Author Topic: Morpheus  (Read 64688 times)

Offline MutleyBR

• Copper Member
Re: Morpheus
« Reply #465 on: January 08, 2010, 04:19:14 PM »
We have this nice post about "Worldwide Aces High Players":
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,280753.0.html

I'm left with a feeling of ambiguity... Itīs nice to meet people from all over the world online, but when when we miss a friend and are thousands of miles away itīs not nice at all...

Morpheus we admire you and miss you!!!

Be well my friend.

Mutley
"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan properly."
Nick Lapos, chief R&D pilot, Sikorsky Aircraft

"To go up, pull the stick. To go down, pull the stick back harder..."

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #466 on: January 13, 2010, 08:45:10 AM »
any updates slappy???
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #467 on: January 13, 2010, 10:28:26 AM »
UGH ... we went to see Jeff last week and I have been avoiding writing this post.

Jeff really isn't progressing at any discernible rate that we can see.

His girlfriend was there, and while I was visiting with Morph, Mars had a conversation with her.

The doctors say that they don't think that Jeff will progress any farther than he already has. This means that he will most likely be in some type of an "assisted living" complex for the rest of his life. His speech isn't really progressing, his walking isn't really progressing, and he still needs to wear a diaper.

With that type of news, Jeff's parents have decided to move forward with their "life plan" which they had been putting on hold since the accident. Jeff will be moving to Maine with his parents and it could be as soon as the March time frame.

Needless to say, we (Mars01, BadBoy58, and myself) are quite bummed at the news ... hence my delay in writing this post.

Sorry for the not-so good news.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #468 on: January 13, 2010, 10:40:33 AM »
I am still pulling for you Morph.   :pray
Thank you SlapShot for the update Sir.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #469 on: January 13, 2010, 12:02:56 PM »
oh man. i've been away awhile and this is 1st i've heard of this. <S> Morph. God bless you bro..  :salute
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #470 on: January 13, 2010, 12:10:16 PM »
UGH ... we went to see Jeff last week and I have been avoiding writing this post.

His girlfriend was there, and while I was visiting with Morph, Mars had a conversation with her.

The doctors say that they don't think that Jeff will progress any farther than he already has. This means that he will most likely be in some type of an "assisted living" complex for the rest of his life. His speech isn't really progressing, his walking isn't really progressing, and he still needs to wear a diaper.

With that type of news, Jeff's parents have decided to move forward with their "life plan" which they had been putting on hold since the accident. Jeff will be moving to Maine with his parents and it could be as soon as the March time frame.

Needless to say, we (Mars01, BadBoy58, and myself) are quite bummed at the news ... hence my delay in writing this post.

F**K.    Oh man....this beyond terrible.    :cry :cry
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #471 on: January 13, 2010, 12:22:25 PM »
 :(  I hope something generates a turnaround for the better with his rehab progression.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #472 on: January 13, 2010, 12:59:16 PM »

s**t.  Time for some Mojo.  Hang in there Morph!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 01:01:31 PM by Rebel »
"You rebel scum"

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #473 on: January 13, 2010, 01:56:30 PM »
                     :pray   Hang in there Morpheus ..   :salute
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #474 on: January 13, 2010, 02:20:38 PM »
There is always hope. My father isnt suppose to be walking or talking right now after his car wreck and 40+ operations. But i never underestimate the power of will, heart, mind and god. So there is always hope for Morph.  :salute morph keep fighting
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 04:46:03 PM by BiPoLaR »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #475 on: January 13, 2010, 02:28:46 PM »

Appreciate the update, Slap no matter what it consist of........

just maybe the move to Maine and stuff, just might be what sparks something in Morph to have a change for the better........

As I originally posted, He has that agressiveness in him , no mater how deeply buried in him it is....I hope it resurfaces at some point...soon I hope...but as long as it does......

Good thoughts & Prayers still

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #476 on: January 13, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »

So sorry to hear this Slap.  We appreciate you passing the word though.  Here's hoping that Morph crosses everyone up and keeps moving forward.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #477 on: January 13, 2010, 02:44:41 PM »
Morph's in my prayers every day.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #478 on: January 13, 2010, 04:11:27 PM »

:( Let's hope something will change, beyond doctors' ability of prediction....
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline tassos

• Nickel Member
      • Free Warbids Arena
« Reply #479 on: January 13, 2010, 04:30:22 PM »
The World just broke under my feet my Hard Broke in 100 peaces my wife saw me and was shocked as I readet this,I knew this from a Friend of my Robert Sturm, a Drunken Truckdriver with his Truck hit Him...he survived but...
I Hope very very much that he get better
Slap shot I believe that you are a hell of a Good guy can you give me a Address where I can send something for Jeff to make him get better from Greece
Living Aces High from Sep 1999 as ATZE,MrROX,and from Feb 2000 as tassos
Quit: OPEN /Google:48°58'22.40"N 10°8'15.30"E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69CquvLHgY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMCq22Vpa18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXsVxFycRZo
Aces High be a part...