Author Topic: Squad Rankings  (Read 4745 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Squad Rankings
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2009, 10:09:02 AM »
SHawk the last two times you and I have run into each other you ran home to momma. :aok I dont blame you though because I do the same thing when I am wounded except that one time I was wounded and decided to keep on fighting you anyway but you still ran and ditched at your fleet. You were not low on fuel or ammo but your fleet was about to spawn away. Really gutsy move.  :aok

You are misrepresenting the facts and since I had killed all five of your squaddies that you were using as bait you knew full well who you were fighting and still you persist on your smack talk. So now I am withdrawing my offer and you can keep on playing with your 'skills' just the way they are and you better hope next time we meet you have that ever present altitude advantage and five friends as bait. You need it.

And Banshee is right you are =No Chalenge=  :rofl

:huh   You aren't even remotely close to SHawk in terms of "skill". 

http://www.boutiquecomputers.com/shawk/chalengeleavessquaddietodie.ahf

You Decide who's full of crap, Note the duration of time he sits in the tower because he's afraid to up. :rofl

I watched it all.   Like the Tripl5 film, this one "delivers". 

:rock
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2009, 10:32:04 AM »
:huh   You aren't even remotely close to SHawk in terms of "skill". 

Get a clue.  :rolleyes:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2009, 11:40:17 AM »
Get a clue.  :rolleyes:

He doesn't need a clue, he's got film footage :aok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »
subscription to AHII $14.95
claiming someone is lame in game $0.02
having video proof...priceless
 :rofl
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline JB11

• Copper Member
« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2009, 12:12:04 PM »
He doesn't need a clue, he's got film footage :aok
<cricket> <cricket>
Never abandon the possibility of attack. Attack even from a position of inferiority, to disrupt the enemy's plans. This often results in improving one's own position. - General Adolf Galland, Luftwaffe
Proverbs 3:5,6

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2009, 12:54:08 PM »
I'm not taking the side of my countryman here, but...........

SHawk, you layed into him real nice, yet you couldn't score the kill.  PERIOD, that is that.  THis thread is cause you're mad.  BTW......  Was there an invisible cv out there?  Or were you dead stick?  Couldn't tell.

Chalenge had 4 kills and maybe a radiator or pilot wound.  SHawk would land too!  He didn't do anything SHawk wouldn't do.

And as for his squaddie's death....  That squadie did the same thing all those NO NAME WOT guys do.......... Protect #1 guy's score.  Yet, knowing popapup, I know he said "go land you fool" instead of what a WOT says....  "I'll protect your rank bro, go land"

And that was a pretty boring 16 minutes.... 1 ace and 2 clowns trying to capture a base......  Was that what I just watched?

Or was it 1 ace being abusive to a newb, putting him in an LVT and having him float along for 20 minutes......  45 minutes after you guys took town down.  Good leadership. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 01:13:00 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2009, 01:44:13 PM »
And here you get to see shawk in a similar shape but Co-E after (by his choice as I said before) he decided he needed help and tried to take the fight 2v2 and though I would leave too (since there is a wound involved) he does leave the 152 to die. By the way notice the bish that neither shawk or the 152 can kill is also heavy with ord.

http://www.4shared.com/file/102472054/ada3c3ab/SHawkBlooded.html

Keep backing your achilles and you will only find his heel.  :rofl
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 01:46:39 PM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2009, 05:09:17 PM »
I must apologize here......  In the previous reply, which is too late to modify, I implied that I'm poking fun at the sticks of the top 20-25.... Maybe 50.  (Maybe it's really just 2...... :lol)  I'm not.  2 days ago I was forty something for some unknown anomaly.   :D    I also poked fun at the squad formerly known as WingsOfTerror, a fine group of killers..... Good for you BParker, currently #1 fighter rank.  That also, sadly, was caused by the silly rumblings of annoying clients up and around and all about.  I'm sorry for that WOT.   :salute   

I'm just saying, it's a silly verbal(typed really) attack to throw out something like this when the same thing happens in EVERY squad, with every stick in it, from time to time.  And if you all just sit back for a second and dwell, you'll realize I'm right.  popapup is a fresh plane.  Put me in his spot, I'd do the same thing.  And so would you! (You All)  With a squaddie close to death, damaged to all heck and gone (SHawk caught him Real good), any of you tell me that you wouldn't try and get him/her out of there?  See what I mean? 

Anybody is going to go land a super damaged, probably PW'd plane when they have 4 kills, while flying at a friendly base.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 05:22:27 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »
I'm not taking the side of my countryman here, but...........

SHawk, you layed into him real nice, yet you couldn't score the kill.  PERIOD, that is that.  THis thread is cause you're mad.  BTW......  Was there an invisible cv out there?  Or were you dead stick?  Couldn't tell.

Chalenge had 4 kills and maybe a radiator or pilot wound.  SHawk would land too!  He didn't do anything SHawk wouldn't do.

And as for his squaddie's death....  That squadie did the same thing all those NO NAME WOT guys do.......... Protect #1 guy's score.  Yet, knowing popapup, I know he said "go land you fool" instead of what a WOT says....  "I'll protect your rank bro, go land"

And that was a pretty boring 16 minutes.... 1 ace and 2 clowns trying to capture a base......  Was that what I just watched?

Or was it 1 ace being abusive to a newb, putting him in an LVT and having him float along for 20 minutes......  45 minutes after you guys took town down.  Good leadership. 

LLogan, Your clueless once again. This thread is about squad Rankings. The film was simply a response to Chalenges Lies. He Claims he sent me running home to momma. When in fact it was the other way around. And notice how he sits in the tower for 7-8 minutes after landing those 4 kills, waiting for me to go bingo. And Yes, I'll agree it's a very boring 16 mins of film. Note my fuel as I'm landing.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 08:12:10 PM by SHawk »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2009, 08:07:56 PM »
And here you get to see shawk in a similar shape but Co-E after (by his choice as I said before) he decided he needed help and tried to take the fight 2v2 and though I would leave too (since there is a wound involved) he does leave the 152 to die. By the way notice the bish that neither shawk or the 152 can kill is also heavy with ord.

http://www.4shared.com/file/102472054/ada3c3ab/SHawkBlooded.html

Keep backing your achilles and you will only find his heel.  :rofl

LMAO, 9 secs of film footage? Why not show the whole thing? There is a Reason! :rofl

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2009, 09:54:19 PM »
LLogan, Your clueless once again. This thread is about squad Rankings. The film was simply a response to Chalenges Lies. He Claims he sent me running home to momma. When in fact it was the other way around. And notice how he sits in the tower for 7-8 minutes after landing those 4 kills, waiting for me to go bingo. And Yes, I'll agree it's a very boring 16 mins of film. Note my fuel as I'm landing.

I found the ack hugging he left out of his AAR more funny than anything else.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC