Author Topic: Game stories and scores.  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
Game stories and scores.
« on: June 17, 2009, 04:16:28 PM »
Ok, I was playing Nazi Zombie mode in CoD World at War with a friend offline and we made it to levle 42. If this sounds high then it is by pure luck. My friend was in the upstairs glitch, the one where you have to watch the back window and with a trench gun right next to it. We both had ray guns and I had the Mg42, and my friend had the trench gun. I kept getting nukes, instant kills, and max ammos right up until levle 39. I was able to get trench gun ammo and sniper ammo but my friend was stuck in the glitch. I kept getting swarmed and killed every levle untill I sprinted down stars got the Browning heavy mg (the american one). I cut loose with it and emptied 3 full clips and the zombies didin't die. The next time I went down stairs I got the raygun and the MG42....again. my friend said I was the luckiest "son of a *****" he had ever met.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Re: Game stories and scores.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 07:06:46 PM »
I finished a crossword puzzle once without erasing.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 08:25:41 PM »
I finished a crossword puzzle once without erasing.

Dont be so modest,you've been doing them in ink for years. :devil

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »
INK!!!? He probably found a blank one on the internet found the answers after backspaceing several thousand times and then printed it out :rofl!      No, but serisouly good job.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th