Author Topic: Bottle the Caps...  (Read 3368 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Bottle the Caps...
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »
You have nothing better to add other than to pick off this and that and rata tat tat.  Tell me why my post is illegitamate rather than sprinkling your pixi dust on fragments of the conversation.

I'm not saying fairies are the only ones who have pixidust.  You may be the exception.  :D

I just posted my weekly update to the "Morpheus" thread ... not sure if you have read that thread, but after writing the post and thinking what Jeff has in front of him as I wrote the post, and then to read this thread, just prompted my response.

Take yourself to a rehab hospital once a week and you just might gain a new perspective on what in life really matters. Your consistent screen shots of moments in time in regards to the "cap" are one of those things in life that in the total picture ... means crap ... along with the fact that it will not change HiTech's mind.

Sorry for the divergence ... carry on ... I'm done.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 07:08:25 PM »
 :rofl
Strokes

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »
I just posted my weekly update to the "Morpheus" thread ... not sure if you have read that thread, but after writing the post and thinking what Jeff has in front of him as I wrote the post, and then to read this thread, just prompted my response.

Take yourself to a rehab hospital once a week and you just might gain a new perspective on what in life really matters. Your consistent screen shots of moments in time in regards to the "cap" are one of those things in life that in the total picture ... means crap ... along with the fact that it will not change HiTech's mind.

Sorry for the divergence ... carry on ... I'm done.

Yes, I have read the thread and posted my support in a post a while back.

That's a classless move on your part.  I'm sorry you would be indecent enough to have brought up something like that to make a point in this thread.

Wow.

I guess we should just close the forum since this is all trivial compared to your current mindset?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 07:22:18 PM by DMBEAR »

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2009, 07:25:02 PM »
here's a thought. don't like game play at the time.....log off and go fishing.  :salute

Guess I chose plan C and decided to go to the forum instead.  However, the fishing is good in here too.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 07:28:59 PM »
Yes, I have read the thread and posted my support in a post a while back.

Thats a classless move on your part.  I'm sorry you would be indecent enough to have brought up something like that to make a point in this thread.

Wow.

Classless ... indecent ... your too funny.

Guess you didn't get the point ... the point is ...

SO WHAT !!!

your angst over the "cap" is what is classless and indecent.

SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 07:33:23 PM »
Classless ... indecent ... your too funny.

Guess you didn't get the point ... the point is ...

SO WHAT !!!

your angst over the "cap" is what is classless and indecent.

Thought you rode your moral high horse away.  :rolleyes:

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 07:36:36 PM »

this horse?

carry on

:x
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 07:43:14 PM »

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 07:55:37 PM »
lol <S> Reiner
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2009, 09:08:03 PM »
lol <S> Reiner

Orange arena is target rich for nits... whoo ohoooo!
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 09:19:53 PM »
<<<---------IN :aok

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2009, 09:29:02 PM »
6PM on a Sunday...

I doubt having two unbalanced arenas was the desired effect of arena caps...

Also, I might as well say keep blue open on TT.  What would it hurt?  Seems the guys that despise TT would have an alternative to going to AVA, MW, or EW.

No the desired effect was to have two arenas populated evenly between them selves. In this case it shows that it is working well. We have about 300 people in one LW arena, and 200 in the other. If the cap system was not in effect, we would have 450 in one arena (max cap) and 50 in the other.

HTC would then have 50 people crying about caps this weekend, instead he only has you.

The caps have nothing to do with side balancing, that is what ENY is for. Also just to clarify, ENY isn't there to balance side by forcing people to switch countries, its balances by forcing the country with the superior number to use inferior equipment.

HT has said the cap system is here to stay. Either learn to live with it, or go play WoW.

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2009, 09:44:48 PM »
No the desired effect was to have two arenas populated evenly between them selves. In this case it shows that it is working well. We have about 300 people in one LW arena, and 200 in the other. If the cap system was not in effect, we would have 450 in one arena (max cap) and 50 in the other.

HTC would then have 50 people crying about caps this weekend, instead he only has you.

The caps have nothing to do with side balancing, that is what ENY is for. Also just to clarify, ENY isn't there to balance side by forcing people to switch countries, its balances by forcing the country with the superior number to use inferior equipment.

HT has said the cap system is here to stay. Either learn to live with it, or go play WoW.

I've never played Wow, but since you recommend it I assume you have.

I don't care if all the Fanboys come out everytime the current setup is criticized and tell me that I should go visit a rehab center or play Wow.  I don't know why you all get so offended when people state their frustration with a product they pay for.

Fugitive...Is it possible that you could at least acknowledge that the cap is the most influential reason that both arenas are unbalanced?   Also, can you address the issue of letting people into the arena if they commit for a 5 hour period to the side with lower #'s.  Maybe even discuss the validity of opening up Blue On titanic Tuesday so that all of those customers that don't enjoy the large arena wold still have a late war arena to fly in.

I started this thread with no ill will.  That was brought in by others.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2009, 12:38:41 AM »

Fugitive...Is it possible that you could at least acknowledge that the cap is the most influential reason that both arenas are unbalanced?

I don't think this is correct.  Maybe once in awhile, if you add up the numbers, but by and large?  No.

Arenas stay unbalanced because that is the way the majority wants them to be.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline 100hooch

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2009, 01:33:14 AM »
I don't care if all the Fanboys come out everytime the current setup is criticized and tell me that I should go visit a rehab center or play Wow.  I don't know why you all get so offended when people state their frustration with a product they pay for.

Fugitive...Is it possible that you could at least acknowledge that the cap is the most influential reason that both arenas are unbalanced?   Also, can you address the issue of letting people into the arena if they commit for a 5 hour period to the side with lower #'s.  Maybe even discuss the validity of opening up Blue On titanic Tuesday so that all of those customers that don't enjoy the large arena wold still have a late war arena to fly in.

I wouldn't say anyone was "offended" that you state your frustration.  We are mostly just sick and tired of hearing your frustration -- yet again.  You have stated your "frustration with a product you pay for" and the suppliers of that product have addressed your frustration  as much as they care to.  So I guess your only recourse is to shut up and live with it, or take your money and go somewhere else.

As for Fugitive, he doesn't owe you an acknowledgement of any kind.  Because, contrary to your belief, your subscription does not put you on the board of directors.

As for your other incessant, on-going, repetitive, tiresome questions, two words answer every single one of them -- MARKETING DECISION!

They made those decisions before you showed up, they still haven't asked your advice, and they will go on making those marketing decisions if you should leave.  And if there is anything else about the game you don't agree with, please remember we didn't ask.
"It's not our job to die for our country.  It's our job to make the other poor dumb sonofasqueak die for his!" -- Gen. George S. Patton