Author Topic: Morpheus  (Read 64337 times)

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
Re: Morpheus
« Reply #720 on: June 08, 2012, 01:35:40 AM »
Thoughts for a rapid recovery  :salute
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #721 on: June 08, 2012, 08:09:30 AM »
SlapShot,
you are the closest to Morph, about the week he gets moved - and gets some time to settle in, if you could setup a paypal account for him it would be appreciated, we could surprise him with the entire amount.

Kind of a "welcome back to AH misses ya" Pretty sure everyone can scrounge up some change, perhaps we can get enough to buy a new PC or if not a pretty nice stick setup=)
JG 52

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #722 on: June 08, 2012, 09:32:53 AM »
:aok Great news

Indeed it is!

:salute

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #723 on: June 08, 2012, 09:59:09 AM »
SlapShot,
you are the closest to Morph, about the week he gets moved - and gets some time to settle in, if you could setup a paypal account for him it would be appreciated, we could surprise him with the entire amount.

Kind of a "welcome back to AH misses ya" Pretty sure everyone can scrounge up some change, perhaps we can get enough to buy a new PC or if not a pretty nice stick setup=)
I dont know morph but with me working with my father and not having any bills to pay ill be hlad to donate .
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #724 on: June 08, 2012, 10:36:11 AM »
Well ... Mars and I finally got a change to visit Jeff last night. Something came up and BadBoy58 couldn't make it.

Finally, after 3 years (this April), Jeff will be released next Thursday. He will be moving to a "Group" home in Manchester, Ct.

He is so looking forward to getting into his own place and is frothing at the mouth to get back in Aces High. We assured him that his handle "Morpheus" has been saved and protected by Skuzzy ... he could not believe it and was ecstatic that Aces High (Skuzzy) would do that for him.

He says that he will have internet access at the new place and his Mom is going to be getting his computer and "gear" out of storage. We will be taking a trip to the new place, hopefully before the end of June, and we will check out his computer and gear and will determine if he needs upgrading.

We don't know how he will be paying for his internet access and his AH sub but if he falls short or needs some new hardware, we may be asking for some assistance.

Stay tuned ...

Let me know also. I'd be happy to pitch in.

Slapshot..... there are friends and there are FRIENDS. You fellas are the real deal! Thanks!!!

PS I'd also like to add that it is the little things like Skuzzy/HiTech saving the callsign for Morpheus that make me know I'm running with the right group.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 10:49:08 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #725 on: June 08, 2012, 11:50:57 AM »
It would give me great pleasure to help morph out just let me know where to send it. Morph Wax and Yucca were my first friends on AH I couldn't  wait to get home from work to laugh with those crazy guys!

Thanks for keeping us all up to date with his status!
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #726 on: June 08, 2012, 01:51:56 PM »

Indeed it is!

:salute

I have sent you a PM :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #727 on: June 08, 2012, 07:47:19 PM »
I'll chip in a few quid via paypal if that is going to happen. It would be amazing to see your callsign in the skies again morph
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #728 on: June 08, 2012, 08:09:59 PM »
Ya know I have been inactive on AH for 5 years or more, but the thought of jeff coming back is enough to reopen an account.

Keep us informed Slappy, either here or in the squad forums please.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #729 on: June 08, 2012, 10:51:30 PM »
Ya know I have been inactive on AH for 5 years or more, but the thought of jeff coming back is enough to reopen an account.

Keep us informed Slappy, either here or in the squad forums please.

OOooooo....the return of the Blue Knights?  If there was ever a reason, this is it.

Throw in a sprinkle of a few others I've only heard about and the skies will be filled with mayhem.   

Morpheus, you sir are a stud.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #730 on: June 10, 2012, 07:26:46 PM »
That is awesome news! I can't wait to see Morphy back in AH! I would be happy to help him any way I can!!!!
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #731 on: June 10, 2012, 08:41:24 PM »
Great news  :aok   :salute
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Domin

• Copper Member
« Reply #732 on: June 22, 2012, 04:28:19 PM »
This is fantastic news!  :cheers:

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #733 on: June 22, 2012, 06:15:28 PM »
Ya know I have been inactive on AH for 5 years or more
That long already?

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #734 on: June 22, 2012, 08:36:21 PM »
Thanks for all the feedback and offers. Mars and I will know more a little more down the road after we actually check out his new place and see what he has and does not have.

We hoping that the game will not only be fun for him again, but also therapeutic ... sharpening his eye hand coordination ... critical quick thinking paths ... etc. We just hope that once he gets going, he won't get frustrated and abandon it ... it is going to take a whole lot of work to scrape off all the rust and get the "machine" in working order again.

Slap & Mars ( BK's )

thanks for keeping us updated, and feel free to pm me a list of any pc parts needed,  regardless of what they might be.....

if we can get Morph back in the game, I am sure we will be able to keep him from getting frustrated and abandoning it.....  I truly believe Morph is stronger will, than that, my personal opinion..

the good news is much appreciated

:cheers:

TC  ( Johnny )
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC