Author Topic: Morpheus  (Read 64743 times)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
Re: Morpheus
« Reply #810 on: August 06, 2012, 10:27:12 AM »
Welcome back!
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #811 on: August 06, 2012, 11:02:57 AM »
:angel:  :airplane: :neener: :x :x :x :x :x :x :rock :rock :rock :devil :devil :devil

hello guys  I am right now sitting in front of on my computer for the first time in my own place since my accident.  I look forward to seeing all you guys online. Thank you for all the concern. Once MARS finishes my computer I'll be up and running.SO WATCH OUT......I will be abck soon. Thank you all again. Thanks for all the prayers. As bad as the accident was I am fine now.

welcome back Morph congrats on the recovery

AKA LTARkilz
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline xxIENAxx

• Copper Member
« Reply #812 on: August 06, 2012, 11:06:20 AM »
Welcome back Sir  :salute : Keep up the hard work.  :cheers:
367th "Dynamite Gang"
In game name IENA since Tour 59

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #813 on: August 06, 2012, 11:17:56 AM »
welcome back....another 38 bomber target cool beans :devil

glad you are getting well :aok

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #814 on: August 06, 2012, 11:58:48 AM »
Yup ... We got a very bare bone box up and running for him so he could get on to the internet and start cruising the BBS. We have another box of his that we are assessing hardware-wise to see what he is going to need to update to in order to run AH.

We got the parts list yet?

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #815 on: August 06, 2012, 02:23:33 PM »
We got the parts list yet?

Not yet.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline xNOVAx

• Silver Member
« Reply #816 on: August 06, 2012, 03:16:08 PM »
Welcome Back Morph  :aok

NOVA - Army of Muppets - Inactive

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo da Vinci

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #817 on: August 06, 2012, 05:31:45 PM »
:angel:  :airplane: :neener: :x :x :x :x :x :x :rock :rock :rock :devil :devil :devil

hello guys  I am right now sitting in front of on my computer for the first time in my own place since my accident.  I look forward to seeing all you guys online. Thank you for all the concern. Once MARS finishes my computer I'll be up and running.SO WATCH OUT......I will be abck soon. Thank you all again. Thanks for all the prayers. As bad as the accident was I am fine now.
Glad to see you up and typing!
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #818 on: August 06, 2012, 05:34:47 PM »
Glad your better, motorbikes bad lesson learnt  :D welcome back  :salute

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #819 on: August 06, 2012, 06:31:08 PM »
<<S>> Morpheus! Welcome back to the AH lifestyle. I'd be glad to help out a little bit if I can.

Some nostalgia for you; if you recall any of your wonderful films you made, and don't have them I have several saved in the original format they were offered for download. If we can find a host I will gladly upload them. The entire folder is 768MB, but I know several aren't your work.

I hope you do well sir, and my prayers and best wishes as always to you and your family.

Screen capture of the thumbnails:

Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #820 on: August 06, 2012, 09:54:05 PM »

:aok

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #821 on: August 07, 2012, 12:41:31 AM »
Welcome back Morph! :D

I've got an ATI 5770 vid card if ya need it guys (to the ones putten together Mor's gaming rig)

Fork
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #822 on: August 07, 2012, 07:45:45 AM »
Some nostalgia for you; if you recall any of your wonderful films you made, and don't have them I have several saved in the original format they were offered for download. If we can find a host I will gladly upload them. The entire folder is 768MB, but I know several aren't your work.

Amazing!  We were actually looking for those films the other week, but nobody seemed to have them anymore.  Lemme see if any of the BKs have some hosting space for you.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #823 on: August 07, 2012, 10:26:10 AM »
Welcome back Morpheus.

:salute
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Acidrain

• Copper Member
« Reply #824 on: August 07, 2012, 01:06:26 PM »

:salute