I have seen missions from all 3 sides with HUGE NUMBERS not take a base,so your argument that ONLY numbers take a base is wrong..It helps,but it guarantees nothing.

Evidently there are numerous people on ALL 3 sides which TAKE BASEs WITH MISSIONS,and I just bet,that when a mission on your side takes a base,you are just as happy as any other side which takes bases also..

This "HORDE" mission that you guys speak of is not the 50 man mission you guys so proudly speak of..
  When I post a mission it averages about 20...TO some that is a "HORDE".to some it is only a "HORDE" if the defenders which up do not equal the same which are in the mission.

So,evidently all 3 sides feel the need to take bases.Because it is movement,it stops stagnation in an area,which does happen..it opens up new avenues for furballers,gv'ers and bombers,and mission planners on ALL 3 sides,this is why base-taking is good for gameplay.Wheteher it is done NOE,or at ALT...

Why is it whenever a CV pulls up next to an enemy base,the first thing that starts happening,after the initial 5-10 min FB,the other team starts trying to kill the CV??

I know why,because if left alone,eventually the side with the CV would attempt to take the base..And more than likely,it is 99% of the reason the CV is there..The furballs are fun with CV's by enemy bases,but they do come to an end by any of the 3 sides which are represented in the game,and it is understood that it is usually proper to KILL the cv before it can take the base..