Author Topic: Morpheus  (Read 64325 times)

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
Re: Morpheus
« Reply #405 on: August 05, 2009, 06:19:56 PM »
Thoughts & prayers continue :pray

Sometimes a hard road back is still a road back.

We are all pulling for ya Morph!!

ROX

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #406 on: August 17, 2009, 08:33:32 PM »
Any news?
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #407 on: August 17, 2009, 10:57:59 PM »
I was wondering the same, mensa. Try closing your eyes and clearing your mind and listen to your first strong instinct. I just did and mine says morph is stuck against a wall that he needs to get over in order to progress at a faster rate but right now things are troubling him in some kind of stalemate. Don't ask me why but that what i felt when i asked nothing for an answer. Bring on the pitch forks and torches.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #408 on: August 17, 2009, 11:16:05 PM »
I was wondering the same, mensa. Try closing your eyes and clearing your mind and listen to your first strong instinct. I just did and mine says morph is stuck against a wall that he needs to get over in order to progress at a faster rate but right now things are troubling him in some kind of stalemate. Don't ask me why but that what i felt when i asked nothing for an answer. Bring on the pitch forks and torches.
"Burn the witch, burn the witch" :D

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #409 on: August 17, 2009, 11:20:03 PM »
See Rule #6
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 11:22:44 AM by Skuzzy »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #410 on: August 17, 2009, 11:23:54 PM »

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #411 on: August 17, 2009, 11:26:42 PM »
 :D
Try it, only takes a few seconds to listen to your instinct if you can clear your mind. You can only be right or wrong.

Even better, Try asking an impossible question and then NOT answering on instinct in your mind right away one way or the other. It's difficult not to hear an answer even if you try not to.   ;)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 11:29:56 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #412 on: August 17, 2009, 11:32:35 PM »
:D
Try it, only takes a few seconds to listen to your instinct if you can clear your mind. You can only be right or wrong.

Even better, Try asking an impossible question and then NOT answering on instinct in your mind right away one way or the other. It's difficult not to hear an answer even if you try not to.   ;)
You remind me why i stopped drinking and using
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #413 on: August 17, 2009, 11:45:24 PM »
remember what started you and dont look down on those who still have a way to go...or have you understood nothing so far?
 :salute

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #414 on: August 18, 2009, 02:00:55 AM »
remember what started you and dont look down on those who still have a way to go...or have you understood nothing so far?
i never look down, too busy picking myself up off the floor to look anywhere but up.

R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #415 on: August 18, 2009, 03:32:24 AM »

:huh
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #416 on: August 18, 2009, 03:43:36 AM »
i dunno furby its just my first clean thought of the day came to, just rambling away ignore me as usual.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #417 on: August 18, 2009, 07:37:50 AM »

Scary ... He is not quite at a stalemate, but probably is not progressing as fast as he can due to his frustration, which triggers his temper.

I have mentioned his temper before, but last week, for the first time, we got a first-hand look at his frustration/temper ... it came on a fast as flippin' a switch ... gritting teeth & fist clenched.

This was brought on by our appearance ... he saw us and proceeded to try and get out of bed to "go with you guys". The aid and I tried to convince him to stay in bed but he forced himself out of the bed and to his feet (he still can't walk un-aided) so we helped him into his wheelchair. Once in the wheelchair, he was ready to "get the F$%% out of here". The aid blocked his way and in the blink of an eye ... he was ready to open up a can of whoop ass. We got him somewhat calmed down, but he still insisted on leaving and just the sight of the aid would set him off.

Needless to say ... we didn't stay long at all. We are going to go back this week, but if our presence brings on that type of behavior again, we will probably have to change our visiting schedule to maybe once a month.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #418 on: August 18, 2009, 11:14:56 AM »
Well, for now his headstrong attitude might be an impediment, but I have to figure it will be a blessing in the long run while he works to overcome this.

Thanks for keeping us updated, Slap.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #419 on: August 18, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »
Again thanks for the update Slap. There is good and bad to be understood from your post. I hope he is able to cope.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)