Author Topic: -=The Hawks=- Recruting  (Read 1204 times)

Offline AcesHighMan2

• Zinc Member
-=The Hawks=- Recruting
« on: July 28, 2009, 08:37:27 PM »
-=The Hawks=- are now recruting
We fly squad raids and take base but we need more pilots because on average there are 4 of us but we need about 10 to take a base so if you would like to join just tell The CO: ACEMAN
                                                                  or The XO: GODFATHA
Rapture1

Offline AcesHighMan2

• Zinc Member
Re: -=The Hawks=- Recruting
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 06:18:13 PM »
We would like to welcome our newest members Fusion13 and DthAngel wecome to the squad

<S>
         ACEMAN
Rapture1

Offline AcesHighMan2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 08:13:54 AM »
WE Would like to welcome our newest members t12 and BadgerB

:salute ACEMAN
Rapture1

Offline AcesHighMan2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 07:39:40 PM »
We would like to give a big welcome to our new member thehero :rock

Rapture1

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »
I have a question. How do younger squads (in terms of age of members) recruit at an absolutely frenetic pace AND recruit all people around the same age/level of AH experience. Is there a network? A lodge somewhere where you guys meet weekly?

And furthermore, don't most of these recruits get disillusioned when these squads disband and reform under a completely different name/squad theme within the week? And yet I see the same names following the same leaders, from the P-51 squad to the All-German squad to the American tankers only squad...all within the same month. When does "t12" or "Fusion13" stand up and say Enough?

Not a knock against that style, you guys certainly have the right to form squads/recruit whomever/form new squads at any pace you desire.

Just curious. I've always wondered these things, not about your squad in particular, but squads of that type. From the fast pace of recruitment the "younger age" squads get, I'll give a kudos to what must be the skills imparted upon the social networking generation. Best of luck.

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 09:01:11 PM »
I have a question. How do younger squads (in terms of age of members) recruit at an absolutely frenetic pace AND recruit all people around the same age/level of AH experience. Is there a network? A lodge somewhere where you guys meet weekly?

And furthermore, don't most of these recruits get disillusioned when these squads disband and reform under a completely different name/squad theme within the week? And yet I see the same names following the same leaders, from the P-51 squad to the All-German squad to the American tankers only squad...all within the same month. When does "t12" or "Fusion13" stand up and say Enough?

Not a knock against that style, you guys certainly have the right to form squads/recruit whomever/form new squads at any pace you desire.

Just curious. I've always wondered these things, not about your squad in particular, but squads of that type. From the fast pace of recruitment the "younger age" squads get, I'll give a kudos to what must be the skills imparted upon the social networking generation. Best of luck.
+1
I'm also puzzled
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 09:44:36 PM »
why worry about it....
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 11:06:49 PM »

+2
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 12:53:16 PM »
And furthermore, don't most of these recruits get disillusioned when these squads disband and reform under a completely different name/squad theme within the week?
Look at how quickly tech stuff goes in and out of style.  Myspace, then Facebook, now twitter, next is ???.  Us old dudes can't keep up.

My 14 year old son wants the next great thing (Ipod, cel phone, whatever) as soon as it comes out.  I think adolescents now have very short memories and attention spans.  Change is a constant for them.
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 04:35:51 PM »

+3    :x
 :salute~SWkiljoy
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 04:40:18 PM »

+4   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 04:58:59 PM »
Look at how quickly tech stuff goes in and out of style.  Myspace, then Facebook, now twitter, next is ???.  Us old dudes can't keep up.

My 14 year old son wants the next great thing (Ipod, cel phone, whatever) as soon as it comes out.  I think adolescents now have very short memories and attention spans.  Change is a constant for them.
Us "younger ones" have adapted this moderate "change". I agree with you that most of us indeed have a short attention span and look for something else to do. Thus we are always excited to get the "next best thing"  ;) We have grown up when technology has spiked and are used to new things or updates every so often. This is how i see things nowadays.

On another note, this is a recruiting forum, lets leave it this way  :lol
 :salute~SWkiljoy
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline AcesHighMan2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 06:26:22 PM »
Please help me welcome Gonzoid to the squad!

Rapture1

Offline AcesHighMan2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »
Here is what countrie -=The Hawks=- are for every arena

Early War: ROOKS

Mid War: KNIGHTS

Late War Main Blue: BISHOPS

Late War Main Orange: ROOKS
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:31:36 PM by AcesHighMan2 »