Author Topic: Do the Knights have cuties?  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
Do the Knights have cuties?
« on: July 05, 2009, 01:16:51 PM »
Why is it I have an ENY of 10 consistently as a Bishop and Rooks have the same, whereas the Knights never have ENY?  What is it that drives people to not want to fly for the Knights?  I have tried to get my squad to go Knight so ENY isnt a problem and none of them want too.  Is it the players that drive people away?  Is it cuties?  Why oh why are Knights so unpopular?

I feel no loyalty to any country and would gladly go knight to evade the sometimes 30+ bish ENY block. 

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
Re: Do the Knights have cuties?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 01:29:40 PM »
I have noticed the sheep are considerably better looking than bishop or rook sheep...I just don't err....swing that way  :lol
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 01:58:44 PM »
Why is it I have an ENY of 10 consistently as a Bishop and Rooks have the same, whereas the Knights never have ENY?  What is it that drives people to not want to fly for the Knights?  I have tried to get my squad to go Knight so ENY isnt a problem and none of them want too.  Is it the players that drive people away?  Is it cuties?  Why oh why are Knights so unpopular?

I feel no loyalty to any country and would gladly go knight to evade the sometimes 30+ bish ENY block. 

Cuties shouldn't be keeping anyone away. COOTIES, however, that's another matter.

:D
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 02:54:32 PM »
funny, I started flying bish more because of the nits having ENY alot. Today is first time I remember having ENY issue while flying bish.
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 02:55:40 PM »

I dont think TxMom keeps anyone away :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 02:58:00 PM »
I think  Nits have the lowest chance of getting ENY for some reason...but theres plenty of factors.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Cajunn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 02:59:27 PM »
I think it really depends on what you like doing, I have played on all 3 sides and what made me stay bish was the organization. Rooks for the most part (and i don't know how it is now) were really unorganized and I really got tired of being told what to do and listening to the power struggle amongst some of there Arm Chair Generals. And I have friends that are still Rooks and by there complaints it hasn't changed, and knight's though smaller groups and there are some great guys and gals that or knights I think they got a bad rap years ago and that just kind of follows them around now. But I have some friends that are knights and I go fly with them from time to time and we have a good time, but at the end of the day I always come back to the Bishops.
“The important thing [in tactics] is to suppress the enemy's useful actions but allow his useless actions. However, doing this alone is defensive.”

Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)
Japanese Samurai & Philosopher

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 03:02:17 PM »

I hear their Queen runs a tight ship!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 04:27:11 PM »

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!

fixed
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 04:58:55 PM »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 06:06:29 PM »

You mean Cooties?

I left Rooks because of a few people who are given full monty to act like love muffines in front of the hypocritical "moral majority".    I rarely fly Knight (and would love too), but ROX has pretty much used my last nerve.   
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 06:08:38 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 07:03:11 PM »
Yeah Mash the damage inc boys get me peeved every time I encounter them.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 07:32:26 PM »
The VF-6 will be knit in August. We will be their token cheat ppl. I can't wait to hear the whines about cheating and no 6 calls. It will help beat the Texas heat.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2009, 11:54:01 PM »
The VF-6 will be knit in August. We will be their token cheat ppl. I can't wait to hear the whines about cheating and no 6 calls. It will help beat the Texas heat.

We just rotated through all 3 countries; Nits did have a paranoid/conspiracy vibe. It was either the rooks and bish have an agreement to not attack each other, spies or the game is slanted against Nits. Was disappointed we weren't accused of being cheaters.

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 12:14:07 AM »
Was disappointed we weren't accused of being cheaters.
you clearly haven't really made it yet
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.