Author Topic: Morpheus  (Read 64888 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: Morpheus
« Reply #390 on: July 20, 2009, 04:57:22 PM »
thanks slap things sound like they are getting better for him glad to hear this
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #391 on: July 20, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »
Saturday night at the Dayton gathering, we had a toast to the continued healing of Morpheus.  Hope to see ya soon brother.

:salute
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #392 on: July 21, 2009, 09:14:12 AM »
Each update gets better and better :)

Before you know it Jeff will be chasing the nurses around ;)

Thanks for the updates Slap. There are alot of us pulling for him here too.

Looking forward to the next one.

Jeff, your one tough bastage!

cheers,
RTR
The Damned

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #393 on: July 21, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »
I have not been here for a while... every now and then i feel the need to drop by my old stomping grounds and see whats happening

I saw morphs name and thought it was gonna be someone ranting and raving with morphs usualy sort of reply (I see he is saving that for the physical therapest :) ) hehehe...

I was shocked to read about the accident and to tell you the truth I could not read through the 27 pages I had to jump to the end and know if he was ok...

I am glad to know he is getting up and about, somone give him a big <S> from Mussie.....

EDIT: just read the whole thread.... man its been a long road for him <S> to everyone here for the support you have given... that ladies and gents is the one of the great things that i miss about this little family....

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:50:44 PM by mussie »

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #394 on: July 21, 2009, 04:08:00 PM »
Great News Slap...thanks for the updates!!!!
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #395 on: July 26, 2009, 06:35:13 PM »
Well ...

We went last Wednesday ... things are still progressing. His conversational skills are still improving as is his memory. His physical rehab is still suffering some due to his frustration and getting pissed at the staff. Once he gets pissed ... session over. According to his parents, on Tuesday he did manage, with a walker and an aid by his side, walk the 175 ft isle ... twice ... and did a pretty good job at it. Also, he is using the bathroom ... not all the time ... but still is getting there some of the time and that is considered a "big deal".

He is putting weight on and is beginning to look like the old Morph. All in all, I think that he is looking at a good year to 2 years of rehab to come back to almost 100% and no one really knows if he will ever be 100%, but I am sure he is going to make a fight of it.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #396 on: July 26, 2009, 06:37:17 PM »
tell him we're pulling for him....  best wishes,

Mark

PS   thanks for updates, SLap   :salute

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #397 on: July 26, 2009, 06:37:52 PM »
he will make it
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #398 on: July 26, 2009, 06:51:04 PM »
Best wishes. Thanks for the update. :salute

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #399 on: July 26, 2009, 10:17:16 PM »
thats good stuff  :aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #400 on: July 27, 2009, 01:09:42 AM »
slapshot...im so happy to know that morphy has great friends like you guys! in our time of need it helps to know who your true friends are. thank you guys for everything you are doing, i would love to go visit him but i live so far away. my squadie blue was in a motorcycle accident on the 20th of july. he is doing okies and broke both hands and his foot, had to have surgery to remove his splene *spelling*. he and morphy are both very lucky to be with us still. tell him i said hi if you think of it, take care and keep us posted on updates if you can! you guys are all doing a great job and im sure that you guys going to visit him is helping him out majorly!

:salute

betty :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline 100hooch

• Copper Member
« Reply #401 on: July 27, 2009, 02:03:48 AM »
Slapshot,

Great to hear that it sounds like Morph has a good roll started.  And anger is a very good thing as long as it keeps motivating him to fight, and not sit down and quit.  All of us should remember, as we continue to root for Morpheus, that as tough as he has had it thus far, these are the easy times.

I've gone through it.  So, keep kicking him in the bellybutton until he kicks you back!  And if he starts losing his drive, pound it back into him!

Keep givin' it hell, Morph!  It's on you, brother!
"It's not our job to die for our country.  It's our job to make the other poor dumb sonofasqueak die for his!" -- Gen. George S. Patton

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #402 on: August 05, 2009, 01:46:32 PM »
any more updates on morphy???
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #403 on: August 05, 2009, 02:03:15 PM »
any more updates on morphy???

We are going on Thursday ... We all had RL things to due last week.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #404 on: August 05, 2009, 02:06:24 PM »
We are going on Thursday ... We all had RL things to due last week.

understandable slappy...i was just wondering how he was doin  :salute
~~~The Killuminati~~~