Author Topic: Pretty bad when you cant get...  (Read 1560 times)

Offline bugsplat

• Zinc Member
Pretty bad when you cant get...
« on: May 22, 2009, 08:26:00 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 11:18:28 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline forHIM

• Gold Member
Re: Pretty bad when you cant get...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 11:27:01 PM »
<sarcasm on> WOW -- 60 days and you couldn't bother to post that you were having problems.  But you can come post and complain.  Let me jump up and down on fixing your issue.  <sarcasm off>

A couple of things off the bat:

1. Did you read that registration to FSO is only open at certain times and certain dates.  I know we hide that information in these forums, but it is usually under the Friday Squad Operations section.

2. Did you read the page on what's expected http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,231350.0.html

3. Did you read the page on Squad Operations Information http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,147070.0.html

4. Did you click any of the links in the link listed on #3.  Did you read them?  Did you run into any errors when clicking the links?

5. Do you have an ahevents.org login?

6. Do you have a 2nd and 3rd squad member who have an ahevents.org login?

7.  Have these accounts been logged into the ahevents.org site? 

8. Did you read the FSO sign-up link on ahevents.org that says you need 2 or 3 Site ID # in order to complete the registration form?

9.  Did you attempt to register when you were logged into ahevents.org with said account?

Or did you just come here to post that in the last 60 days you were unable to comprehend the instructions, so you decided to complain publicly about it?

IF you are serious about wanting to register, a politely worded, non-complaining request in the FSO forum asking for assistance would be responded too.  If this is just a troll, then go troll somewhere else.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 11:43:31 PM by forHIM »

Offline bugsplat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 10:32:51 AM »
I have talked with Falcon and others. I have over 20 members waiting. I have 3 others with login's. I have done everything I could and every time I try to register it says no registrations at this time. Don't worry about I am withdrawing any interest in FSO. And the squad is tired of waiting. Summer is the worst time to have FSO for this squad anyway.

Good luck with FSO. 172nd RABID Dawgs will not be involved.

Bugsplat

Offline 68falcon

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 10:42:10 AM »
And I've given you all the info on how to register 3 different times. Also how to contact me and spoke to you on vox 202 with other CM's present and offering to help you.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 10:47:50 AM by 68falcon »
Commanding Officer
68th Lightning Lancers
Fear the Reaper no more. Fear the Lancers

Offline bugsplat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 01:18:48 PM »
Sorry for the confusion. We will just wait and think about it in the Fall or Winter.

Bugs

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 08:10:04 PM »
You 68's ROCK!
 :aok
And I've given you all the info on how to register 3 different times. Also how to contact me and spoke to you on vox 202 with other CM's present and offering to help you.
Sounds like a pure case of "some folks are leaders and some need to be lead" to me.
 :noid
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline bugsplat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 02:46:27 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 09:48:56 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 09:52:59 AM »
Coming into this forum and calling the people, who tried to help you, names is one very fast way to get yourself booted from this bulletin board.

Do not further compound the mistake by trying to rationalize your behavior.  It will not go over well.

I have zero time, or tolerance, for anyone taking cheap shots at volunteers, who do everything they can to add another dimension to this game, for everyone to participate in.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline bugsplat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 11:00:52 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 11:19:08 AM by Skuzzy »