Author Topic: Lucifer  (Read 11078 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Lucifer
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2009, 10:07:55 AM »
A good player here once helped me to realise it's not how well they beat you but how well you lost that counts.

... and "IF" you win how well you auger what is left of your bird.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2009, 10:19:50 AM »
exactly! and even one step better, auger before you win, thats true class!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2009, 10:48:46 AM »
exactly! and even one step better, auger before you win, thats true class!
seems very relative.....

sincerely

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2009, 11:13:43 AM »
Just follow a d9 around in the MA, that will give you a pretty good idea of the duel.  Even after you sat up on your vert perch, you still needed 4-5 passes to hit me.  You wouldnt know own if it bit ya in the butt. ;)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2009, 11:21:53 AM »
Hmm,

I don't know who Lucifer is, but I met him in the DA today. He said he had only been playing for two weeks and wanted to duel 1v1.

He lost all 4 fights and he didn't even fire a shot... I think he was crying real tears  :rofl

TopGunzo
I'm gonna have to back Lazer on this one.....some of us know who you are, and your antics and tactics....they are so unimpressive that to even insinuate bragging is absolutely hilarious......I'm guessing that you saved E very conservative off the merge....flew very, very well, as to conserve all that E.....and played timid like a sleeping little baby ......  until Lazer got bored and dropped out and dared you to attack his 6.....I am then guessing that you weren't good enuff to kill him from high 6.....at least in one pass...maybe even two..... :rofl  WEEEEEAAAAAKKKKKKKKK  WEEEEEEEaNNNNIIIIEEEEEEE!   :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »
Wow Mark, you recalled it as if you were riding along with me.  Too bad you weren't, I'da had someone there to slap me in the back of the head as I was falling asleep.  ;)

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2009, 01:42:01 PM »
I'm gonna have to back Lazer on this one.....some of us know who you are, and your antics and tactics....they are so unimpressive that to even insinuate bragging is absolutely hilarious......

What is hilarious is that when we have met I've also totally owned you, with no exceptions  :rofl

And for the record, the antics were all his. He lied about how long he had been playing the game before we even took off, and he acted like a spoiled child when he lost.  :lol

until Lazer got bored and dropped out and dared you to attack his 6.....

He didn't get bored because the fights didn't last that long, he just isn't that good, I out turned him, plain and simple. Every kill was from dead 6, same as when I pwn you. :rock

TopGunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2009, 01:47:11 PM »
What is hilarious is that when we have met I've also totally owned you, with no exceptions  :rofl

And for the record, the antics were all his. He lied about how long he had been playing the game before we even took off, and he acted like a spoiled child when he lost.  :lol

He didn't get bored because the fights didn't last that long, he just isn't that good, I out turned him, plain and simple. Every kill was from dead 6, same as when I pwn you. :rock

TopGunzo

Post the film please?
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2009, 02:09:50 PM »
Just follow a d9 around in the MA, that will give you a pretty good idea of the duel. 

The only part of that description that is accurate is that I did spend most of the time during those four fights on your tail, I was at your 6 so long I could have painted a picture of it :rofl

Even after you sat up on your vert perch, you still needed 4-5 passes to hit me. 

There was only one pass in each of those 4 duels, that was at the merge, after that we were never more than a turn circle apart. No perches, no passes, just pwnage in ample quantities. Want to deny it?.... Just post the film.

You simply flew each fight almost exactly like SkyRock and a number of others do. That is with total disregard for good BFM. You both fight as though you are convinced that aircombat comprises only one maneuver and the guy you are fighting doesn't know it :rofl

That's why, when you get totally pwned, you both think it must be the other guy who did everything all wrong :rofl

TopGunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2009, 02:11:34 PM »
A good player here once helped me to realise it's not how well they beat you but how well you lost that counts.

Well said that man!!

TopGunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2009, 02:22:48 PM »
I hadnt filmed the fights.  Hopefully he did.  If not, I'd be glad to meet you back there to get some footage.  Totally boring.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2009, 02:36:36 PM »

TopGunzo
You lie well too, in case you don't remember which handles you were flying under....you only fly that boring retarded crap when you have a axe to grind.... and, for the record, I even complimented your prowess at weenie flying to lazer, so you got your kudos from me.....but ownage it is not....I believe you to be a punk about it. :aok

PS save the "outurned" comments for someone who will actually believe your delusional bs.  :aok
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 02:38:41 PM by SkyRock »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2009, 02:55:20 PM »
That is with total disregard for good BFM. You both fight as though you are convinced that aircombat comprises only one maneuver and the guy you are fighting doesn't know it
I remember you being on one time with quite a few muppets in the DA, we were all having a good time fighting, slowly, as you got your arse handed to you time and time again, you logged....and poof...amazingly a shade came in, and started flying very timidly....slow(albeit well executed) spiraling climbs right after merge milking every ounce of E you had saved going above the alt cap before vis, then diving into the merge with an E advantage to start the fight with......  Go blow your smoke up someone elses patooty....  attacking lazer here for lying about how long he played, yet you are the embodiment of a liar....and in the same exact MO.... :rolleyes:  it's a waste of time typing to you, or about you.....you are nothing.   :aok

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2009, 03:01:06 PM »
I challenge you to a duel Mr. TinTin!  I have thrown down the gauntlet!   :furious :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 03:08:29 PM by mensa180 »
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2009, 03:09:24 PM »
I challenge you to a duel Mr. TinTin!  I have thrown down the gauntlet!   :furious :)

Uhoh... Mensa was trained by Stogey.

umm Mensa.... what is that on your glove... fingernail polish?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)