Author Topic: Squad Rankings  (Read 4758 times)

Offline Kostic

• Zinc Member
Re: Squad Rankings
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2009, 12:16:37 AM »
Aww dude, it's cool. Some people play for score.. I don't care. Sure the rank system is gamey, just look at Bparker's fighter rank: 10 hours, every kill in a perk ride.  That's all you need to do to be top fighter rank.  But it's not that big of a deal, unless you are vulching shades etc. Bparker is playing within the parameters of accepted gameplay, gameyness aside. I'm assuming you are doing the same.

First, this IS a game. Second, whats wrong with making kills in perk planes? And yes I only have  a few hours in fighters, so. If you look you'll see that I have many 100s of kills in 30+ ENY planes also, unlike you who only flies P51-Ds. :aok

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2009, 12:21:59 AM »
Wait!   This is a GAME?    :devil

SHawk, we talked about this a bit in Dayton.   You and your squad mates will always be aces in my book.    :rock
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2009, 12:41:57 AM »
Aww dude, it's cool. Some people play for score.. I don't care. Sure the rank system is gamey, just look at Bparker's fighter rank: 10 hours, every kill in a perk ride.  That's all you need to do to be top fighter rank.  But it's not that big of a deal, unless you are vulching shades etc. Bparker is playing within the parameters of accepted gameplay, gameyness aside. I'm assuming you are doing the same.

I vulched one time this tour from an F6F and it was the only kill that sortie in attack mode. All my fighter sorties (except two P51 sorties) have been Tempest or Typhoon sorties from a field under attack and a lot of those have been disappointing dweebs augering suicide porks.

I offered to take these two into the TA for some ACM training but they obviously dont need feel they need it.  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2009, 01:46:44 AM »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 01:54:40 AM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2009, 01:52:41 AM »
First, this IS a game. Second, whats wrong with making kills in perk planes? And yes I only have  a few hours in fighters, so. If you look you'll see that I have many 100s of kills in 30+ ENY planes also, unlike you who only flies P51-Ds. :aok

You didn't read where I said things like "It's cool"  or   "I don't care" ?   I merely used you as an example. You and I know all your fighter sorties were in perk rides. Those 30+ eny sorties are great, but they were in attack mode. We understand how it works. I wasn't being critical.  Like I said, just using you as an example since those stats are current and easy to see. I'm not saying you're a bad guy or not a good stick, just pointing out what is obvious to those who understand how the rank system works.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2009, 06:18:25 AM »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2009, 07:04:24 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^ Funny. :aok

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2009, 07:11:53 AM »
Rank is for the unemployed! I'm off to work  :( :cry
Lighten up Francis

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2009, 07:34:54 AM »
What he's trying to say is

That's pretty funny stuff.  Those guys would have fit right into today's You Tube generation.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline JB11

• Copper Member
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2009, 12:39:02 PM »
I have known for a long time you lack the brains to comprehend the written word but you must have read my response as a negative when in fact it was not. However you need to butt out.
The attempt of degrading my intelligence or integrity was pretty much a waste of your "valuable" time, seeing is you have plenty of it.  Somebody wake me when he finally makes a decision.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:salute 11
Never abandon the possibility of attack. Attack even from a position of inferiority, to disrupt the enemy's plans. This often results in improving one's own position. - General Adolf Galland, Luftwaffe
Proverbs 3:5,6

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »
I will be well impressed if chalenge beats shawk to overall number one,  199 hours is really good dedication to task!

I think I am the only guy in recent tour history to have totally out dweebed shawks stats in far less time played.  That is a testament to how clued up the mullet is with the scoring system.

back on topic so what is the squad fighter rank problem  answers on a postcard please  :)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2009, 04:03:02 PM »
the mullet

the fish or the goofy haircut?

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2009, 05:39:30 PM »
Only thing SHawk knows about score we dont is how to get his damage hit% to 3,000 in a vehicle.  The only thing I can think of is some sort of torpedo run on a

carrier, after it just popped and you waited for it???????? :uhoh :uhoh

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2009, 06:35:30 PM »
Pt spawns to city?
Lighten up Francis

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2009, 06:40:20 PM »
Rank is for the unemployed! I'm off to work  :( :cry

But... you already are... Uptown Top Ranking!
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman