Author Topic: Squad Rankings  (Read 4773 times)

Offline Kostic

• Zinc Member
Re: Squad Rankings
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2009, 12:53:06 AM »
Well... m00t is better than me and I beat you 8-0 or something even odds but you did kill my 152 vs F4u4 like you did m00t. 

Well, I die all the time. Somedays i win others it doesnt matter what i do..i die. Funny, I was just going to say how honorable you where in the DA. I remember when the DA was a Gentlemens game. No trash talk. Just two guys having fun. I've DA'd quite a few of your squad members, SkyRock, Mazz, Scotch, You, and others. I won some, and lost some. No need to point out here who one and lost. We all know what happend, and I film most of my DA matches. Truth be told it doesnt matter to me all that much, I just like the 1v1 matchup. But, lately its become a grudge match which i dislike. Thats why I only gave m00t 1 flight because he was more worried about trash talkin then having fun.

If m00t wants to be civil and have another go at it I'm ready. If SunsFan wants another go and he can be civil, I'm ready. If you feel like you need to give me another spanking, I'm ready. :salute

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2009, 12:57:33 AM »

Just making sure. Its all good.

Well you've outfoxed me because I'm confused.    :salute
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #152 on: April 28, 2009, 01:07:34 AM »
SHawk the last two times you and I have run into each other you ran home to momma. :aok I dont blame you though because I do the same thing when I am wounded except that one time I was wounded and decided to keep on fighting you anyway but you still ran and ditched at your fleet. You were not low on fuel or ammo but your fleet was about to spawn away. Really gutsy move.  :aok

You are misrepresenting the facts and since I had killed all five of your squaddies that you were using as bait you knew full well who you were fighting and still you persist on your smack talk. So now I am withdrawing my offer and you can keep on playing with your 'skills' just the way they are and you better hope next time we meet you have that ever present altitude advantage and five friends as bait. You need it.

Well, guess what, I was bingo fuel and had like 60 50 cals left after killing your squaddie you left to die several times. You in FACT ran to ack on several occasions,  and when I did land "with no fuel" after watching you run for over 15 minutes, you were indeed smoking from my guns running away. You only turned around when I headed to my fleet.
Also I in FACT had "0" squaddies anywhere near me. So AGAIN your just twisting the truth.
Now, if we really wanna talk FACT's here...I'll post the entire film for everyone to see. Because I do in FACT have it. :aok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2009, 01:14:50 AM »
No actually i do not know how to do that, and people call me gamey! I need a 4Th clue. :cry
De-ack a v-base/port/destroy town first then come in gv with troops. Let troops run tower(make sure you have time to select bomber) out then select bomber sit in plane & now you have a capture in a bomber. You don't think the guys with 20 or more bomber captures per month are using goons do you?

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2009, 01:17:30 AM »
De-ack a v-base/port/destroy town first then come in gv with troops. Let troops run tower(make sure you have time to select bomber) out then select bomber sit in plane & now you have a capture in a bomber. You don't think the guys with 20 or more bomber captures per month are using goons do you?

Lyric..your talking about base captures. Belial is talking about Hit% in a GV. Your confusing his drunken brain :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: April 28, 2009, 01:54:38 AM »
Lyric..your talking about base captures. Belial is talking about Hit% in a GV. Your confusing his drunken brain :lol
Yes I know what he means I was hoping he would figure it out. OK last clue. Same principle as I explained for a capture but some what reversed & add a target that pays the most divedends with the next to the biggest Punch a plane can carry. I don't think I can make it any easier short of step by step instructions.

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #156 on: April 28, 2009, 01:55:28 AM »
Yes yes what Shawk said.  Oh yeah and Shawk next time your in the DA ask them if they want 1 finger, 2 fingers, SHawkem, or the crowd pleaser. :rofl

P.S. you will have to answer my question eventually.

Wait a second after reading lyrics post, do you drop the JU bomb, tower, then up a gv?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 01:58:07 AM by Belial »

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: April 28, 2009, 02:04:35 AM »
Well, I die all the time. Somedays i win others it doesnt matter what i do..i die. Funny, I was just going to say how honorable you where in the DA. I remember when the DA was a Gentlemens game. No trash talk. Just two guys having fun. I've DA'd quite a few of your squad members, SkyRock, Mazz, Scotch, You, and others. I won some, and lost some. No need to point out here who one and lost. We all know what happend, and I film most of my DA matches. Truth be told it doesnt matter to me all that much, I just like the 1v1 matchup. But, lately its become a grudge match which i dislike. Thats why I only gave m00t 1 flight because he was more worried about trash talkin then having fun.

If m00t wants to be civil and have another go at it I'm ready. If SunsFan wants another go and he can be civil, I'm ready. If you feel like you need to give me another spanking, I'm ready. :salute

My mistake for pointing anything out(was mistake on stats anyways, I know you won a couple), but I was trying to clue you in that m00t kills most in even duels.  Seems like you think you have something over his head and are the one fueling the fire.  But in this cartoon game, good fights heal all wounds and it's good to hear you are enjoying and wanting that more and more.  

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: April 28, 2009, 06:44:16 AM »
nevermind  :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #159 on: April 28, 2009, 03:40:37 PM »
Every time I've fought BPARKER in the DA I've won  :D (more useless knowledge)

Chalenge, you, sir, are the one that is no challenge at all  :aok

SHawk....you own a weedeater so you're ok  :devil
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Kostic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »
Theres another way to get a bomber capture :huh

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #161 on: April 28, 2009, 07:13:56 PM »
Since I saw my name posted...Our 'duel' only went 3 rounds before Parker left. A hog, and two crappy planes that I don't remember.
He had me 2-1, and they were okay fights, but I don't consider it a duel. That's best of 5. Anytime you're up for it, let me know.  :salute
-AoM-

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2009, 09:20:42 AM »
I have spent many hours chasing "chalenge" around these maps. :furious

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2009, 09:35:55 AM »
SHawk the last two times you and I have run into each other you ran home to momma. :aok I dont blame you though because I do the same thing when I am wounded except that one time I was wounded and decided to keep on fighting you anyway but you still ran and ditched at your fleet. You were not low on fuel or ammo but your fleet was about to spawn away. Really gutsy move.  :aok

You are misrepresenting the facts and since I had killed all five of your squaddies that you were using as bait you knew full well who you were fighting and still you persist on your smack talk. So now I am withdrawing my offer and you can keep on playing with your 'skills' just the way they are and you better hope next time we meet you have that ever present altitude advantage and five friends as bait. You need it.

Well, guess what, I was bingo fuel and had like 60 50 cals left after killing your squaddie you left to die several times. You in FACT ran to ack on several occasions,  and when I did land "with no fuel" after watching you run for over 15 minutes, you were indeed smoking from my guns running away. You only turned around when I headed to my fleet.
Also I in FACT had "0" squaddies anywhere near me. So AGAIN your just twisting the truth.
Now, if we really wanna talk FACT's here...I'll post the entire film for everyone to see. Because I do in FACT have it. :aok

http://www.boutiquecomputers.com/shawk/chalengeleavessquaddietodie.ahf

You Decide who's full of crap, Note the duration of time he sits in the tower because he's afraid to up. :rofl

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2009, 09:43:35 AM »
All of you people need to stop this craziness!!!  STOP giving away delicate information.  Half the group wouldn't even be able to know what to do with secret game info.

Theres another way to get a bomber capture :huh
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.