Author Topic: I am not worthy of the AvA  (Read 3609 times)

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Re: I am not worthy of the AvA
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2009, 05:02:40 PM »
BTW Larry makes aircraft skins, designs maps and sets up missions in the AvA.  What do you do for the AH community drdea?

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2009, 05:04:26 PM »
And how is what you are doing any different? Oh that's right its because you are disrespecting and bashing JG54 so its okay. Get a twittleing life.
Nice try. You got tossed. I quote Skuzzy here."Any member of the community making the decision to violate event rules will be asked to leave the event.  That kind of disrespect will not be tolerated.
There are quite a number of people who work hard to provide these events and it does not take many bad eggs to ruin it for everyone.
The CM Team is well within its rights to boot anyone or any group from an event when rules of the event are being violated.  It is the right thing to do.
I am locking this thread.  Larry, if you and your squad do not want to respect the rules of the event, then stay out of the event.  Problem solved"

The FSO thrives. The AVA dies. Your the virus. Man up and walk away from it. Or is your ego to big to do that?
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2009, 05:07:59 PM »
The virus is people like you who cry on these boards and never fly the arena. How about you "man up" and fly the arena or shut up about how others want to fly it.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2009, 05:12:02 PM »
 Face the facts Larry.As long as you are even perceived to be a part of AvA the numbers will never be there.Its just that simple. You can argue any and all angles you want. The fact remains that the AvA is looked upon like a beat down trailer park. Its not that idiotic theres no numbers cause theres no numbers you seem to actually believe. Its you. You and your crew.
  It would be easy to find out.Ask HT to post a poll when people log into the arenas. Why dont you fly in the AVA?  Do ya really want to find out?

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2009, 05:13:35 PM »
Who do you speak for drdea?  How do you know all the facts and you never fly there?

The fact remains that the AvA is looked upon like a beat down trailer park.

Isn't that the type of place your from?  If its good enough for drdea its good enough for me. lol
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 05:17:34 PM by Dinan »

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2009, 05:20:24 PM »
Who do you speak for drdea?  How do you know all the facts and you never fly there?
When enough reputable people tell ya the same thing.You tend to believe it. And judging by past issues,their much more credible.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2009, 05:20:26 PM »
Yawn drdea. Please tell me why there were so many numbers during the 'wars'? Oh and even better I was the 'axis CO' for the first two. Why didn't people run away in hordes when they saw me commanding a whole side? Why is it that when I run a mission the arena has numbers? Your reasons for people not coming into the arena are just pathetic and you really need to get new excuses.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2009, 05:29:22 PM »
Remove all your guys from the data.You had what? 10 people there? Yea.HUGE numbers. Theirs no use hashing this out. Till HT puts a poll up its all just speculation.Except for that elephant in the living room of no numbers 99 and 99/100th of the time.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2009, 05:33:12 PM »
4- Flamebaiting, flaming, being abusing, being disrepectful, trolling, spamming or posting to incite or annoy is not allowed. If you cannot make a positive contribution to the thread, then just stay out of it.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »
5- Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If you feel a post violates the forum rules, the use the "Report to Moderator" link in the post to report it.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »
Last time I ran a mission there were 36 people in the arena 6 of them were JG54. That's 30 non JG54 members in a dead arena flying a mission created and ran by someone who, from what you say, should have ran every single one of those people out of the arena. Like I said, yawn.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2009, 05:40:09 PM »
5- Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If you feel a post violates the forum rules, the use the "Report to Moderator" link in the post to report it.

Im not moderating just boosting my post count

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2009, 05:40:40 PM »
Till HT puts a poll up its all just speculation.

But I thought you had the facts.  :lol

Last time I ran a mission there were 36 people in the arena 6 of them were JG54. That's 30 non JG54 members in a dead arena flying a mission

But those aren't reputable players I guess
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 05:42:23 PM by Dinan »

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2009, 05:41:16 PM »
Nice try. You got tossed. I quote Skuzzy here."Any member of the community making the decision to violate event rules will be asked to leave the event.  That kind of disrespect will not be tolerated.
There are quite a number of people who work hard to provide these events and it does not take many bad eggs to ruin it for everyone.
The CM Team is well within its rights to boot anyone or any group from an event when rules of the event are being violated.  It is the right thing to do.
I am locking this thread.  Larry, if you and your squad do not want to respect the rules of the event, then stay out of the event.  Problem solved"

The FSO thrives. The AVA dies. Your the virus. Man up and walk away from it. Or is your ego to big to do that?

by slate

But Seriously When I do get to log on to AH and I may be checking out AVA it never seems to be active. If it was scheduled different or more people knew when it was active would help the numbers.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2009, 05:42:19 PM »
 The facts speak for themselves.You guys are just to thick to get it.