Author Topic: Need Some Good Pranks  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Need Some Good Pranks
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2009, 08:31:11 PM »
If she has a favorite soda, but hates another (lets say she like Pesi, but can't stand the taste of Dr. Pepper). Buy a Dr. Pepper bottle that looks the same as a Pepsi bottle she might bring to work ( if she does). When she's not looking, take both labels off, and glue the Dr. Pepper label to the Pespi bottle and put it back where you found it. Then when she goes to drink it... :lol . If she questions you about it claim you have been working since you got there, and take a sip of your "Dr. Pepper"  ;)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2009, 08:40:27 PM »
If she has a favorite soda, but hates another (lets say she like Pesi, but can't stand the taste of Dr. Pepper). Buy a Dr. Pepper bottle that looks the same as a Pepsi bottle she might bring to work ( if she does). When she's not looking, take both labels off, and glue the Dr. Pepper label to the Pespi bottle and put it back where you found it. Then when she goes to drink it... :lol . If she questions you about it claim you have been working since you got there, and take a sip of your "Dr. Pepper"  ;)
Or you could just dump one drink and put the other in...
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »
Take her office things, and switch them out with totally different supplies
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 08:46:05 PM »
Don't think that's going to work, from what I can gather from other people, that's why she's doing this, to flirt with me.  So, that's why I'm looking for one to end it all.  I could be a complete a## and tell her that I want it to stop, but there's no fun in that.

You can be a complete A## but have fun with it.

Plan A

Give her special K in the morning, then at lunch bring her veggies and slimfast shake. At dinner, tell her that Jenny Craig left a message at the office. And her food will be left in her front yard.

Give me a few to think of something  :t :t
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 09:06:44 PM »
Get a bag of balloons and a box of condoms (get the kind with out any "special" stuff). Cut a hole in the bag with VERY sharp scissors. Remove the balloons and replace with condoms, preferably colorful, so there is little difference at first glance. Use a lighter to seal bag up.
Give to co-worker, serves 1.

It works, I know from experience.
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2009, 09:40:56 PM »
This one's a bit mean, but still fun...

if the hand set of the phone on her desk can be taken apart put a small piece of lunch meat in the talking part of the handset. In a few days / weeks it will spoil and every time she picks up the phone it will stink horribly bad. Trust me this one works.

If she has a cloth seat on her chair you can pour water over it all (you have to get every part wet so the color looks uniform), then she sits down...

If she walks away from her computer you can change the language settings for just google to Klingon, or Yiddish or something.

In M$ Word you can change the autocorrect for words like "the" to funny, or evil things.

In the control panel you can invert the mouse movements and buttons.

Replace all her pens with caps super glued on

here's some more ideas:
http://lifehacker.com/373817/top-10-harmless-geek-pranks
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 10:14:40 PM »
Make sure you are the last guy in the office and the rest should be easy.

1.  Get a cheap copy of the Kama Sutra and write her an intimate note on the inside cover making it look like it was a gift from an old boyfriend.

2.  Type out a provocative letter that looks like she wrote it to the UPS or Fed ex guy, or any other person that frequently visits the office. 

3.  Set the copier to 10 copies. Make a copy of a letter w/ a nice picture from the book.

4.  Leave the book in the copy machiene, and nine copies.

5.  Send the fax to your home or a safe #, and leave the receipt acknowledgment on the fax.

6.  Don't be late for work the next day, and bring donuts.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 10:22:21 PM »
Don't think that's going to work, from what I can gather from other people, that's why she's doing this, to flirt with me.  So, that's why I'm looking for one to end it all.  I could be a complete a## and tell her that I want it to stop, but there's no fun in that.

Sail 'n Bail.

:aok
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »
Get long heavy duty zip ties...

Get under her car and tie them all around her drive shaft, making sure that the excess is poking out far enough to thwack the underside of the car or any nearby parts...

Enjoy.
Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »
This one has worked well for me over the years.

Take a zip tie that is nearly the same color as the phone cord on the handset and the base.  Put the zip tie as close as possible to the ends of the phone cable and cut the excess off.  When she goes to pick up the phone, she should pull the base with the handset.

Another, is to take a box full of packing peanuts and put it next to her desk.  But, have the bottom cut out so that when she picks it up, the peanuts scatter on the floor.  We can get our receiving person with that one all the time.
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline redwing7

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2009, 01:38:36 PM »
I say fill her entire car with packing peanuts. :rock
THUNDER MOB

"and when they bury me, may it be face down...so all my critics can kiss my ass!"  Bobby Knight

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2009, 01:40:39 PM »
I say fill her entire car with packing peanuts. :rock

Done this one...  My buddy had a bad habbit of leaving his moonroof open.  I warned him a few months prior and finally he got it. :D

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2009, 02:27:42 PM »
So basically, you are trying to get her to stop flirting with you?

Tell her that your Aces High Squad has sworn you to an oath of celibacy because it interferes with your concentration.  Emphasize that this is very important because your CO will demote you if he finds out and not let you fly in FSO on Friday niights.  Explain how you believe this to be true and you don't want to lose your chances of getting #1 rank in the Main Arena.   Tell her it is your dream to be teh l337 fitr pilet!

While explaining all of this to her, make sure you use exaggerated hand motions like you have a stick and throttle right there with you.  Wearing a scarf and goggles or showing her the secret ones you "keep in your desk at all time in case of emergency" isn't a bad idea either.  When you walk away from the conversation, spread your arms like wings and make engine sounds when you "fly" away.

If all of that doesn't turn her off, then I say she might be a rare breed and possibly even a keeper. 

Either that or just %@# her blue until you get tired of it.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2009, 03:57:24 PM »
Mount a car horn under her car and hook it up to the brake light circuit.  Had a friend about get into a fight due to another drivers road rage.   :devil
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2009, 05:15:06 PM »
So basically, you are trying to get her to stop flirting with you?

Tell her that your Aces High Squad has sworn you to an oath of celibacy because it interferes with your concentration.  Emphasize that this is very important because your CO will demote you if he finds out and not let you fly in FSO on Friday niights.  Explain how you believe this to be true and you don't want to lose your chances of getting #1 rank in the Main Arena.   Tell her it is your dream to be teh l337 fitr pilet!

While explaining all of this to her, make sure you use exaggerated hand motions like you have a stick and throttle right there with you.  Wearing a scarf and goggles or showing her the secret ones you "keep in your desk at all time in case of emergency" isn't a bad idea either.  When you walk away from the conversation, spread your arms like wings and make engine sounds when you "fly" away.

If all of that doesn't turn her off, then I say she might be a rare breed and possibly even a keeper. 

Either that or just %@# her blue until you get tired of it.

10/10  :rofl
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.