Author Topic: Summer time Blues!  (Read 1879 times)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
Re: Summer time Blues!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2009, 09:30:42 PM »
As I said to the my fellow country mates on country channel, I did that to piss you off and get a good laugh at you will doing it.  And no, I wasn't coalt, I had to climb to your altitude and you still kept climbing so I decided then to see how long I can make you chase me.  No offense, but as I showed you in our previous fight, I really don't have a favorable impression of your flying skills.  I hope you didn't sprain that wrist with all that stick stirring you did, wouldn't want to you to ruin your love life.

ack-ack

Common AKAK...your scared to engage anyone unless you have plenty of alt. Your the rope king,,, and it's the only strategy you use.

Our first fight was you looking for someone to in on that was already fighting as ALWAYS. You came in and took a couple of my guns and an important part. I dove and avoided being killed the rest of the way. You climbed and i followed but you did not think I had the E and scored a few hits. I stalled, lost control and you came in missing the kill again. I DON'T STICK STIR but THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE at the end of every fight i have ever beat you in,  :rofl    :cry

Me and you have very different styles. I never run and fight till dead, out of ammo, or so damaged it just makes no sense. I hardly ever land but i make a lot of kills and don't feel bad about getting killed.

I don't film much but heres one of me asking you to fight and you refusing.

http://download193.mediafire.com/zpyrjcqg0mdg/qhuzhmnzzzk/AKAK+runs+again_.ahf

You ran because you know i can beat you. I started with a 1.5 to 2k advantage and you ran, I chased then you went to your field for protection. I said screw it and turned away then you began to follow but climbing...so I climbed as well. When I turned back in on you, you ran again and complained you made a mistake on how much fuel you had saying you were out. I left disgusted and went to go kill something. Seems like your doing the most lying in this thread.

Critique these films and you'll see i never run, HO, or stir my stick..I have plenty of chances to do all three and chose not to.

http://download474.mediafire.com/lz4a9ie3xtxg/5ztezjnduhn/I+don%27t+run+or+stir_.ahf

Two others I made the same day and around the same time.

Out numbered 3 VS. 1.....same ole same ole for me

http://download348.mediafire.com/wagdhdijxcgg/ynny2jblvn4/fm2+5kills.ahf

Killing 51's left and rt.

http://download406.mediafire.com/y5t1dcwm94ag/3mxkoidrzwd/P51+kills.ahf

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2009, 09:41:45 PM »
LOL ok so we need to post films of AKAK fighting on the deck in a mob to refute this?  I think I can help when I get home from work.  I've got a few of those films going back to AH1.  I've always enjoyed flying with AKAK, and I do believe folks know where I fight in my 38, and it's not with alt :)

Funny how the reputation sticks.  Kinda like Steve in his 51 always picking, even though I've seen him fighting on the deck too.  Very silly stuff.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2009, 09:53:28 PM »
LOL ok so we need to post films of AKAK fighting on the deck in a mob to refute this? 

Absolutely no doubt AKAK is a very capable 38 stick and can be found on or near the deck at times.

He fly's smart, i don't. He gets upset when killed, I don't. He runs from fights when not to his advantage, i don't. He likes to cause trouble, i don't. He likes to whine,..... I sometimes do  http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_redface.gif ...but that's besides the point.

It's just a game, have fun and fly. Try not to pizz ppl off and if someone goes hunting for ya, hunt them back. It's a great game! I love flying all the planes, even if I do suck in a few of them.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2009, 10:28:15 PM »

I don't film much but heres one of me asking you to fight and you refusing.

http://download193.mediafire.com/zpyrjcqg0mdg/qhuzhmnzzzk/AKAK+runs+again_.ahf

What I did was done just to piss you off, which I succeeded quite well in doing.  As for refusing to your offer over the radio to fight, never saw it, not tuned to 200 which you can see from your film.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »
NM
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2009, 10:47:09 PM »
LOL ok so we need to post films of AKAK fighting on the deck in a mob to refute this?  I think I can help when I get home from work.  I've got a few of those films going back to AH1.  I've always enjoyed flying with AKAK, and I do believe folks know where I fight in my 38, and it's not with alt :)

Funny how the reputation sticks.  Kinda like Steve in his 51 always picking, even though I've seen him fighting on the deck too.  Very silly stuff.

I have never seen him on the deck unless he had 2-3 others with him who were fighting against 1 maybe 2 n e me planes.

CM#2

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2009, 10:47:47 PM »
Absolutely no doubt AKAK is a very capable 38 stick and can be found on or near the deck at times.

He fly's smart, i don't. He gets upset when killed, I don't. He runs from fights when not to his advantage, i don't. He likes to cause trouble, i don't. He likes to whine,..... I sometimes do  http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_redface.gif ...but that's besides the point.

