Author Topic: <<<<<<NEW PLANE>>>>>>>>  (Read 3573 times)

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Re: <<<<<<NEW PLANE>>>>>>>>
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 08:00:13 PM »
Whats you guys obsession with telling people to search?... ALOT of planes have been repeated in the wish list, they are going to keep being repeated, so leave people the hell alone why dont you?

I hope they don't forget to request submarines and attack helicopters again because they would be so cool to have. And I bet nobody has ever  thought of such a cool idea before. Using search they could cut and paste from the previous 800 requests.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 08:28:20 PM »
Good luck to you and continue to put in a minimum of effort.

My mistake, I did not know it was up to the users to ensure every aspect of all new planes is accurate before those HiTech slacker guys get a crack at coding it.  Without your vital posting criteria they could not possibly implement a new plane.

I should have known also that you are a master at C++, OOP, Software Configuration Management and writing device drivers.

Heck, customers just cant up and ask for a new plane.  Who do they think they are?

I stand humbly corrected.
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 09:01:58 PM »
OK here is my reasons. It is short and too the point.

1.Widely used across the RAF. Roughly 6,000 were made.

2. We really don't have many RAF planes in the game. I can think of four that people actually use. Mossy, pony, spitfire, Hurricane. Bombers excluded.

3.MY OPINION..... I bet that this plane would become one of the most widely used GV killers in the game. That is my opinion.

4.This is a torpedo carrier. We could use an actual CV killer with powerful guns.

5. FAST TWIN ENGINE FIGHTER. I have see plenty of post that people want a twin engine fighter. Here it is with bomber, fighter, and CV killer roles.

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2009, 10:35:52 PM »
I know it has been asked for before, but I say...
(Image removed from quote.)

:lol

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 08:08:36 PM »
OK here is my reasons. It is short and too the point.

2. We really don't have many RAF planes in the game. I can think of four that people actually use. Mossy, pony, spitfire, Hurricane. Bombers excluded.

We have even less Japanese and Russian aircraft. You listed the four of the six RAF fighters we have in-game. I see plenty of Typhoons and
                 Tempests picking me. Of course, I'm a rook, so that might explain it. :rolleyes:

5. FAST TWIN ENGINE FIGHTER. I have see plenty of post that people want a twin engine fighter. Here it is with bomber, fighter, and CV killer roles.

By fast twin engine fighter, did you mean like the P-38, or the Mosquito, or the A-20, or the 110? Those are all fast, twin engined, and can be
                 flown like a Jabo/fighter. These all can work as a bomber, fighter and CV killer. :aok
I would like the Whirlwind as well, but I feel there are other craft that need to be represented before this. As in the I-16, LaGG-3, Mig-3, Ki-43, and G4M1. What role would the Whirlwind fill in the FSOs or Main Arena?
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2009, 12:43:26 PM »
this is my beaufighter post my friend

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2009, 08:19:23 PM »
Whats you guys obsession with telling people to search?... ALOT of planes have been repeated in the wish list, they are going to keep being repeated, so leave people the hell alone why dont you?

I swear every post for a new addition has a guy telling the author to search...why? so he can add one comment onto a topic thats 30 pages long?

Yeah I like the plane too dude, would be fun in a 1 on 1 with some of the other twin engine birds...

I think the point is, some of us actually put some effort into the discussion outside of "I want it!"  If you check the Beaufighter thread, any number of us provided lots of info beyond I want it."  Had he searched he might have seen that.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters