Author Topic: titanic tuesday  (Read 902 times)

Offline kev(desert rats 8th army)

• Zinc Member
titanic tuesday
« on: May 26, 2009, 11:13:44 AM »
really is about time the map was reset on titanic Tuesday from trinity (i think its called not sure) to something different,
3 weeks on the spin its getting stale now..............! surely the team at ah can change it every week so we get some variety, just gets tiresome with the same map
apart from that gripe love the game  :aok
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,Stiffen the sinews, conjure up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favoured rage;The games afoot!
Follow your spirit, and upon this chargeCry, God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
Extracts from henry v act 111

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: titanic tuesday
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 11:16:16 AM »
The map wasn't on for three weeks. In fact TT map does change every week.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 11:26:00 AM »
The terrains in both late war arenas get changed every Tuesday.  ozkansas has been up all week in the Titanic Tuesday arena.  I switched it to trinity this morning as it was next in rotation.  The week before that was tagma.  The week before that was compello.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 11:40:57 AM »
must be me then having recurring nightmares  :eek: wasnt only me moaning few people having the same nighmares as me  :uhoh
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,Stiffen the sinews, conjure up the blood,
Follow your spirit, and upon this chargeCry, God for Harry, England, and Saint George!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 12:25:56 PM »
WTH is up with kev's name?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 12:46:50 PM »
yeah rat brain the trinity map is one that is hardly ever on
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 01:20:36 PM »
yeah rat brain the trinity map is one that is hardly ever on
[/quote

nothing wrong with my name  lunatic (although you and your fellow luny,s are out in force today) you know nothing about british ww2 history thats perfectly plain to see look it up you might learn something idiot......!  next youll be telling me yall won ww2  didnt ask for your stupid comment just goes to show the mentallity of some of the players dont you think...? grow up your long overdue

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »
Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts. 
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »
nothing wrong with my name  lunatic (although you and your fellow luny,s are out in force today) you know nothing about british ww2 history thats perfectly plain to see look it up you might learn something idiot......!  next youll be telling me yall won ww2  didnt ask for your stupid comment just goes to show the mentallity of some of the players dont you think...? grow up your long overdue

I posted asking what was up with your name. No idea what your getting all uppity about. Most folks use a name on these boards and not a description.

As for WWII history you might do some reading. Did not look like GB was going to get very far without help. After all it is a small island with little natural resources. The Allies won... the Axis lost.... nuff said about that. Now calm down.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 01:46:40 PM »
really is about time the map was reset on titanic Tuesday from trinity (i think its called not sure) to something different,
3 weeks on the spin its getting stale now..............! surely the team at ah can change it every week so we get some variety, just gets tiresome with the same map
apart from that gripe love the game  :aok

You wouldn't have lasted long in AH1 then.   Trinity when first introduced was up for 3 months.   Rooks reset it first finally.  But not after Morpheus, Wax and I jabo'd TT out of protest of being tired of it.   Poor FireHwk.    :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »
kev 1st i know who and what the desert rats were,and second i wasan't talking about your name-i don't make fun of people's names or call signs--or handles--i was commenting about the trinity map.which 1 of the best.and i happen to like the british people.have u ever watched  the desert rats---the rat patrol--sahara-both humphry bogart and jim belushi versions--the british 7th armoured div depicted in all movies
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 03:25:24 PM by lunatic1 »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 02:06:16 PM »
Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts. 

I was wondering why I get ignored so often.

HiTech

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 02:13:56 PM »
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.

HiTech

Well we can't have you intruding on our talks with all your badly spelled "facts". :D
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 03:20:46 PM »
HT.....don't ask  ;)
- The Flying Circus -

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member