Author Topic: Morpheus  (Read 64723 times)

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
Re: Morpheus
« Reply #315 on: June 15, 2009, 12:50:27 PM »
talking of devils I know some dark magic that will help Jeff. If you believe in it then it will work. If you dont, thats fine, dont bother. If many of you join me, our suffering will be minimised and Jeff's recovery aided. You might think I'm crazy, I dont care. If you truly want to make a small sacrifice to aid Jeff repeat this sentance either out loud, in your head, or in text here. Or all three.

It's up to you. Do not if you are not prepared to go through with your payment.

Dude.  I flippin' hate you now. 

Broken toe, busted pipes in the downstairs bathroom (all of which had to be replaced).   Oh yeah, and a killer chest cold that won't go away.

If this turns to Bronchitis, you're in trouble.

Seriously though, if this is what's workin, rock on.  Hope Jeff gets better that much quicker- and if this is it, I say bring on more!  I'll take more!
"You rebel scum"

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #316 on: June 15, 2009, 01:28:38 PM »
Good for you rebel! Thank you for joining me, from my heart. I had a big arguement with the misses the next day, still not worked out. I also developed a cyst on my thigh that has got infected and needs lancing. errgh. Coincedence? who knows. I hope morph has had a minor breakthrough this week or we are just unlucky people.

S! rebel.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #317 on: June 15, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »
Bat...i think it'c called a "co inky dink"... :D

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #318 on: June 15, 2009, 04:25:59 PM »
 :lol
 it cant hurt to try.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #319 on: June 17, 2009, 11:17:06 AM »
The 3 of us went to visit Jeff last night.

There was a marketable difference between last week and this week ...

His "focus" was much better ... he had a clearer look in his eyes.

He vocalization was much improved. At times he has a hard time forming sentences and at other times he just blurts out a complete and perfectly understandable sentence. Most impressive was when he girlfriend was leaving she said "bye bye Jeff, I love you" ... he looked her straight in the eye and said (with slight slurring) ... "bye bye Jodi, I love you too". This type of vocalization was not apparent last week.

He expressed many more emotions ... smiling, smirking, eyebrows raising/lowering ... depending upon the conversation and as it progressed. He has a "peg" in his abdomen still and that is used to give him his medicine. The nurse came into the room and he knew exactly why she was there and his facial expressions and demeanor changed immediately telling/showing us ... he didn't like this one bit but knew that it was something that he needed to do and will put up without a fight. Once she was done, he demeanor changed right back.

He wasn't as agitated as he was last week, but he does keep trying to get out of bed and gets "pissed" because he can't. His father said that he has been showing "anger" in the last couple of days, but as the 3 of us discussed this on our ride home, we believed that his "anger" was a good thing ... it is a display of emotion and his anger seems to be directed at "something" ... which is he wants out of that place.

He is eating soft foods (and supplemented still with a feeding tube), so his motor ability to eat properly seems to be ok. Don't know when he will be reverted to regular food.

We stayed much longer this time than last time, and he was attentive the whole time we were there, unlike last week, when we kinda tired him out and he just rolled over and went to sleep.

I really have no "bad news" to relay, and the 3 of us left the hospital feeling much better than we did last week, but not kidding ourselves that Jeff still has a long way to go ... at least he is on his way forward in recovery and we have not seen anything that makes us feel that he is stalled or going backwards in his recovery.

The 3 of us are going to go in on a digital frame and load it up with pictures of him with Mars01 and the Pitts, different airplanes, and stuff that we think will stimulate past good memories.

Till next week ...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 11:19:58 AM by SlapShot »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline mike254

• Nickel Member
« Reply #320 on: June 17, 2009, 11:45:16 AM »
Good news. Thanks for the Update SlapShot  :salute
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

I have a photographic memory. The only problem is that sometimes I forget to take off the lens cap.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #321 on: June 17, 2009, 12:03:10 PM »
Great news
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #322 on: June 17, 2009, 12:12:42 PM »
Awsome update!!  :rock :rock :pray
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline RTSigma

• Silver Member
« Reply #323 on: June 17, 2009, 12:24:04 PM »
Request that the digital frame has some shots of his kills that anyone has on film, figured that'd bring back some good memories of him whooping our asses.

Sigma of VF-17 JOLLY ROGERS

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #324 on: June 17, 2009, 12:25:02 PM »
*high-fives BatfinkV*

YES! 

Awesome to hear!  :rock
"You rebel scum"

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #325 on: June 17, 2009, 12:48:09 PM »
great news! He is a strong one there is no doubt.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #326 on: June 17, 2009, 12:48:59 PM »
Request that the digital frame has some shots of his kills that anyone has on film, figured that'd bring back some good memories of him whooping our asses.

We discussed, at some stage, that we would bring a laptop and fire up some of the videos he did ... we're thinking the infamous Birdo/NathBDP WoooooooWooooooo video may garner some laughs out of him.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #327 on: June 17, 2009, 12:52:25 PM »
Wow that makes me happy to hear about the improvement bro!

Continued prayers as always, and a giant <S> to you guys for going there.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #328 on: June 17, 2009, 12:52:51 PM »
OMG as soon as he hears nath's voice....  :D

Offline SKJohn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #329 on: June 17, 2009, 12:57:57 PM »

We discussed, at some stage, that we would bring a laptop and fire up some of the videos he did ... we're thinking the infamous Birdo/NathBDP WoooooooWooooooo video may garner some laughs out of him.

I still get a sideache laughing whenever I see that one! 
Great to hear the news on his progress! 
Thanks for what you guys are doing for him!