Author Topic: Squad Rankings  (Read 4750 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: Squad Rankings
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2009, 09:11:08 AM »
This reminds me of my schools days when everyone formed a circle and started running their mouths to get 2 guys to fight.  :rolleyes:

I've flown with both these gentlemen in the past and it's always been alot of fun. The problem here is, Shawk and Chalenge are more alike then not, as far as the way they approach the game. Both are thinkers with exceptional skill and are extreme competitors.
Me being a rook and without a squad, I'll usually lookup Shawk on the map and go where he is because he's more then likely to be in the thick of things. He's a good leader and has a good eye of whats around him. But so does Chalenge.
Chalenge is a great guy too. One of the few in the game that gives me a call when I haven't been logged on in awhile.He's going for #1 this tour and I believe he is the 1st Sick Puppy to be this close to the rank in the overall. I wish him the best of luck in that and I'm rootin' for ya bro :aok
Both Shawk and Chalenge are, or have been in the past, a pleasure to fly with. I'd hate to see either one to have to lose a duel. Imo duels are silly and don't really prove awhole lot.
I can be spanked in the DA 10 out of 10 times, but in the MA I can hold my own against some of the best (i think) :uhoh.

My hat's off to both these guys! :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2009, 09:27:04 AM »
This reminds me of my schools days when everyone formed a circle and started running their mouths to get 2 guys to fight.  :rolleyes:

I've flown with both these gentlemen in the past and it's always been alot of fun. The problem here is, Shawk and Chalenge are more alike then not, as far as the way they approach the game. Both are thinkers with exceptional skill and are extreme competitors.
Me being a rook and without a squad, I'll usually lookup Shawk on the map and go where he is because he's more then likely to be in the thick of things. He's a good leader and has a good eye of whats around him. But so does Chalenge.
Chalenge is a great guy too. One of the few in the game that gives me a call when I haven't been logged on in awhile.He's going for #1 this tour and I believe he is the 1st Sick Puppy to be this close to the rank in the overall. I wish him the best of luck in that and I'm rootin' for ya bro :aok
Both Shawk and Chalenge are, or have been in the past, a pleasure to fly with. I'd hate to see either one to have to lose a duel. Imo duels are silly and don't really prove awhole lot.
I can be spanked in the DA 10 out of 10 times, but in the MA I can hold my own against some of the best (i think) :uhoh.

My hat's off to both these guys! :salute

Well uptown, this started off being a simple question I wanted an answer to. Then of course Chalenge had to start flappin his gums...So I called him on it, then of course he backed down. Typical. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2009, 09:34:54 AM »
So what are the chances we could get back to the original question?   ;)
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2009, 09:53:08 AM »
So what are the chances we could get back to the original question?   ;)

Probably slim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2009, 09:56:34 AM »
It was so long ago, I don't think I even remember it......... :(
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2009, 10:56:51 AM »
Pretty much everything I've seen posted by lyric has been polite and useful one way or another.  Like his excellent historical material.
Thank you & my thoughts in regards to you are the same.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2009, 11:43:16 AM »
:lol  No way, I'm too much of a sucker for arguing and irreverence..
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2009, 11:51:19 AM »
Well uptown, this started off being a simple question I wanted an answer to. Then of course Chalenge had to start flappin his gums...So I called him on it, then of course he backed down. Typical. :rolleyes:

You didnt like the answer you got? It must have struck a nerve.   :lol

Uptown I guess you missed us while we were flying rook last night when neither arena had any fights so we came over to help out. There are some great people on your side that I have never run into before but the eny kicked in. I will never understand why knights cant bring themselves to fly more than half a sector for a fight.  :rolleyes:

Cant quite get the stench of being rook to wash off...  :devil
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2009, 12:08:26 PM »
You didnt like the answer you got? It must have struck a nerve.   :lol

Uptown I guess you missed us while we were flying rook last night when neither arena had any fights so we came over to help out. There are some great people on your side that I have never run into before but the eny kicked in. I will never understand why knights cant bring themselves to fly more than half a sector for a fight.  :rolleyes:

Cant quite get the stench of being rook to wash off...  :devil
chicks dig rooks  :D
Lighten up Francis

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2009, 01:21:26 PM »
.He's going for #1 this tour

Awesome! He can be top gamey stick for the tour.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2009, 01:52:52 PM »
Shawk's ok, Challenge is ok. But Billy Mays is better. :D
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »
Lazer sucks, everyone knows this. diddlying mouse dweeb.

:furious

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2009, 02:04:35 PM »
I use a mouse....
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2009, 10:40:18 PM »
Awesome! He can be top gamey stick for the tour.

I actually had a reason for doing it (learning about score) and it does not have anything to do with the mullet.  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »
I actually had a reason for doing it (learning about score) and it does not have anything to do with the mullet.  :D

Aww dude, it's cool. Some people play for score.. I don't care. Sure the rank system is gamey, just look at Bparker's fighter rank: 10 hours, every kill in a perk ride.  That's all you need to do to be top fighter rank.  But it's not that big of a deal, unless you are vulching shades etc. Bparker is playing within the parameters of accepted gameplay, gameyness aside. I'm assuming you are doing the same.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve