Author Topic: A.H.X.A.R.L.  (Read 409 times)

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
A.H.X.A.R.L.
« on: May 08, 2009, 11:18:18 AM »
Hello Everyone <:salute>!

Are you not getting your $14.95 worth out of the game? :furious   Here is another option to extend you playing enjoyment, A.H.X.A.R.L. (Aces High Extreme Air Racing League). :aok   Our next season begins on May 26th, 2009 and will run for 12 weeks. It is eleven regular weeks with the final week being a finale race. The league loosely resembles a NASCAR type format with points awarded for individuals and accumulative team points as well. You don’t have to be a registered player nor is it mandatory for you to be on a team. Walk-on’s are always welcomed.

The races are every Tuesday night starting at 10 pm promptly U.S. Eastern Time Zone (You can do the time zone math breakdowns from there :rofl ). Events are run in the SEA I arena and are usually up for practice on Monday nights. The race course is also usually posted by the weekend with all the particulars if you desire to practice off-line.   

I have raced for a few seasons now and have enjoyed meeting new individuals from all walks of life both friendly (Bishlanders) and opponents as well. This league has not only helped me with meeting new friends but it has also increased my positive game play in the main arenas. How so you may ask? The helpful hints by various competitors as well as flying a multitude of the aircraft. Do you ever get annoyed at that “ENY” thing like most of us do? Well, with the various plane choices that are made, you will be able to handle most any aircraft on the list when you HAVE to choose it in the MA’s since the odds are likely that we pretty much fly everything over the course of a couple of seasons. We fly through, around and under so many types of obstacles at incredible speeds. You just have to experience it to enjoy it.

Check us out in the Special Events Forums. Hope to see you there soon! <:salute>

V/R
1MADDOG1

A.K.A. ===  SpeilDogFujiMiagiSan....The film is rollin'
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline jerkins

• Nickel Member
Re: A.H.X.A.R.L.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 01:08:06 PM »
Dont Forget that racing is a great way to practice energy retention.  It will make you a better stick in the MA's.
Jerkins
Strike Bandits
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 04:34:36 PM »
Forgot to give a link to course information and such.   http://ahevents.org/ahear-related/ahxar-league.html

:salute :rock :salute

:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 06:03:03 PM »
<QUOTE from 4440 on Enduro Racing>

http://ahevents.org/enduro-race-tracks/season-1-race-10-shegotyas-skedaddle.html

Thank You all for your patience, participation, suggestions in getting this event off the ground.

I hope you have enjoyed this style of racing and will be back next season as well.

Here is the list of inaugural racers that made it possible: (I am sure there may be a few new names to add after Sun)

Gat76
1MADDOG1
DoubleG
Bosco
badger8
Surf35
KAZ
JVNotch
Wulffe
Trax1
whiskers
Barko
twistd35
PoolFool
HB555
WWhiskey
Nghtmare
AARah
B4Buster
wet
Jam64
AApache
SheGotYa
Kvou75
Evan81st
gameofd1
AABigBoy
dtis30
Leo
Jerkins
Rattler
Smky31st
BlueMAX
Dantoo
Biggamer
BearKats
BeLiaL
Onedive
Enker
UglyMud
Marshal
Gumby311
A8Cronin
Aarrecon
40night
MajMel
SirNuk3
xTHECATx
LawnDart
ToNYJoEY
spammer
Fishguyy
rotrhead
Ryan
pat1961

We will be taking a 2 month breather from the Enduro races, however expect JVNotch to introduce the generation of racing:

a format similiar to the real life Red Bull races, featuring the RV8. Mr Notch is still ironing out the final details, but should be along soon to start revealing the specifics. He intends to test your skills, pit you against the clock and more. This should be a real blast

I will be posting next seasons schedule on AHevents.org in the next couple of weeks.

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 06:23:10 PM »
New Season starting next week 5/26/2009. Come Join The FUN! Ask any members for help when you get there.