It's just a game, have fun and fly. Try not to pizz ppl off and if someone goes hunting for ya, hunt them back. It's a great game! I love flying all the planes, even if I do suck in a few of them.

Sorry ... but I call BS on the "urban myth".

I have flown with and against AKAK many times in the MW arena and the main arena before the split.

The many times that I have winged with him, we were never higher than 5-7K when we entered the fray and many of those sorties we both ended up on the deck fighting 2 v many ... until they were ALL dead. I have sat at 5K or above and watched him dispatch many below me with some sweet P-38 flying, so that BS that he needs alt or an advantage to win is just that ... BS.

The many times I have fought him ... many times I had alt on him and many times he had alt on me ... and some we were co-alt ... and never did he once run from the fight ... and most times he handed me my arse and there were a few times that I schooled him in my F6F, and when it was all over ... nothing but respect and salutes.

Don't know where you and Ren are coming from on this, don't really care, but I will fly with and against AKAK any day of the week and twice on Tuesday.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 10:49:35 PM by SlapShot »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2009, 11:05:37 PM »
What I saw is what I saw. Because I never mentioned it doesn't mean it never happened.

Perhaps you capped so he could get in low without getting tagged? I coulda sworn I mentioned that.

Perhaps there is truth to urban myths?

I have nothing against him at all. If the kettle is black...I'm sure not gonna call it stainless steel.

He does have one problem. He cannot take any kind of criticism, can he? He responds with his own line of garbage that bring little value to anything other than stupid name calling.

CM#2

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2009, 11:07:54 PM »
The few times ive ran into AKAK they have been fun fights.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2009, 11:18:32 PM »
What I saw is what I saw. Because I never mentioned it doesn't mean it never happened.

Perhaps you capped so he could get in low without getting tagged? I coulda sworn I mentioned that.

Perhaps there is truth to urban myths?

I have nothing against him at all. If the kettle is black...I'm sure not gonna call it stainless steel.

He does have one problem. He cannot take any kind of criticism, can he? He responds with his own line of garbage that bring little value to anything other than stupid name calling.

CM#2

I have been around long enough to have seen just about anybody who is "anybody" do all sorts of things (run, rope, pick, ho, etc) ... but that doesn't make it something that they do all the time ... which includes you.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said that the both of us fought from alt to the deck vs many ... no one flying cap ... both engaged the whole time calling targets and each other's 6.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2009, 11:20:28 PM »
If someone won't engage....a well :)

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2009, 11:45:00 PM »
  The Dog days of summer..........

“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.”

Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)
Japanese Samurai & Philosopher

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2009, 12:27:44 AM »
I'm saying this as someone who genuinely dislikes Ack-Ack as a person: Even if everything you said about Ack-Ack's flying style was a 100% true, there would be no need to defend himself from such nonsense "charges".

Let me get this straight...the P-38 is a plane with excellent vertical performance and excellent turbo-charging. The clear implication of these facts is of course that a high cruising altitude with a view towards engaging with positive E-fighting tactics, especially against the many airplanes that have a wing-loading, power-loading, and/or top speed advantage at low alt, is unacceptably dweebish and unmanly???? Mmmmmmmmmkay... :rolleyes:

You seem to be mudslinging at another pilot because he (allegedly) doesn't fly his 38 like a kamikaze. You allege Ack-Ack "cares" about getting "killed"...well hell...even if true why do you CARE about the fact he cares?!? That is on a whole 'nother level of getting worked up over trivialities IMO. Another thing, Ack-Ack has enough perk points to buy a whole air force of Tempests or F4U-4s, yet there he is, day in, day out, flying the P-38 in MA conditions where it is not exactly the best or easiest plane.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 12:32:57 AM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2009, 12:31:28 AM »
    Is it just me are does everyone notice that the last few weeks have been tough in the MA, I can take the Ho's and the being jumped but I bet I have been rammed more in the last few weeks then ever before. They come in hot and if they miss the shot they just run into you, what in the world is going on. And since when did this new defensive move start where it seems they just jerk the stick all over the place, and I learned if you wait a second they just level out and fly straight because you know they move the stick to fast. Sheeewwww tough summer so for................

Cajunn

Last night I had a guy up two different Tempys to kill my B-17s enroute to make a CV go glug glug.  Each time he ran into me, killing himself...so then he ups a 110 and dies just as quick, followed by uping in a Dora to meet the same fate.  It was priceless.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2009, 12:40:58 AM »
Yea it's amazing how many times I have been run over from behind in the last couple of days :rofl, had one ho a 38 I was in today so I up my K4 and he ho'ed my Tater :rofl, I sent a Pm to him and it read " see that's what happens when you Ho" and I got back the following "?" poor guy didn't know what a ho was. So I shot him and his buddies down a few more time's, and you would think they would realize what a rope was after the first couple of time's, hu! live and learn.
“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.”

Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)
Japanese Samurai & Philosopher