Author Topic: Morpheus  (Read 64345 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: Morpheus
« Reply #345 on: June 18, 2009, 10:44:41 PM »
:lol

We discussed, at some stage, that we would bring a laptop and fire up some of the videos he did ... we're thinking the infamous Birdo/NathBDP WoooooooWooooooo video may garner some laughs out of him.

Hell, I wish I could find that video.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline skullman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #346 on: June 19, 2009, 09:27:00 AM »
glad to hear he is making progress.Always nice to hear good news.Major trauma recovery is a long processwhich I know all too well sicnce recovering from a amputation of my leg.Thuoghts an prayers are with ya my friend
been there destroyed that

Offline Rawghh

• Copper Member
« Reply #347 on: June 19, 2009, 10:04:36 AM »
 :salute Get well soon bro
On A Break From AH For Abit..

*Could All Go Abit Frank Spencer*

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #348 on: June 19, 2009, 02:31:43 PM »
Thanks for the updates, Slappy. It was hard to read how Morph was doing the first time you guys went to see him, it's been a relief to know that he's getting better and has the will and anger needed for a quick and (hopefully) total recover. Tell him I'm rooting for him, from here in Italy! :)

Hell, I wish I could find that video.

Banshee, IIRC someone posted a link to it in this very thread. Anyway, I'll upload it ASAP and post the link here.

Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #349 on: June 20, 2009, 06:36:28 AM »

Offline CountD90

• Nickel Member
« Reply #350 on: June 20, 2009, 04:48:11 PM »
Here it is, the Wooowooo video:

http://files.filefront.com/wooowooowmv/;13916346;/fileinfo.html
HAHAHAHA :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok

Skuzzy would have had a ball if he caught that one. lol
GameID:Count
The Misfit Toys
Quote from: Wreked
If you are feeling a little useless, offended, or depressed, just remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #351 on: June 24, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »
hey slap did yall go see Jeff today?
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #352 on: June 24, 2009, 04:28:27 PM »
Here it is, the Wooowooo video:

http://files.filefront.com/wooowooowmv/;13916346;/fileinfo.html

I just looked at this thread again.  Thanks Gian  :)
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #353 on: June 24, 2009, 04:52:27 PM »

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #354 on: June 24, 2009, 05:10:24 PM »
I just looked at this thread again.  Thanks Gian  :)

You're welcome! :)

I've said it before (when I posted a week or so ago Morph's "Wilbuz" movie <---- great one to watch!) and I say it again, I have many of Morph's movies, if someone wants to have one, just ask for the upload.

Offline bigk29

• Copper Member
« Reply #355 on: June 26, 2009, 05:17:42 AM »
as a fellow biker / aceshigh2'er  i wish him all the best for a fast recovery  <<S>> 
We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. No surrender.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #356 on: June 26, 2009, 04:58:36 PM »
any word on how jeff was this week? hope all is goin well!
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline SKJohn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #357 on: June 30, 2009, 09:41:45 AM »
any word on how jeff was this week? hope all is goin well!

+1

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #358 on: June 30, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »
Hello All,

Yeah we went last week to see Jeff.  Sorry for the delay, I had a contest to get to Thursday and Slappy was off to a Karate tourny Wed so we are late with the update.

We brought an LCD picture frame that we loaded up with pictures he had taken from Corsairs Over CT, F14s at Republic and stuff flying around with me in the Pitts.  I had my laptop and we watched some of the videos he had done as well.  Overall I think the reality of what has happened is becoming more and more apparent to him.  When we showed him a video - he and I flying the Pitts, Jeff doing rolls and loops etc. he looked at me and said, garbled, "This Sucks".  He is having a hard time speaking still and control of his left side is still sluggish and weak.  He has filled out some and is looking more like he used to.

They did say he was working on walking again and that with two people holding him up he was taking some steps.  He is on real food now so that is a plus and they are hoping to take the tube out of his stomach this week.  Some friends of his, that were there for the first time, had shown up a little after us and since they only allow 2 people in the room at a time, so as not to overstimulate him, we ducked out to the hallway and gave them some time with Jeff.  When we were finally able to go back in and see him, he was passed out cold sleeping like a baby, so we left.

I think we were all hoping for more improvement from the previous week as you can imagine.  You just hope to walk in there and see good old Jeff back.  I know it is early and Jeff has a long road ahead of him but this definitely tempered my mood as we left.  He is improving slowly, his frustration levels are high and patience is being tested.  He really wants to get the hell out of there.  They had him outside for a little bit last week and he is going through therapy a couple times a day.

I was talking to his mom and she mentioned the doctors wanted her to bring in something that he would know and could take apart and put together, something familiar to him and not just some sort of puzzle.  I am kinda coming up blank and hoping something hits me this week.  With all the crap Jeff was into this should be easy, right LOL.

I can't thank this community enough for their support and outpouring of compassion and care for Jeff.  We are going back Thursday this week and will be sure to update you again, maybe get some pics...

Thanks again everyone and keep the prayers for Jeff's complete recovery coming.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 03:01:42 PM by mars01 »

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #359 on: June 30, 2009, 03:06:57 PM »
Get him a model airplane kit. Not the complicated type that needs glue and knives, something basic to start on. Maybe just a little slingshot glider or something that takes 5 mins to put together and could be thrown out a window or something..

Thanks for the update. Still sending love.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.